Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2

Go down 
+9
Embala
Vaeri
Prism
Leanan
Tynami
Prayer
Shadowpath
Beryl
G0lden
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prism

Prism

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 6:08 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Snow-q38
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Mermai40
Fresh Dreamberry and sharp Javelin
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 6:10 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Goddes39
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Pixie_56
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Arabia57
Fresh Dreamberry and sharp Javelin
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 12:14 pm

Lovely maidens, Prism! I like how they combine characteristics from their parents.

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 My-meiker-16047659689526

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 My-meiker-1604597176426197

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 My-meiker-1604596925347985

Made with: https://www.dolldivine.com/witch-doctor.php

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 12:29 pm

Introducing someone new! This is Raven, daughter of Bearclaw and Brownberry. She is older than Cutter, but he is Bearclaw's heir because Raven was not born from Recognition. She doesn't mind, since she never wanted to be chief anyways, she just wants to have fun. She is based on a dream I had (see the EQ dreams thread), and also on a fanfic idea I never got around to writing.

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 My-meiker-1604858053419913
Made with: https://www.dolldivine.com/witch-doctor.php

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Ravenm
Made with: https://www.azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/magical-elf2.php

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Ravenma
Made with: https://www.azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/magical-elf.php

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Ravenp1
Made with: https://www.azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/elven-portrait.php

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 7:37 am

You've easily met the challenge, Leanan! cheers There's sad unfortunate Thaya I love you ... I've always felt sorry for this little family. Dying be the Wolfriders' arrows might have been more merciful. I wish them a true wonder. Her hair is longer than it should be ... a cse of lack of oprions?... or is the lower part meant to hint her "backpack"?
You've met Loyla's and Buudji's stylespot on, Leanan! Different but effective - totally beleavable. Like Loyla's earrings stick out and I love Buudji's new Hairdo! You'r greatan these dolling games *claps*

Your "dreamgirl" came to life! Welcome, Raven Very Happy
Good ol' Wolfrider style. The fun and joy of life shows in her features. The martial spear proves her huntress skills. The slightly ragged look mixed with some elegance would be her "truest" appearance" for me. How about you, Leanan?
I love the shaded portrait with the pale nocturnal skin and the mischievous expression.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 8:40 am

Thanks! Zhantee

You're right, once again there wasn't an accurate hair item available for Thaya.

My favorite Raven is the first one. Smile

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 2:28 pm

Oh my, I am so addicted to "Hero Forge". I can`t stop trying one or another design for a female Koi Merelf.
first this here, the two -colour ears are cool. But i didn't liked that the white eyebrows vanished.
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen13
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen14
with white fingernails
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen15
and black eyebrows
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen16
nails and arms inverted
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen17
more changes, i want to let her tail look similar to my Koi-mertail.
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen18
on  the dry land
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen19
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 2:39 pm

the two side fins in different colours I like more than both black.  But a little bit too much red for my taste.
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen20
this or that? I like one side fin white and one black. I think i found the design now.
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen21
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 9:11 pm

mooooore, this maker can make the hair right, as I wanted.
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Nonnon10

and my old fishies, there are no good shark teeth available.
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Yeeean10

Last edited by Yeee on Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 7:28 am

Hawhawhawrarrrrgh....Yeee and her pod in the Ariel-world, LOOOOL. They'd be criminals there.
King Triton: "Obey me!!!!"
Ortega shows the finger: F... you!"
Sharuk:"We are not under your jurisdiction! UNDERSTOOD?!" His old saying.
Yeee: "Pshaw! You want to threaten us with magic? We can do that too, furry face!"
Moonlight sticks out her tongue...and shows the finger.
The toddler and baby smile dearly.
While King Triton, Sharuk and Yeee bicker, Ortega seduces Ariel in her cave and rapes her, that nasty brute. And poor Ariel becomes pregnant, leading to further diplomatic entanglements between Atlantica (or as Triton's realm is called) and the High Sea Nation.
Okay Ortega is kind of a prince, he could fit Ariel from the social standing. he's just more of the wilder savage Sea Huns variety. And Eric is no match for him, he simply drown that goofy human, or clubs him to death when faced. (Ouch, I'm nasty this morning). Eric arrives with a knife, trident or spear? No matter, Ortega kills him anyway.
that leads to...no stop , no more mad stories today...

Just a little bit more  Laughing
Ariel has a boy, he becomes an unhappy child who longs to get away from Atlantica and the lousy school where he is bullied about his undesirable origins.
In addition, he has this gypsy nature about him (this is this inheritance from the cursed father), which gives him an inner restlessness, so that he can no longer stand "locked up" at home and swims away.
On the way he meets 2 sly girls who turn out to be none other than his aunties Moonlight and the very piraty Lilypad.
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Lilypa10
And as befits a Disney film, they of course start singing straight away to explain to him where his urge to wander comes from.
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 3:07 pm

Wow! You have a great story to go with these characters, Yeee! And I also like the Koi merelf best with one black and one white fin. Smile

More Raven:

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Ravenani
Made with: http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=anime-elf-creator

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Ravenmagi
Made with: http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=dark-magician-creator

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Ravenport
Made with: http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=elven-make-over-game

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Ravenfort
Made with: http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=fantasy-fortune-teller

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 7:09 pm

Raven looks cute, black hairs are awesome! Smile

and it continues with my nonsense ... The boy gets an insight into the life of the Sea Raider (but doesn t meet Yeee and most of the pod) for one day and gets to know his father,  but is not particularly enthusiastic about him and some dreams (wishful ideas) have been broken. at the end of that day the boy swims home disappointed and prefers to accept his old shitty life. As a depressed adult he moves out again to look for the high sea nation.
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Ariels10
... to stay there for the next few years.
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Ariels11
Chad got his shoulders and muscles from Cutter. Ortega got it from Chad and the boy got it from Ortega and then King Triton. Then he has two reasons to get such fat muscles at Hero Forge. There are no good variation of hairstyles, i have always the same hairstyle.
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen22 Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen23 Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen24 Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen25
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 7:54 pm

Here the boy is singing "part of your world ..." (wonder which world he means?), he knows the song inside and out. His mother used to sing it drunk all the time ... Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen30
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen31
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen29
He gained the name "Songbird".

Edit: Found some nice male version of  "part of your world", here is Songbirds singing voice.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 4:43 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Arabia59
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Snow-q40
Ever notice that certain doll makers are taylor made for certain tribes?
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 5:24 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Arabia60
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 6:06 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Sci-fi40
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Epic-a50
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Goddes41
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 6:32 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Pretty65
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Magica80
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Pretty65
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 6:33 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Dark-f38
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Pixie_58
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 6:41 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Dark-f39
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Viking51
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Pretty66
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 8:56 pm

Rayek steps on Savahs dress, lol.
Most of Azaleas Mermaid doll makers are trash and not usable for elves. Only that Mermaid Scene maker is great.

Addicted ...Addicted ...Addicted , my computer hard drive is overflowing with the masses of Hero Forge screenshots.
I can't help it: future storytelling:
Songbirds 1st name that Ariel gave him is Areias (deutsch ausgesprochen: Aries).
Areias is raised as a warrior to fight against his cursed father and to finish him (Tritons wish), he is taught martial arts (... learns many ways to kill an opponent without weapons, etc.) but in the end he becomes a peace mediator and ambassador who wants to overcome the ongoing hostilities and encroachments between Atlantica and the High Sea Nation (formerly Sea Raiders, now no longer a small pod, but through constant increase it has become a huge overpopulated swarm), after convincing King Triton and Queen Yeee to enter into peace negotiations. King Triton bestows upon him a silver and gold crown and the matching trident to emphasize his royal origin. (Sorry Tynami, I had to poke the chic crown).
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen32
His inner strive and his animal instincts recognizing and understanding, he becomes aware of how much he himself is a Sea Raider and takes pride in it ,and is also proud of these wild people,  although he continues to distance himself absolutely from his brutal father Ortega and quite consciously chooses the opposite path of peace and not that of the massacre.

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen33 "Whoa, hey,they are a better elf tribe than I thought, and I am part of it!"
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen35 "I`m so proud of them!" Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen34 "Now listen..."
(The gold plate on his chest is said to have a trident , the symbol of the High Sea Nation).
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen38

bends down from the pedestal to the representatives of the High Sea Nation (including Ortega) ..."HEY!..,  Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen36
"will you Raider turds finally stop clubbing everything down that is not like you and start listening? Or must I club that into you?"
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Screen39
Gritting his teeth: "Ngrrgngrrrrrrgn, High Ones, grant me patience!"

edit: "Yes, it`s not easy to be a mediator.

Last edited by Yeee on Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 1:45 pm

This is a cool male character, Yeee!

Prism, I love your takes on the canon ladies. But I think some Ahdris got posted twice by accident (the pixie and the dark fairy).

I have more Raven...

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Ravenfai
Made with: https://www.dolldivine.com/fairy-tale-high.php

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Ravenmer
Made with: https://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/mermaid-scene.php

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Ravenhaunt
Made with: http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=spooky-doll-creator

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Ravenmagi
Made with: http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=dark-magician-creator

Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 4:06 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Sci-fi41
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Pixie_59
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Pretty67
Yeah, some got reposted
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 4:07 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Magica81
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 2:50 pm

Those are some lovely images of Toorah, Prism!

More Raven...

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Ravenmea
Made with: http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=mega-anime-avatar-creator

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Ravenrpg
Made with: https://www.dolldivine.com/rpg-heroine-creator.php

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Ravenurb
Made with: http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=urban-elf-dress-up-game

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Sieppaa-PNGravenmef
Made with: http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=mega-fantasy-avatar-creator

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 12:37 pm

I started dolling Spray on mermaid makers (in addition to these four, I made one I really liked on the Neptune's Daughter maker, but though I am certain I saved it, my computer denies its existence. :faceplant: )

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Sprayfan2
Made with: https://www.azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/fantasy-girl.php

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Spraygod2
Made with: https://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/goddess-scene.php

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Spraymer2
Made with: https://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/mermaid-scene.php

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Sprayhero
Made with: https://www.azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/heroine-creator.php

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next