HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Zadzi

Zadzi

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 2:12 am

I'm wondering what Naga's final defense is in all of this. Looking enough like Ruffel maybe to throw off the Green Father lol. Who knows.

Any speculations, guys? Come on, geek out with me for a few mins!

Still really sad about Aurek ugh. I really hope the avenging happens just for him alone... some epic stuff feels like it's about to go down at some point.

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 19 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 10:59 am

oh, i hope ruffel comes out and throws down! oooh, or even leetah! i mean, leetah's naga's great-grandma, and i bet she wouldn't put up with any of this, and i'd love to see some epic leetah action Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 1:44 am

Seems like Naga has "one last defense" so I'm really curious what it is.

...Jeez, Wingthing, a little help here Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 12:20 am

Naga's defense is basically to hold on until Momma Bear Mel shows up with all the pain! Razz

Speaking of bears, the next fic is being an absolute one to write. Haken keeps wanting to go full nuclear and boy is it hard to say no to that fascist cutie. But here's a wee little snippet:

----
He put his hand to the mossy wall. He was somewhere inside the Tree. The hybrid oak had grown exponentially since he had visited the Evertree Wolfriders as a child. Still, there was a limit to what the worldpull would allow to grow. Even the thickest central trunk couldn’t be larger than the Palace. And for all he knew, empty air lay only a few handspans beyond his fingertips.

But he couldn’t flit if he couldn’t see his destination.

So he paced, measuring the dimensions of his cell, fighting the urge to empty his bladder, fighting the urge to scream at the living walls. Littlefire had told him all about the battle at the Tree; he knew the best outcome he could hope for right now was to continue to be ignored by his captor.

Then came the creaking, woody sound, and the walls of his prison parted as easily as curtains, allowing access to a lumpen, bipedal shadow. At first, he was stunned by the sunlight streaking behind the shape, but then he remembered the time difference between continents.

The shape became a trollkin, gray-skinned and hunchbacked, but with a face more elfin than troll. His eyes were the same sickly green as Timmain’s.

“Foo’ fo’ ’ou…” he murmured, in a drunkard’s lisp. The muscles of his face twitched the way Littlefire’s used to, when the two souls inside him would vie for command of his voice.

But Bluestar looked beyond him, to the tantalizing glimpse of dirt and lichen-covered rocks, and the shafts of late morning sun cutting through the forest.

He pictured himself there. And in a moment, he was.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 3:06 pm

Poor Bluestar! What the heck is that trollkin doing, that's kind of creepy Shocked
Bluestar's flitting can probably work really well here in this situation, evidently ... can't wait to see what he does. I'm betting he outmaneuvers them or they try to blindfold him lol!
I'm all for Haken going full nuclear on the tree , but I wonder where the spirits would "go", and whether they'd just get transferred to another location, like the palace or ark? It's kind of scary! Isn't there some kind of crazy direct sending anyone can do to "jolt" the spirits out of their zombie state? What if Melati like does some crazy sweeping mind wipe sending aimed at Pool and Timmain, can she do that at a distance, I wonder? Maybe with the powers she has at her disposal... hmm.
Can't wait to see how it all goes down ... exciting stuff!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 19 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 12:40 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 19 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 7:01 am

Well that's a trip-and-a-half.

Clearbrook is back as a Tree Zombie.

Timmain has reached - again - a new level of creepy.

And where is Rayek in this?

Can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 19 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 7:21 pm

OMG! Timmain is a total psycho!
...Melati's going to mind wipe, isn't she?? *rubs hands together*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19