Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AI Personal Characters and Artwork

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Empty
PostSubject: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 3:02 pm

This is my quick thread of all the pics of my characters made with AI. There will be some ElfQuest personal characters, but most of them will be non-EQ. 

The ones I make will all be on https://perchance.org/ai-character-generator

Please feel free to post your AI artwork and characters! All I ask if you link back to the generator so I can try it out Very Happy

Coming soon:
Tynami, Change and my Elves

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo45AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo46AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo47
Tynami

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha46AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha47AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha48
Mermaid Ty

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo44AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha38AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha39AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha41AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha40AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha42
Regular Change

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha44AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha45AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha43
MerChange - I need to redo these, it kept making her feline

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha10AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha11AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha12
KitKat

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha18AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha19AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha20AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha21
Lia

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha22AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha23
Ribbon

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo22AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo23AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha24AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha25
Tywaves

Cute extra... I tried strawberry blond and it kept putting strawberries in the photos
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo24AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo25

Last edited by Tynami on Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 3:02 pm

Kat and Kat variants, plus Lisabit Mouse

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo11AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo12AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo13
Her main look

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo14AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo15
Part cat

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha13AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha14AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha15
Mermaid variant

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo16
Her original look

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo17AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo18AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha16
Lisabit Mouse (plus her Zootopia version with the camera)

Last edited by Tynami on Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:36 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 3:03 pm

Dreamworld (these may take a while to get up, only have Daranya and Whitelighter done)

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo19AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo20AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo21
Whitelighter (plus her DC version)

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha10
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha17
Daranya

More coming eventually...

Last edited by Tynami on Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 3:03 pm

Emmalina (Disney & Kingdom Hearts) - I'll leave these open to guess for a little bit

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo28AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo29AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo30

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo31AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo32AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo33

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha26AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha27AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha28

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha29AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha30AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha31

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha32AI Personal Characters and Artwork Screen29AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha34

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Image_10AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha35AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha36

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo34AI Personal Characters and Artwork Image_11AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo35

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo36AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo37AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo38

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo41AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo40AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo39

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha37AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo42AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo43

Not sure if I got all the movies, but I tried Very Happy

Last edited by Tynami on Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 3:04 pm

Fandom OCs:

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo59AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo63 Lisabit
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo62AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo61 Katacombs
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo60AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo58 Ty and Change
My Little Pony Equestria Girls - Main 4

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo73AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha79AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha80
Pokemon trainer Liselle

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha49 
Marza, changling from Arcadia 

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo64AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha50AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha51
Assassin's Creed

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha53AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha52AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha54
Change in the Avatar universe

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha60AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha58AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha59
Kiran the Fire Bender

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha55 Dark Crystal
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha56 Any Jane Austen novel Very Happy
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha57 Hunger Games
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha61 Stargate 
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha62 Star Trek
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha63AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha64 
Star Wars, Darth Viskia and Lisabit Borealis

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo65 How to Train Your Dragon
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo72 Thundercats
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha78 Warcraft
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha66AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha67
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha68
Marrina is a Dragonrider of Pern, also a Harper

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo68AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo70AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo69
Dreamsteak - Green Lantern

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha81AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha82AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo74
Lisa Amai - my very first OC who is from DC's Legion of Super-Heroes

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo71AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha71AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha70
The Keeper, Time Lady from Doctor Who

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha73AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha72AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha74
Amelia in the Harry Potter worlds

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha76AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha77AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha75
This girl  is a work in progress... from Masters of the Universe & She-Ra

Last edited by Tynami on Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 3:06 pm

For Others:

Starting out with the kiddos!
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo26Blackmoth
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo27 Two-Wolves
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha11 Rainthorwen
The kids!

AI Personal Characters and Artwork 16917211AI Personal Characters and Artwork 16917118AI Personal Characters and Artwork 16917121
AI Personal Characters and Artwork 16917120AI Personal Characters and Artwork 16917119
For Embala: - Merbala! this set was made by a mobile app, not perchance

For Embala: - see below

For Yeee: - coming soon

Last edited by Tynami on Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 3:06 pm

Original posts

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Imgpsh16
Copied this from the original post... took a photo of me and made Tynami, but this wasn't on the maker above so I posted it here.

I hate to say I'm obsessed with this AI app on my phone. . Hope they don't post too big. All original versions of these have been posted before.
AI Personal Characters and Artwork 16917124 Tynami
AI Personal Characters and Artwork 16917123 Change
AI Personal Characters and Artwork 16917125 Jeweleyes

One more... I cropped Change wrong and it looks more how to train your dragon.
AI Personal Characters and Artwork 16917122

AI Personal Characters and Artwork 16914210
Of all the AIs I made of Tynami and Change of their original full sketches, this was the only one that actually looked like them.

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Black_14AI Personal Characters and Artwork Black_15AI Personal Characters and Artwork Black_13
This elf popped up when I was trying to make Change... not sure who she is yet.
Maker: https://perchance.org/ai-girl-image-generator

Last edited by Tynami on Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 3:12 pm

New Characters that have popped up in maker, all unnamed!

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo48AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo49AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo50AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo51AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo52AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo53AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo56AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo54AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo55AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo57AI Personal Characters and Artwork Image_12

Last edited by Tynami on Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyThu Nov 30, 2023 6:32 am

Good idea, Kat Like

Of course I recognize Tynami and Change Jeweleyes seems to try something new ^^ ... she's a sparkling lightbringer. Unusual style for the monochrome ones.

I love the girl in teal and brown who sneaked in. She whispered her name ... Tealah? Hmmmm scratch ... more like Tealen. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyThu Nov 30, 2023 1:17 pm

Al the boxes filled up now Smile

Going to post these smaller ones since there are so many... don't want trouble loading. The bigger ones will eventually be on Toyhouse... may be a while though.

@Embala Loving the name Tealen!

Edit: I'm done for now... the other versions of Lisa Amai I realized were the wrong skin color, oops.

Edit 2: Yay!

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo75AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo77AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo76
Other costumes of Lisa Amai

Last edited by Tynami on Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyThu Nov 30, 2023 9:38 pm

I hope @Prism likes this one.... I tried to stay as close as I could to the original character she made me.

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo78AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha83
Amber

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo79AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo80AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo81
Nightflash

More soon, but not tonight Very Happy Working on Wolvesfire and Jeweleyes next, but it keeps putting Wolvesfire on ice, lol Very Happy

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 11:15 pm

Tonight's are some of my oldest characters... and favorite girls, plus two fandoms. Not adding any more tonight, so tired!

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo82AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo83
Wolvesfire

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo84AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo85
she also got some alternate looks I liked

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo86AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo87
Some gorgeous Jeweleyes!

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha84AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha85AI Personal Characters and Artwork Percha86
Plus her alternate outfits... she loved the skirts!

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo88AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo89
Some of my cartoon lovelies... as close as I could get them Smile

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 10:18 am

No elves today, but many OCs Very Happy I got slammed on Toyhouse so they won't be posted there now, but I will eventually have the full sets on my website. I'm planning on making pages for each character just in case Toyhouse suddenly vanishes on me.

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo90 Mario
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo91 Hunger Games - District 4 fisherwoman
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo92 A better LOTR girl
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo93 Sonic mouse, but also a Biker Mouse from Mars
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl182 TMNT
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo94 Mortal Instruments

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 12:59 am

Tonight three dryads crawled from their trees to make some flowers.

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo95AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo97AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo96

And a new one snuck in... I don't know who she is yet.
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo98

These make me think of Willowgreen (I think that was her name)
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downlo99AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl100

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 10:44 pm

Along the same lines as above but first two others:

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl103 Miss Kitty
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl104 Flora (Rise of the Guardians)
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl107AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl106AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl105
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl108AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl109
Some Girls for All Seasons

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl110AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl111
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl112AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl113
Elementals

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl114 This gal I had to do since I was doing Cee... famous gal

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 6:46 am

Oh WOW, so many gals, great!
Haha, the Thundercats were always so ugly for my taste, the animators should have used your OC, then I surely would have watched the series.

I too have a giant amount of ai pictures, which I wanted to share.  I tried to create some Sea Raiders, but te males always turned out into He-Mans, even when I wrote in the prompts: haggard, slim etc....
AI Personal Characters and Artwork 66w3si10
WTF is this? A Cutter-Rayek- Manga hybrid? and have to work on his wonky eyes, sigh. That`s why I do not post those images directly from the maker without editing...
But some females are very beautiful. Nearly all images must be corrected, there are errors I can`t ignore. But maybe I find some to post...later
Always used the Nightcafe-maker.

I also tried MLP as grey demon ponys, this is my last finished (corrected ) one:
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Mylitt12
...walking and singing on a typical german Lantern parade in November: (with dark demonic voice Twisted Evil )"Ich geh mit meiner Laterne und meine Laterne mit mir..."
Have you seen the little demon inside the lantern?
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Mylitt13
The princess from the same realm, I think I have posted her here before.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 10:01 pm

I've tried ponies many times on AI makers, but I keep getting ones like these...

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Mlp_oc10AI Personal Characters and Artwork Mlp_oc11AI Personal Characters and Artwork Mlp_oc12AI Personal Characters and Artwork Mlp_oc13

Not a clear image among them Sad I'll have to try Nightcafe. 

The ponies are adorable!! The He-Rayek looks amazing!

Nothing new tonight yet... maybe in a few hours. The Mother's Day one keeps making the babies dogs and cats, with no legs or 8 fingers, lol.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 6:00 pm

Yeah, what do you think, how  my little Mortal Kombat ponys look like when they pop out of the Nightcafe bot ?
looky
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Eu5ngc10

they come out as a MLP-Picasso Razz

and here the second original
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Ykvb3a10

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 11:14 pm

Those look so cool!!! Todays elves are a little different than my normal ones. I haven't made many of these. Hope you like @Prism I tried to make Watershy similar Very Happy Hope it worked Smile

Starting out with Mother's Day - May
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl115AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl116

Then diving deep into Crystal Hollow!

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl119AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl118AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl117

Seasting, Redtide and Shadowblood

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl120 Watershy

The rest of these are random elves that I think would fit lovely into this tribe.
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl121AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl122 No names yet
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl123 Possible mother of triplets
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl124AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl127 These two are mates, she has no visible pupils but is not blind
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl125AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl126 These two are their children

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 11:56 pm

Since my brain for creating has pretty much turned to jelly due to doctor visits and a work related injury, I thought I'd play a little bit with my mouse Very Happy Let's imagine this first gals necklace as an Enterprise Very Happy 

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl128AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl129AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl130AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl131AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl132AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl133

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 12:00 am

It just hit me I've been neglecting this poor thread... so many new things from last week, let's see...

AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12142310 DC Kat

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl134 This gal popped up, she reminded me of @Nightsea 's Vytha

AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12142311AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12142312AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12142313AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12142314AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12142315AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12142316AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12142317AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12142318AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12142319AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12142320AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12142321AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12142322
Gemstone Girls

AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12142323AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12142324AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12142325AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12142326AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12142327AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12132310
AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12132311
Some Western Zodiac, still working on these

Last edited by Tynami on Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 12:01 am

AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12132312AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12132313AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12132314AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12132315AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12132316AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12132317AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12132318AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12132319AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12132320AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12132321AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12132322AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12132323
All of the Chinese Zodiac

AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12132324AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12132325AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12132326AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12132327AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12132329AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12132328
I did do all of the birds that I have on Toyhouse, but these are the most important ones... and one of me with my babies

AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12102310AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12102311
These two popped out of nowhere

AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12142328 My dearest Isabeau

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 12:06 am

AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12162310AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12162311AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12162312AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12162313AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12162315AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12162318
More Emmalina is Disney

AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12162316AI Personal Characters and Artwork 12162317
Not sure which Thundercat I like more... partial to the more furry face

The rest I think I may need @Embala to help me choose who is who...

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl135AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl138AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl136AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl137
Nox and Eclipse, not sure who is who 

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl139AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl140AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl141
Ice and Snow

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl142AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl143AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl144
Dream

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl145
Can't remember her new name, used to be Fireberry or Redberry or Dreamberry I think... she snuck in there by surprise

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl148
Fauna just could not be human

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl146AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl147
Donno who they are yet... left one has a dreamcatcher tush, the other something with feathers

hehe... done for a while, two more days til I can really get back to work on finishing the zodiac and month girls

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptyThu Dec 21, 2023 7:22 pm

Was playing with designs...

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl161AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl162AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl164AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl165AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl166AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl167
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl168AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl169AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl170AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl171AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl172
Tons of Embala ideas, though I just could not get the hair color quite right

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl173AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl174AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl175AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl176
The seasons

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 12:23 am

Today's little darlings should be well known Very Happy

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl177AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl178AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl179
My not so human girls, Foxx, Revol and Emevol (only one had Revol's prefect dress, but her wings were the wrong color Sad )

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl180AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl181AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl182
My shamaness Very Happy Ilyian

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl183 Lady Diamond (DC Comics)
AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl184 An amazing version of my Power Ranger

AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl185AI Personal Characters and Artwork Downl186
Rainbow Girl

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AI Personal Characters and Artwork   AI Personal Characters and Artwork Empty

Back to top Go down

AI Personal Characters and Artwork
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next