Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character fusions

Go down 
+2
Lunakat
Zadzi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

Character fusions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 9:27 pm

duuuuude....i think Shensong and Winnostar are my favorites. <3 but Vayoxa is pretty doggone cool too!

oooh...Crescent combined with Venka.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 10:11 pm

Crescent/Venka would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 5:42 pm

Crescenka of the long burgundy hair and orangeish eyes a combo of violet and amber. Solitary a bit, reasonable, mature beyond her years, actually a bit boring. At odds with her father Raybow frequently. For obvious reasons and in her own way, just as quietly pigheaded,obstinate and stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 2:12 pm

what about her mother, Moonvi? XD
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 7:29 pm

Tyleet/Korafay make for Tylefay! A sweet,fearless, self assured young lady with wild hair.
As for Nonna/Shuna otherwise known as Shunonna, eh not much change since both worship elves and are very humble. Probably a visionary with some fighting skills.
Venka/Freetouch is umm, very self-assured snd maybe bi-polar.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 7:53 pm

Freeka would definitely be bi-polar!

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 7:43 pm

They're the two plainest elf women around, one looks like an aged biker chick whilst the other resembles an old garden lady, they are Urda and Minyah. Combined,well she's still not a great looker, but has plenty of common sense and practicality to spare. Actually, fairly tough,taciturn and at times fatalistic, she's also nurturing in her own way. And willing to lay with Ekuar anytime. So....Urdyah?Mindah? We'll find a name for her.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 7:24 pm

I like you "aged biker chick" comparism, Prism. ^^

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:28 pm

Uryah she is! Also, I've been tinkering with the idea of an Ekuar/Sun Toucher fusion. All wrinkled,possibly bald,mystical and maybe senile. He has his limbs and sight however,just extremely senile,lame so he needs a walking stick to get around and is crotchety. The Git off my Lawn type of grumpy,senile,perverted old man who's very powerful, but not ambitious in the least. A mentor type.

And I don't know if I should, but the idea of a Savah/Maggoty fusion is tempting. Both are highly influential matriarchs who truly rule their people. So, someone who suggests,(browbeats),highly knowledgeable, willing to teach(for a price),honest. Basically, she comes across as a Fairy Godmother, but cross her and she'll go Wicked Witch on you.
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:38 pm

I want to combine Brill with another character to make Brillo Pad but it's not happening.

Also, this thread rules.

Character fusions - Page 2 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:15 pm

Well, now I'm thinking of Wavedancer/Old Wavedancer fusions and one that stands out is...................
Raenafel/Brill! Long burgundy hair, greenish violet eyes, tall & willowy with grayish skin. A bit of a Shrinking Violet who comes across as distant and keeping others at arms length. as Has some healing tendencies and an outfit reminiscent of both characters and naturally just as skimpy.

Might do a Sleia/Sandsparkle one. Their dresses are identical at least.
There might be a Tyldak/Surge as well.
And even tho their personalities are different, I think a Moonmirror/Eyes High would look nice. A joyful lover of solitude maybe?
I might do Willowgreen/Stormlight as well. Both being tragic lifemates of 2 very different chiefs.

Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 11:32 am

Also, going into tribe fusions a bit.And the first obvious one was just about canon.................

Sun Folk/Wolfrider or rather Wolf-Folk I guess. My theory is that a very small handful of Sun Folk and Wolfriders got displaced into a scrubland filled with thickets,swamps and chapparral.Well,it's been a few millennium and their descendants have adapted. They do a mixture of farming and hunting. Traps,fishing with small gardens. Still shy, but more outgoing. In fact, to the local humans they're downright mischievous,annoying and at times meddlesome. They're tanned in various degrees and they're outfits resemble that of pirates,gypsies and circus folk. They also like to party. And wear tons of jewelry.

GoBack/Glider= Glide-back maybe? I suppose. My theory would be a Glider couple,trio or quartet managed to either escape Blue Mountain, leave for a small excursion and be hopelessly lost, then run into a small hunting/scouting party of likewise lost GoBacks. Let's say they're stranded in some highlands,plateau,canyon with plenty of cliffs. A barren place compared to where the Wolf-Folk landed actually. Of course, there's the culture clash and arguing aplenty, but they have to work together. And they do, eventually. One thing that helps is how fertile the GoBacks are which helps the Glider women conceive for the first time in centuries. Anyway,a few millennium later you get people who wear drab neutral colors, are stoic,brave,fatalistic and honor bound. Seemingly humorless, but actually rather sarcastic and preferring black humor. They can breed without Recognition or rather Recognitions happen all the time. Outfits are a mix of GoBack/Glider so there's plenty of fur/feather trim.

Then we have the Wavedancer/Rootless Ones blend. Think of as a Recognition gone horribly wrong and the unfortunate couple wind up deep in an isolated wetland/wasteland. So, in a few millennium, you get paranoid,skittish,creepy,malformed looking elves who'd easily turn on their own kind and are on the crazy side.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 8:10 pm

Winnovi= a brash,manipulative,sarcastic,cruel woman who doesn't care who she steps on or the consequences of her actions. Highly ambitious,bitter and brutal. Unafraid of death and definitely not the nurturing type, she's given to rages and hystrionics. She's the fusion of Winnowil and Kahvi who deserve every bit of it and hate it. Long burgundy hair,hooked nose,large amber-grey eyes and of medium height. Tendency to wear long tunics trimmed with feathers and fur. She doesn't attach herself to anyone and has numerous lovemates, some of whom are not elves .
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 8:17 pm

... or Kahwill. ^^

Buy it Kahvi Winnowill ... exept the amber-grey eyes.

Bluetree

Bluetree

PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 3:36 pm

Prism wrote:
Winnovi= {...} definitely not the nurturing type {...}

But has no problem with getting herself impregnated if she thinks it will gain her some sort of advantage (amusement, revenge, etc.).
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 11:13 pm

Brill/Aroree= Not much change in personality or build, just wistful,longing and sadly gullible. Long sandy ash hair, grey eyed. Dutiful and wishing for more.

Krill/Krim= Fiery, a little reckless,lives life to the fullest. Faun colored hair, tall yet sturdy. Has short hair.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character fusions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: All the Many Colors-
Jump to: