Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+32
LurkingCat
jaRf
Sorandril [BANNED]
Nibblet
Leanan
Yeee
Zadzi
Prayer
G0lden
Vaeri
Embala
Tynami
Sifra
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Elwing
PCoquelin
Kojiyumi
faeriegirl
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
Kir, the last Go-Back
Startear
Beryl
Lunakat
Rainflower
Miss Gillespie
Shadowpath
Antonia
Evil Evie
Trollbabe
IceTooth
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

How do you feel? - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:51 pm

i cant believe it when people set them off in LA. Thats a whole new level of stupid.
Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 5:48 am

Im kind of mixed in feelings about fireworks. I enjoy them for the most part, but illegal is illegal. And we've had horses for a decade and a half now, so my perspective has changed a bit. I grew jp with legal fireworks and you just kept your dogs inside. The cows didnt seem to mind them, and we didnt have horses. Usually we didnt have anything super loud though.

But they arent legal anymore, and you cant just take a pair of mustangs in the house with you, and I dont care if you paid $100 a piece for Class A flashbang mortars on the reservation hundreds of miles away, quit firing them at my horses. Least wise if I dont get to legally fire them back at you.

Anyway, fair is fair, besides the animals. If they arent legal, if I dont get to light em, dont cause me trouble with them. My wife shouldnt be risking ripping stitches trying to get you to stop while I try calming down yearlings. You want to party, rev up and down the street all night and mow down joggers all day, find a different neighborhood.

Well, thats how I feel, anyway.

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 12:41 pm

TrollHammer wrote:
Im kind of mixed in feelings about fireworks. I enjoy them for the most part, but illegal is illegal. And we've had horses for a decade and a half now, so my perspective has changed a bit. I grew jp with legal fireworks and you just kept your dogs inside. The cows didnt seem to mind them, and we didnt have horses. Usually we didnt have anything super loud though.

But they arent legal anymore, and you cant just take a pair of mustangs in the house with you, and I dont care if you paid $100 a piece for Class A flashbang mortars on the reservation hundreds of miles away, quit firing them at my horses. Least wise if I dont get to legally fire them back at you.

Anyway, fair is fair, besides the animals. If they arent legal, if I dont get to light em, dont cause me trouble with them. My wife shouldnt be risking ripping stitches trying to get you to stop while I try calming down yearlings. You want to party, rev up and down the street all night and mow down joggers all day, find a different neighborhood.

Well, thats how I feel, anyway.

I'm still trying to sort out why we expanded use when the whole state is a fire hazard. There was so much smoke and burning smell last night it was nuts. Though less than the 4th. At least it settled quickly and I didn't have my yard set on fire this time.

How do you feel? - Page 40 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

How do you feel? - Page 40 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 11:43 am

Interesting, we've never really set off a ton of fireworks in my area. There are always the handful of people who do it and of course the big city parties, but Its not something I typically associate with The New Year. The 4th of July and that's it. I prefer the little ones anyway. Keep them near the ground and away from the grass. My Boyfriends family in Ecuador did mention that they banned buying of fireworks though, so I guess its pretty wide set.

I feel free! The new year came with a gift I wasn't expecting. Complete financial separation from the rest of my family. I'm the only person with access to my bank account, since my moms passing. Also, as of yesterday, the credit card I had (for emergencies only) that was attached to my dads account through moms name, was finally cancelled. My credit is no longer connected to my family, so my dad can do something dumb with his money and I don't have to worry about it effecting my credit rating. Its incredibly empowering.

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 12:54 pm

Cali cut off my unemployment stating possible fraud, and i have to wait a week to hear how i can even prove my identity.

Thanks. Im screwed now.
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 9:10 pm

I feel tired. Work has me writing SOPs and doing risk assessments on all the big machines so the lab workers don't cause an explosion because they forgot their antistatic shoes or whatever. This last week I was up in Glasgow going through how they work with the guy that invented them. Lovely bloke, he loved showing me what to do to break them so he could tell me how to fix it. Which was probably more useful now that I think of it.

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 9:21 pm

I wish you some quality rest, Nibblet. Pumpkin Happy New Year!

Hammy

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 9:24 pm

Embala wrote:
I wish you some quality rest, Nibblet. Pumpkin Happy New Year!

Happy new year to you too! woohoo

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 12:15 am

Sorandril, contact Edd asap. There is a way for you to clear up the issue with your UI. Do not call the number on your EDD card. We will tell you to contact EDD. Yes, you will get your funds, but it will take a few hoops to jump through to get them, so hang in there.

I'm still worn out from doing too much yeasterday, but I am glad for the three day weekend.

Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 2:36 pm

Contact them at what number then? im confused. And pissed off.

On top of it all im surrounded by damned Qanon conservatives trying the "coach approach" with me and pulling the age card. Not what i came here for but i guess this is Colorado.

The main offender is this crazy who believes that people like me are descendants of Lilith and Lucifer and is fond of "clearing space" by emptying his toolkit onto the chessboard. Had the gall to tell me what i am on the other side and what i should believe etc. Also thinks all modern science is fascism and still based in stuff the Nazis did and other way out there crap like believing the Buddhists are evil and going to unleash the Asura on all humanity and that Maitreya (Aqua) is actually Lucifer (Yellow).

(spiritually colorblind)

Furthermore, i think i left something important in the Palmdale desert... like my heart.... i cant stop thinking of Maria back there... she cried when i left SoCal...

I think ive made a terrible mistake.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 11:12 pm

If it is CA EDD, 800-300-5616, if not check your local state UI number.

I read something interesting today. Just food for thought. Fascism is wrapped up in the American Flag and the cross. Very scary thing to think about to tell you the truth.

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 12:51 pm

2021 started surprisingly well

For that, I'm a little late...

How do you feel? - Page 40 80910

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 3:17 pm

Happy New Year, Kin! Timmain I wish you health and wealth and love and luck.

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 3:31 pm

Drinking Happy new year everybody!

I happy because a comic page I made some progress with a comic page I'd been struggling with.

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 3:32 pm

Embala wrote:
Happy New Year, Kin! Timmain I wish you health and wealth and love and luck.

Thank you, Em I love you Same to you and everyone! Looking like a peaceful time thus far afro

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 1:43 am

My face is improving daily! I can actually speak better and even have a slight smile. Mind you it is very slight.

-------

https://fathertreeholt.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=1097

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40