Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+32
LurkingCat
jaRf
Sorandril [BANNED]
Nibblet
Leanan
Yeee
Zadzi
Prayer
G0lden
Vaeri
Embala
Tynami
Sifra
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Elwing
PCoquelin
Kojiyumi
faeriegirl
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
Kir, the last Go-Back
Startear
Beryl
Lunakat
Rainflower
Miss Gillespie
Shadowpath
Antonia
Evil Evie
Trollbabe
IceTooth
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

How do you feel? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:02 am

I'm baaaacccckkkkk.
Been a tumultuous year or 2. Have discovered a lot about myself, my life, my relations.

I have realized that I am polyamorous.
And that a big part of relatively easily accepting this is thanks to Elfquest. Because the elves are basically polyamorous too - they may have one or multiple ‘primary’ partners, but love freely with the rest too. Tyleet/Dewshine/Scouter is the first throuple I have seen in my life - although of course Cutter/Leetah/Skywise also come close.
So, thank you to Elfquest for showing healthy poly relationships, and making this easier to accept for myself.

Been hard, lots of conversations and fights and insecurities and everything. But it's all been worth it.
I'm still married to my lovely husband and love him more then ever. And have found several wonderful connections to other people too and have also been through my first big break-up.
At the moment I am very happy with my husband and boyfriend, with another guy as 'friends with benefits'.

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 8:16 am

Welcome back, faeriegirl! *glomphugs* Great that you've discovered your way of loving, and also great that you're happy!

I'm quite happy too, after a few months of unemployment I have a temporary job sorting mail at the post office. I'm also nervous - my contract ends this Friday and I have no idea wether they want to hire me on a new contract after that or not.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 5:24 pm

Welcome back, fae! flower
Even better to learn that you found your way are happy with your life! sunny

I'm better ... still angry with myself - for reasons this time. And content because I had some "sense of achievement". And happy that I got life signs from TWO old Scroll mates! Very Happy

faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 3:43 pm

*hugs everyone back* happy to be back!
Am not reading the new series so will probably not be very active... but good to be back.

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 4:41 pm

*tacklehuggles* Welcome back luv!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 6:31 pm

@faeriegirl Just in case you are curious enough for a look ... or two: https://comiconlinefree.com/elfquest-stargazers-hunt/issue-1/1

faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 3:43 am

@Embala thank you! I just read it, didn't expect it to be the full issue! oh myyy...

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 2:50 pm

One is glad to be of service.

faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 4:53 am

Today is gonna be self-care day... called in sick for work.
Having a cold is usually not too bad, but when I start the day with a snotty headache... yeah it's not gonna get much better.
And I really, really, really wanna go to the party tomorrow so better take care of myself today.

Hot cocoa, blankies, and Netflix and/or gaming it is! and naps. lots of naps.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 6:41 am

Naps are good. How do you feel? - Page 21 911381222 Take care and be well soon, fae. Hug

My holidays atarted. No more work til new year. Smile Feeling lazy and tired. Slept in ... now a bath and I'll ready for Christmas preparations. Hopefully.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 6:55 am

happy holidays for you , Embala and all of you in the forum! I wish you all a good recreation from stress now!

faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 7:17 am

enjoy your holiday Em!!

Happy holidays to everyone indeed!

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 1:42 pm

Hi guys. Boy this feels odd but I've missed this so much. Sorry I've been cooped up with reality.

Take care faeriegirl and remember a pinch of chilli in your cocao. Help opens things up😉I've had a really bad one myself recently, but I'm glad I got it before the worst Christmas rush.

Leanan, I hope you get a new contract. That feeling isn't good. Cross fingers for you.

I envy your enthusiasm for Christmas, Embala. I can't do other than stress before Christmas. The flower shop is taking all relaxation off. I get so frustrated that the boss isn't satisfied with whatever do. She's so good at giving us little stings that makes us feel like we're never gonna be good enough. But luckly we've gotten a new second in command who's gotten allot of experiencevand who is really into making us like a happy team, so I feel happy to have her there.

Feeling tired, but happy, that our new second in command let me leave early to gather strength for sunday open shop. And I slso feel a little happy that my Christmas door wraths are selling! Yeay!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 10:45 pm

It's always good to have you back, Rainflower. flower I'm glad you find to to look in ... and still enjoy. It's great that you have a sensible second in command who know that employees work better when they are appreciated. *hugs*
Here is something you might enjoy, too.

My job allows enough time to provide this calendar (mostly at least) and I love the enthusiasm of my followers most. And collage making, of course. ^^

Good luck for a new contract, Leanan. *crossing fingers* Hopefully it will be a christmas gift for you.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 5:45 am

Bitter.

It's Christmas morning in the US. It's freezing outside. We still have no heat and no running water, and no money to do anything about it.

Obamacare cleaned out our life savings. Employers don't want to insure anyone. Those who have insurance tell me they can't afford to see a doctor about anything.

My husband remains alive only because we are broke enough to be on Medicaid. Should I earn a few dollars more, he will suffer for it. The state is overwhelmed with families in worse shape than ours. It occurs to me that his best bet is to divorce me, break the law and go to jail.

I'm trying hard to keep this from certain relatives. They would love to find a way to use our financial situation to get their hooks in us.

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 12:12 am

Worn out.

Christmas day always tires me out. Just got home from my parents. Dinner was great.

Trollbabe, I hope things get better for you and your husband. I'm lucky enough to have insurance through my employer, but I pay dearly for my Drs. My co-pay is up to 4000.00 per yr., and that is with a minimum wage job here in CA.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 3:19 pm

I hope things get better for you and your husband, Trollbabe. Hug I don't know what else to say.

I'm tired ... after a calm and pleasant Christmas time with family and friends.

IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 12:18 pm

Tired. Finally home after 10 days on the road...
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 7:49 am

OMG Embala that was beautiful😁What I love most about the dress was that they have used all parts of the flowers so they don't go to waste by just hurting them off. Love that, thank you for showing it.

Not sure what to feel🤔😓I'm off to work in two hours and prepare bouqets for new years eve, and I'm still not sure if they'll be aprooved. My boss gave the Christmas bouqets I made such a high price that I thought she was insane😨 Now she has given me a price to follow, but we have different views at the price for things like a single rose or germini and so on. Even though everything normally goes well when I trust myself, I am still so nervous all I wanna do is stuff myself with chocolate. That's a bad sign, right?
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 8:10 am

Trust yourself, Rainflower. *hug* And allow yourself just ONE very delicate piece of chocolat to lift your moods. Good luck with the bouquets *crossing fingers and toes* und "Guten Rutsch".

(means: have a soft slide into the new year ^^)

I feel satisfied ... baubling went very well! rendeer

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 6:25 pm

Thank you for your encoragement, Embala. What would I do without you.

I can tell, the bouqets went well, and I got help on work. Just wish we had more salal, I love working with that. Ten small stuffed bouqets, six tall ones with amaryllis and 36 Rose mix bouqets. Le and my colleague overdid ourselves now. I deserved that Oreo milka bar😏
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 6:33 pm

cheers Dancing a happy dance with you, Rainflower! bounce

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 6:44 am

Feeling oddly well rested considering I woke up from the oddest nightmare/sad dream I've had in ages, so I have slept poorly. And I actually got away with the cririques of the boss. Instead I feel sorry for my poor next in command, who was the one getting most pepper this time. Boss was being completley unreasonable. She didn't deserve that, she's the sweetest human being.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 7:58 am

Happy new year, Rainflower. sunny May your wishes come true.

faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 2:39 pm

Happy new year everyone! may all your wishes and dreams come true.

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next