Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+23
Evil Evie
Shadowpath
wolfmoonsky
G0lden
Redhead Ember
LurkingCat
PCoquelin
Davrille
Tynami
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Startear
Cloudbuck
faeriegirl
Leanan
Beryl
TrollHammer
Cleopatra
Wiseshaman
Nibblet
Lunakat
Tenderfoot
Twopaw
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 12:42 pm

Advent Calendar 2012 - Cubs ... Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 There_10 The child is the link!

I flatter myself that the baubly Recognition looks better than the original scene. Wink Thanks for the praise, Wolfie!
Yeah, the shape of the ornament was as important as the right color for Kojiyumi's baublehead. Funny side effect - looks like Wyl wears a huge lady's hat now! Laughing

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 5:23 pm

Embala wrote:
Not Kahvi, G0lden, but her trustworthy friend and second-in-command Mardu. An extra with a speaking line in KotBW who's role was fleshed out a bit in the KAHVI series.

I think G0lden may have meant "Ah 'Kahvi'", as is 'Kahvi' the miniseries, not Kahvi the character.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 7:09 pm

I have no clue what I saw to tell you the truth.  Just to me Kahvi.

You know how my vision is.

A new wolf pup. Holdfast I think.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 9:58 am

Awww, Holdfast! Hungry Wolf A cute little wolf cub in a hand!! I love that the bauble is so small and sparkly! The hand was a good idea of you to use! Very cute!! I'm loving the image you used!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 10:17 pm

Baby Leetan. She went from cutie to one hot looking Mother and the perfect Soulmate for Cutter.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 8:45 am

Beautiful bauble of baby Leetah! Leetah Smile I love the shape of the bauble and the colors! I love the glowing pink around it. Maybe it sounds weird but the gold in the bauble makes it seem like she's wearing a golden tutu! I love that you used Rayeks young hands in the background. Though he shows doing magic by getting that little horse sculpture from the ground, it kinda looks like Leetah is trying to get it by going outside of the bauble! Nicely done!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 8:13 pm

Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2012-115

I'm just happy that you are here, G0lden ... visit and enjoy what you see. *hugs* Even if you don't always know what you see. This time you've recognized them well - hungry tiny Holdfast and sweet little Leetah. Somehow baby Leetah reminds me of Pebbles Flintstone. ^^

The nursing hand was such a weird bauble. So strange that I had to gather it. One day it would be just right - ... and for Holdfast it was - Perfect! And ... the hand has only three fingers! ^^
Sweet Leetah should have a special ornament - it pretty much looks like a tutu indeed, Wolfie. Or like the skirt of a Rauschgoldengel. Reaching out ... breaking the wall would be typical Leetah, wouldn't it? ^^

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 9:30 pm

Wow, who is that lovely mommy to be?

And the young one that later lead his people to disaster.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 8:24 am

Beautiful image and bauble of a wave dancer! I love what you did with her bauble! All those baubles!
I really love the sea background but, what I really love is the Dolphin! I'm in love with this. It's really beautiful!

Three humans...one of which is young Shaman! I guess they belong here as well since they are just children. Nice black and white baubles! Who is the one in the back? That one looks scared?
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 4:36 pm

Lovely young Irralee is one of the Old Wavedancers. Her Recognition and pregnanciy was supposed to happen in a sequal if the series. Sad Luck for me - there was a test image of her showing belly on a making-of page.
You've recognized the young shaman-to-be well, G0lden and summed up his story nicely. Unfortunately I could link only one of the kids ...

... the other two are young Tabak and - the poor terrified boy Woodlock tried to shoot at the borders of Sorrows End, Wolfie. You are right, they were children too. Proud, cute, brave ... or helpless and afraid. They deserve their window. Smile
Once again you have special praise for a bauble which needed special attention and extra work. I had to design and combine the complete image. The sea background, the glass sphere with the air bubbles ... and of course the dolfin Christmas ornament. I'm happy that the result is so appealing for you. Very Happy

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 4:39 pm

Another long absence. I'm glad To see it wasn't too long as their are plenty more baubles to be revealed.

Little Leetah and Rayek are so cute, especially Leetah. The wild cub is another favorite. I'm pretty sure that my grandma has that same mushroom bauble.

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 1:40 am

Of course three little ones and anther red headed cutie.

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 11:00 am

I have not said it enough Embala, your advent calendar is wonderfull cheers
2017 echoes of the past, had a wonderfull nostalgic mood over it, going back in history is always so interesting.
Oh and I can not get enough of all those cute cubs Dewshine

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 5:06 pm

Who's that? The colouring makes me think Shenshen, but we never actually saw her as a child.
The seahorse makes me think Wavedancer, but the only redheaded Wavedancer we've seen as a pip is Puffer...

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Ah, so it was Tabak and Woodlock! I knew that I know them! I remember that story!

I have no idea who this new one is but I'm in love with the sea horse!! It's a very cute image! She really looks like Leetah!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 11:43 pm

This one you'd like, Startear! *huggles*

Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2012-116

Welcome back, Evie. Very Happy There are still plenty of windows to open! And  - have you skimmed the thread for the belly pictures?
I'm glad to see poor No-Name getting more love I love you ... and proud that this bauble is among your favorites. Leetah and Rayek were fun to make. Your Grandma has the same mushroom bauble? *chuckles* Take a close look at it next time ... maybe you can spot an elf lurking back. ^^

Thank you so much for delurking again and telling me how much you've liked the "Echoes" calendar, Beryl. And there will be two more weeks filled with sweet cublings ... and a final banner you will remember well - and love. I love you

A very unfamiliar redhead indeed, G0lden! And one I couldn't link to ...

... because Shoresprout is a Wavedancer as you suggested, Redhead. Ember More precisely a tomboyish pip of the "Old Wavedancers" series.

Not exactly Woodlock *chuckles* ... but you know this, Wolfie. Smile
Young Shoresprout needed something to identify her as a Wavedancer - and she wanted a seahorse pet! Look out for her friend Inkbotton ... I'm sure you'll recognize him when he swims in. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 3:06 am

A young Go-Back.

And another expectant pair.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:29 am

Awww, Talma and Pregnant Serrin! Beautiful bauble! I love the flower decoration in it!

Another Go-Back cub! I love the color of the bauble! I also love how the bauble seems a bit covered under the snow! It kinda looks like he's in a cave *which he actually is in the story XD*
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 5:00 am

Zhantee, he was certainly a sweet and a rather shy one.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 7:46 am

It's not Zhantee, it's his and Leetah's vision-child.

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 11:28 am

Redhead is right! It is indeed Zhantee Zhantee and Leetah's Leetah Smile vision child!

I'm so glad you put her in! I kinda wish she would've been born though, even if she was a vision! Would have liked it for Zhantee! I love the effect in this bauble. it makes her look like a vision!
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 11:58 am

Would've been kinda weird, though, wouldn't it? Leetah suddenly going "Wait! I'm pregnant!? How did that happen?"
Pretty sure the child she's currently expecting is definitely Cutter's!

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 1:33 pm

Of course but, I didn't mean it like THAT! XD More as a future vision, like Dreamtime!
I wish they could have treed with each other Like Cutter suggested!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 9:25 pm

Grump. Please forgive me for having such lousy vision. Right now I not a happy camper.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 1:21 am

Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 2012-117

This young Go-Back is a fawn Startear pointed out - at least I think he and the prominent one in the cave are the same character.
The parents-in-the-making are another less known couple, G0lden - and seen only in this one issue: Serrin, Dart's recognized mate, with her lifemate Talmah. This calendar extension features mostly the rarely seen and unknown chars.
You are as close as you possibly can get without rereading that Shards issue! sunny Zhantee's "dreamchild" really looks like Daddy. I envision him(?) as sweet and friendly but spiced with some of early Leetah's spunky-ness.

G0lden wrote:
Grump. Please forgive me for having such lousy vision. Right now I not a happy camper.
I'm sorry, G0lden. *hugs tight* I know how hard it is for you to identify the tiny and often obscured picturs. I appreciate your visits and your comments that show you are here and try and enjoy what you see.
I understand how frustrating it is to be bluntly corrected cathat - even if it is not meant to be hurtful.
Redhead Ember wrote:
It's not Zhantee, it's his and Leetah's vision-child.
I love your eagerness, Redhead. *hug* I love your lifelyness and the often humerous or tongue-in-cheek comments. Laughing
I know you are direct and matter-of-factly because it is how you are hardwired. And mostly it is a good way. Clear. But at times it can come across unfriendly or hurtful. I know well that this is not your intention at all, Redhead. Nevertheless it can harm and spoil the fun - especially if the reason for "mistakes" are communicated health restrictions.

I wish so much to offer a pleasant sight and happy moments for my dear vistors. And inspiring and supportive interaction among happy campers. Hug

It was self-evident to grant Dreamchild an appearance in the calendar, Wolfie. And as a vision in the Palace a light-flooded surrounding was needed. For me the little one is alive - as a tiny spirit in the Palace. I see a boy ... you see a girl - Zhantee saw his kitling. It's a nice thought that they hang around in the Palace together ... no matter whether it is unrealistic or non-canon.
Leetah suddenly going "Wait! I'm pregnant!? How did that happen?" ... kinda would be fun, Redhead Wink - and not so far fetched at all after the TimTam revelation. Imagine a ... What-If - a one issue spin-off. Zhantee survives - consumes Recognition with Leetah. Denning together (slightly overcrowded experiance ^^) ... Imagine what a good fan fiction writer could do. We can dream too, Wolfie. I love you

Last edited by Embala on Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next