Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you doing now?

Go down 
+37
Kojiyumi
anj tuesday
Vaeri
Kir, the last Go-Back
jaRf
Shadowpath
Tynami
Embala
Redhead Ember
Evil Evie
Trollbabe
Bluetree
IceTooth
MrsGrizzley
Beryl
Sifra
Outlier
Stormcatcher
Elwing
LurkingCat
Lunakat
Nibblet
Prayer
Leanan
wolfmoonsky
faeriegirl
G0lden
PCoquelin
Rainflower
Zadzi
Startear
Blackbird
Kindredsoul
TrollHammer
Miscellaneous
wingthing
Tenderfoot
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

What are you doing now? - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 3:33 pm

Thank you! I sometimes think..."could I really ever do this?"...and then someone in my Facebook group posts an old hand written Italian document from 170 years ago and asks if anyone can transcribe it since they can't read it. And the picture is only 270 kb which makes it look horrible when you enlarge it...even one of the Italian professionals said "sorry, send us a better picture!". Laughing

I said the same thing, but then I thought...hey...this is an opportunity! One day I will be visiting libraries in Italy looking at dusty old documents that will not look as pretty as perfected scanned copies do on my computer screen. So I rolled up my sleeves and transcribed it in just under one hour. Missed a few words that were blotted or too hard to read but I was able to transcribe and translate 99.9% of it. And the original poster was extremely grateful. Very Happy

Not too bad for a guy who has only been doing this for less than a year. Give me a few more years to increase my knowledge and get some certifications and perhaps one day I will make that switch to being a genealogist.

And hopefully one that gets paid a living wage. Laughing
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 3:46 pm

Can this election, please get over with?

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 10:41 pm

What am I doing?

I'm trying to push myself to do a She-Ra set, working on the advent for December and REALLY needing inspiration cause I'm blech...

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 9:27 pm

Watching Criminal Minds, doing laundry, playing on tablet, and playing a game on the tablet.

I accomplished one thing today. It's official! I broke my cart I use to get groceries! Thank goodness it broke after I did the grocery shopping. I had gone to another store to get a few other things. It broke on the way to the bus. My mom came to the rescue and got me home.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 9:31 pm

Oh wow, sorry about the cart. Glad you were saved Smile

Binge watching Trollhunters now, just started season 3. Plus now I have a Changeling OC and not 100% sure on her colors yet.

Anjune

Anjune

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 8:40 am

Uhm, poking the internet every ten two seconds in case somebody somwhere has reacted to something I posted.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 1:15 pm

Today I'm ripping Barbie movie DVDs so I can have them on my phone while bingewatching Hallmark movies. 

Still trying to decide if I want to make Bitties or Sprites...

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 1:20 pm

I am drinking tea, arguing with my daughter over some craft project she does for a club (she asks for my help, then disagrees when I give her advice. gotta love 14 year olds...) and thinking about what easy to prepare foods we will have for dinner because I am in no mood to cook, and anyway my daughter has claimed the kitchen for her project.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 3:12 pm

Teenagers ^^ ... and bon appétit! Hope you found something easy and tasty, Sifra.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 5:30 am

Charcoal drawing✏It's really relaxing☺
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 10:39 am

Cleaning out the fridge after a 3 day power outage Sad

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 5:53 pm

OMG what a tragedy, Tynami. I hope it world better for you soon.

Drinking warm milk after long work day
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 6:10 pm

fighting sleep

I hope your fight will be sucessful soon, Kat. Are you and your loved ones safe and warm?

Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 9:04 am

Kicking it at 4am and reading up on you guys.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 9:09 am

Having breakfast at 1 pm, reading Lunakat's posts and smiling. Smile

Last edited by Embala on Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 9:17 pm

Typing this when I should be in bed😁😏🙄
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 8:27 pm

nesting egg and hatching albino

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptySat May 15, 2021 6:45 pm

Sitting in a hospital room with Trollhubby. Three trips to the ER this week , finally admitted. Another cardiac catheterization Monday .
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptySat May 15, 2021 9:59 pm

All good wishes for Trollhubby and you, Trollbabe. Hug

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptySun May 16, 2021 8:33 pm

*hugs* @Trollbabe Hope everything goes well and glad admitted, so much easier to get things taken care of and they tend to take things more seriously.

Just finished making a mess of fried rice, filled bird feeders and am tirrrrred. Bound and determined to get something done with my characters today. Star Trek Voyager on the other screen.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptySun May 23, 2021 7:34 am

I hope things will be better with Trollhubby, @Trollbabe, it’s never fun to be at a hospital too long.

Waiting for fimo to finish baking in the oven. It's so fun to model, especially since we found thst old fimo clay that actually still works as lilong as it got mixed up with some fimo liliquid Hobby day is perfect on a rainy day
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 3:16 pm

I came up with an idea for a modern fantasy story: microwave demons. Easy demon conjuring for the busy dark mage.
You (illegally) buy demon seals that you can put in the microwave... Just add salt, a drop of blood and microwave for 40 seconds and a demon comes out... Twisted Evil

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 3:24 pm

Suspect affraid pale

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 5:40 pm

haha a microwave oven demon...that sounds funny. Do it! Twisted Evil Razz

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 3:31 am

Thanks! I knew there were more people with my sense of dumb humor... Very Happy
I plan to turn it into a comic.

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you doing now?
Page 26 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Off Topics-
Jump to: