Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character fusions

Go down 
+2
Lunakat
Zadzi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prism

Prism

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 2:08 pm

Basically, the fusing of two or more characters into one blending looks and personality. Any humanoid race combo is allowed as well, from elf/troll,elf/human,troll/human or all three. You could even toss preservers in the mix with elf,human,troll or all three. It's not meant to be serious, just silly and maybe chaotic. Such as,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Moonshine= white trash fusion of Dewshine and Moonshade. Tough,hard drinking,foul mouthed,slovenly,easy going, good ol' girl type. Probably freckles,sandy curls and periwinkle eyes.

Bonemaggot- Think Old Maggoty colliding with Bone Woman for an incredibly ugly yet masterly manipulative hag.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 2:32 pm

I get the idea of Bonemaggot ...both are old, considered ugly and ... the power behind the throne one way or the other.

But how in the world can Moonshade/Dewshine make for a hard drinking,foul mouthed,slovenly character? Rolling Eyes You sure you mean Dewshine? She was a friendly, joyful cubling and is a responsible, caring elder now - simply doesn't work for me.

Lunakat

Lunakat

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 3:03 pm

Moonshine I would call her

Lunakat

Lunakat

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 3:11 pm

She'd be a Daisy Duke type.

She might literally just be Daisy Duke.

Prism

Prism

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 3:29 pm

Yup, a Daisy Duke,Elly May,Daisy May hick type of a character. Minus the angst both Dewshine and Moonshade go through. Basically, someone who doesn't give a flip and laughs things off.

For a self loathing character with an identity crisis to put TwoEdge to shame; how about Spirit Man/Surge? Spiriturge? Charismatic,paranoid and way too powerful. But does he hate humans or elves? Maybe a nihilist or something.

Then we have Guttlekraw/Angrif Djun= GuttleDjun maybe. Cruel,clever,tactical. He'd be way too successful in the story.

Then just to torture them, Strongbow/Rayek, Petalwing/Tyldak,Winnowill/Oddbit and a few others.
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 4:02 pm

Spurge

Guttlejun

Petaldak

Winnobit

and... Raybow

Lunakat

Lunakat

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 4:03 pm

Raybow would be angry all the time.

Lunakat

Lunakat

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 5:03 pm

These all sound like they could be characters on an elfin version of Dukes of Hazard

Last edited by Lunakat on Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnbYyTlz1Tw
Prism

Prism

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 6:09 pm

Crescent fusion with Selah results in Selascent. Not much is known about her, except she likes wearing leather bikinis, is brave and willing to fight to the death. That and lost.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:36 pm

What do you get when you cross Trinket with a Preserver? Trinksweet, bratty,hyper, definitely ADHD fusion of Trinket and Tittersweet. Armed with the ability to fly,shoot web and throw massive screechy temper tantrums to get her way. Heaven help us all!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:41 pm

Trinket + Preserver = affraid ... rofl

Prism

Prism

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 9:50 am

Greymung,Thief and Zey combine to form Zeythemung a shiftless,conniving,treacherous lout. Not trustworthy at all, a real bootlicker when the tables are turned,vindictive,petty, feigns friendship yet'll stab you in the back at the first opportunity. Not much different from either three after all.

Then there's another three-in-one, this time female. Vurdah,Graysha and the pony-tailed troll lovely dancing with Pike in his dream from Dreamtime. Vivacious,sultry,sensual and all around fleshy fun. And yes, she's on the plump side.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 10:53 am

personally, i kinda feel like Dewshine on her own is already very Daisy Duke. on an unrelated note, i had created a Moonshine character of my own in the recoloring thread on SoC...XD nothing at all like Prism's Moonshine! i made a Moonshine and Dewshade. Link to image

now i wanna do a fusion i thought of! Tillaweed + Winnowill= Tillawill. an exquisite slender and willowy woman as pale as the moons, and hair as long and sleek as a river or a snake, colored a rich dark blonde and eyes of impossibly bright turqoise. She often wears long gowns of feathers decorated with shells and pearls. She is a fairly gentle woman, extraordinarily quiet and usually with a gentle half there smile. but she abhors death in any sense, and with throw angry screaming fits if it is ever mentioned, she would much rather forget anyone who has ever died, including her own child, and intends to smother death from existence forever.

She despises the Wolfriders because they so willingly embrace death and are constantly mentioned long passed tribemates, and because of her healing abilities, she can practically feel the approach of death whenever she is around them. and she will force them to abandon death by any means necessary.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 2:54 pm

I remember those colorswaps of yours Vaeri. And Tillawill is an interesting character. On another note, the Vurdah,Graysha and un-named troll lovely has been christened Vurshaly. And on crossover's I've been flirting with a Picknose/Foney Bone fusion. Not much difference in personalities, since they're both greedy,loudmouth Fred Flintstone/Scrooge McDuck types who still put family first. Just a little cartoonier and Pickfoney's white as a ghost with a magnificent beard and nose.
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:46 pm

Your concept of Moonshine is so much classier than mine!

Character fusions Image11

Prism

Prism

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:56 pm

Not by much! She's basically a Good Ol' Girl.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 1:36 pm

OK, a fusion for Little Patch would either be Dre-Ahn or Teir. Little Patch was pretty much an outcast,misfit from birth to becoming a chief. And I'm fairly certain he's the ancestor of Shuna. Now both Teir and Dre-Ahn have been accused of being GaryStus and I can sorta see it. Maybe a combo of the three. The character would be quiet, maybe sad,outdoorsy,definitely a loner and probably tragic. But hopefully minus a lot of the angst, 90's characters have.
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:18 pm

Little Dre
Patch Ahn
Little Teir
Little Pier
Tatch
Little drat
Pre Ahn

Zadzi

Zadzi

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 9:05 pm

Lunakat wrote:
Your concept of Moonshine is so much classier than mine!

Character fusions Image11

Oh man rofl I love this so much.

Character fusions Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 9:06 pm

Little Drier?

Character fusions Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 7:51 am

Lol!

Prism

Prism

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 12:10 pm

I'll name him Teipatchahn.
Another crossover'd be Pike and Smiley Bone from Bone. Not much difference in personality as they are both silly,impulsive characters who act before they think and are fairly foolish, but with a simple wisdom. So SmileyPike? PikeSmiley? whatever combo'd be a wise fool who's always getting in some mischief or caught up in it.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 2:49 pm

Smike

Lunakat

Lunakat

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 3:10 pm

I smike you.

Prism

Prism

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 4:07 pm

Smike'd probably be the best name. Either that or Smilin' Pik, but sure, let's go with Smike.
Obvious fusions to me, based on their similar looks and personalities would be

Vaya/Foxfur= similar coloring and outfit, both deceased lovers of Pike and Skywise. Probably flirty with some defiance.

Ruffel/Brownberry= two of the curviest,roundest elves I've seen who outside of coloring and temperament, look like twins, down to similar clothing. Probably sassy,ditzy and downright temperamental with a great love of life.

Woodlock/Scouter= hey, similar hairstyles and clothing. But fairly eventempered with a hidden savage streak.

Rainsong/Shenshen= fertile,sexual midwife who's devoted to her family.

Kahvi/Clearbrook= probably logical,methodical and ruthless. Like a hitwoman or assassin. Excellent fighter.

Nightfall/Leetah= Who knows? Except she'd be confident, fearless with strong magic.

Winnowill/Newstar= Aloof, clever, manipulative,mysterious and alluring. True Neutral who could easily veer into Chaotic or Lawful depending on her mood. Prime example of the Fair Folk. Can be malicious or beneficial, depending others behavior and deeds.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character fusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character fusions   Character fusions Empty

Back to top Go down

Character fusions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next