Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who do you identify with and why?

Go down 
+28
jaRf
Prayer
Trollbabe
Beryl
Elftanner
IceTooth
Embala
Miscellaneous
Zadzi
Startear
Nomad-Human
anj tuesday
Outlier
TrollHammer
Peacekeeper
faeriegirl
Leanan
KR Wordgazer
Lunakat
Fairyring
manga
MrsGrizzley
G0lden
Tam
PCoquelin
truelight
Kindredsoul
Wiseshaman
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

Who do you identify with and why? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you identify with and why?   Who do you identify with and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 12:39 am

OOps? Did i join this twice? Or did you just see that and say "Thats gotta be Kelethian from the SoC days"?
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who do you identify with and why?   Who do you identify with and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 3:20 pm

Sorandril wrote:
Or did you just see that and say "Thats gotta be Kelethian from the SoC days"?
Indeed Smile

Your posts were telling and my hunch was easy to be proved.

Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Who do you identify with and why?   Who do you identify with and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 9:03 pm

Well... youd probably find it amazing how i tie all this together. Fantasy and sci-fi have a whole constellation of archetypes in common.

Im also 99% certain London and NYC are highly connected, and that someone at Games Workshop had read the comic and used parts of it to inform "Eldar" like other parts of that whole game majorly came out of "Dune".

Anyhow, heres some interesting things you may not have known:

When you see Sunstream from behind in Futurequest, his hair is up. This generally means that hes channeling his fathers memories because something terrible is up. (see: Futurequest) If this goes on for a decade or two it can cause major problems. It does not help that Brill looks like "Aquatic Leetah" to begin with, adding to the confusion... and its really hard to get that thing out of his hair - ever tried sneaking up on Cutter????

Cutters terrible attempt at a joke in Discovery:

Oh dear... this is what happens when you take an inside joke outside, Cutter.

You see, elves have this thing where they have traits of their lifemate that show up years and years beforehand. For example, Cutter dreaming and probably caring more than the average Wolfrider - Tammain aside, that totally sounds like bleed over from Leetah. Now... if i recall correctly, Suntop is seen happily snarfing fish in Book 3 and this is taken as an example of this phenomenon. Im also thus pretty certain his head has been full of aquatic fantasies for a minute and hes made Cutter worried by hiding under the surface of the pond for amazing lengths of time, an ability only enhanced by becoming a magician.

Cutter knows all this, obviously... the Wavedancers were shocked that Cutter seemed to be happily implying that Brill would drown poor Sunstream like a classical siren...

My father has a similarly bad sense of humor and unfortunately due to being human understands me even less.

the similarities are so bad ive been waiting for a copyright lawsuit for years.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who do you identify with and why?   Who do you identify with and why? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 5:43 am

Interesting thread here.
Hm.....everyone knows here, that I adore my deity Rayek. But identifying with him? Maybe partly, he was an UFO among the tribe, he grew up with. Same with me. But he was fitter then the rest, I was simply different and unfitting. But once in school when I was a child I could use my special gift of drawing as a shield against hostility towards me. At last it felt like that, when one asshole get near me, while I was drawing and he didn`t attack me (like always) in that situation but was stunned, when he saw, what I was capable to do.
Rayek cannot stand too much other elves around him, at last not always. He is a loner and he is fine with it. That is absolutely like me.
It can be nice, to be with others together but it feels very good, when that ends after a short time and he and I can be alone again. Rayek loves to be praised, who won`t. But after a while it becomes boring to speak with others about ...what? small talk? Gah, not for me or him, thanks.
Cutter " threw " words about " You are lonely " (there was just missing: But I am not, so I am right you not!) towards Rayek . That implicates, that Rayek has to feel bad about being lonely, but Cutter is not guessing in any way that it could feel good for someone to be more in privacy than being always together with others. The latter would be hell for me! I would get mad in a Wolfrider tribe, to be forced to be together with others all the time. And staying in the tiny and dark Tree cave for the whole day would be no option for me.
Ah yes, Rayek is very moody, that I am too. I have a talent to make people my enemies with that mood and my way of social interaction . Yes and Rayeks actions made him many foes. fits

I identify myself with the sea, but not with wavedancers. They look nice, but only those with the fishtails and only those of the first series, which is canon no more.

If I as the personality who I am would turn into elf form, I would most likely be a Go-Back with my strong language and my gruffy ways. But I would more like to be a sea elf ....grin.

Who do you identify with and why? - Page 3 Courts12Who do you identify with and why? - Page 3 Rayhan26Who do you identify with and why? - Page 3 Rayhan27Who do you identify with and why? - Page 3 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you identify with and why?   Who do you identify with and why? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you identify with and why?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Enter the Scroll Room-
Jump to: