Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeee`s sketchbook

Go down 
+13
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Startear
jaRf
manga
Trollbabe
Embala
Sifra
Tynami
Prayer
Vaeri
Yeee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 7:54 pm

some pictures will be finished within a few days, others will take half a year to finish. This is one of those pictures that was lying around for a long time ( jaRf knows, he got an unfinished version of it at X-mas.  He gave me his huge picture collection of Rayek and pictures of his cool Rayek performance. Thanx again, jaRf! You are the greatest Rayek cosplayer! I love you ) .
Since I had already finished my Valentine picture yesterday and wanted to post something here tonight, I finally made the last pencil strokes here.
I'm such a big Rayek fan and I always draw OC elves related to him. But I hardly draw him.
So this was overdue in two ways.
And it is a little bit of a Valentine pic, so it fits for the upcoming "festival of love and hearts "
...And Rayek gets his honouring...finally!
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 Rayekh10
next: Valentine on the beach of the grey northern sea.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 8:14 pm

Awww... Rayek's great day! He looks proud and lovable.

Too late at night to try a somewhat qualified feedback but ... weird fact for a drawing dedicated to Rayek: I LOVE the peacock feather pattern on the veil! It caught my eye at second glance.

The two panels turned out amazing, Yeee!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 6:20 am

Thank you, Embala! Oh yes, I forgot to mention the peacock dress. It is the same, Yeee lend to pose on the beach, but it fits more to the maiden in the Sun Village than to a prickly and armored fishelf.
Writing of prickly and armored fishelves...The preparations for the feast are (almost) done. And it`s about time for it is VALENTINES DAY I love you So grab your loved ones, gather everyone and come to the table.
Sharukh wants to make amends because of his own prickliness (sort of...or more shyness?) against Embala and presents to her his Valentine gift.
He trys hard to be romantic , unfortunately he is not very skilled at it.
well, it is the right spirit ... Fishy Crabby Hug
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 Valent10

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 9:51 pm

Asolutely love it, Yeee! Very Happy So lively and manifold and full of ideas just like the Christmas scene!

"Oh ... a gift for me, Sharukh? I've never got something similar ever before!" Embala eyes the colorful assorted seafood equally baffled and touched - and a tiny bit amused. Her glance skims the party guests ... "Allow me to share these tasty morsels with all of you!" she says, arranging the thankfully dead collection in a big bowl right in front of her seat.
Embala acknowledges the intension and will eat sushi tonight. ^^

Have to love little Littlclam. I love you and there's a reservation for haken's peacock rahter than Haken himself. XD

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 7:23 pm

EEK! Those are so adorable!! LOVE the 'bouquet' hehe looks like something Aero would pull on Jeweleyes just for fun Very Happy

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 7:36 pm

Thanks Embala, and Katcombs I love you  Since your OC is now the guest of honor of my shoal of fishelves, this picture had to be finished on Valentine's Day. But I see, I have to work it over: Littleclam`s hair must turn into black. I forgot it.

Yeee chuckles , finally it got funny here after the day started like crazy and she was deformed by this presumptuous Haken. She orders Scarlet and Moonlight to prepare the somewhat unsavory food for "Groundelves". "Don't worry, Embala, you don't have to eat eyes or anything." "Yes, you have to! And the intestines too!" The pack roars with a laugh and sits around the long table made of old flotsam.
Yeee still remains fish-tailed as she fears falling High-One -size-legged and creeps to her seat next to Embala. "I swear to you Haken, you'll pay for it." she snarls more to herself than to him. He snarls too, when he realises that he has to sit next to that ludicrous peacock, that Yeee gave him instead next to her. So with a smirk he simply put the bird on his lap and sits down on its seat next to Yeee, watching very carefully that the bird's bottom is not on his lap. The animal misunderstands this and cuddles up to Haken. With an even broader grin, he turns to Yeee and scratches the peacock behind its ears, which it likes to put up with. Yeee becomes a little more forgiving when she sees them cuddling. Sharukh clears his throat and shows Embala her seat: "Would you like to sit next to me?" The two sit down and the pod  pile lots of fried fish and cooked mussels on Embala's plate so she doesn't have to eat sushi with eyes and intestines. Well, not now. In the meantime Sharuks fine fish-bouquet gets turned into sushi without rice, without eyes and without intestines.  Obviously, it seems the pod wants to test whether Embala can handle raw fish or not. Yeee grins broad but not that plastic-like broad like Haken: "The two of you look really cute together." And to Haken: "...aren`t they?" "Of course ...er...cute."  The way Haken said "cute" sounded more wry while he glanced at Embala. He lays his hand on Yeee`s hand, "Just like you..." he whispers to her sounding more gently now.
"So, yes now that I'm your size, eh?" answers Yeee. "precisely my dear" Haken purrs. "Was I so ugly for you when I was smaller?" she asks disappointed , putting her hand away from his. But he quickly responds "Oh nonono! ... just not quite the right size, like them here..." he  nodds with his head into Embalas and Sharukhs direction. Yeee is staggered : "What the...? You just said that they were cute! What do you mean now...?" " Cuuute, yes...but more funny cute in a ridiculous way. No one would take those two for serious, would they?" "I would...er...DO! Sharukh is a venerable and respectable elf.  I adore and love him and everyone in the pod does the same. The first guardian certainly doesn't look ridiculous next to a tall elf woman. " Yeee snaps ,"...at last not more than a High One with a silly bird on his lap!" Insulted, he throws the annoyed squeaking peacock down from his lap and crosses his arms and stays quiet.

Couldn`t let that role play be. Makes so much fun.

Hey Katcombs, tell me something of those Aero and Jeweleyes! I don`t know them yet.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 8:12 pm

Aero and Jeweleyes are both part of the Cresthaven elves. Aero is Tynami's brother, Jeweleyes is Tynami's aunt on her father's side, full wolfrider Very Happy Aero is a prankster and a flirt, he's half seaelf, half wolfrider, but favors his wolf side. 

Here's what they look like Smile
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 5661688_bD8Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 5660999_mWd

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:00 pm

Ah, ok, do they hop around here in in forum? I just looked at the EQ holt thread and didn`t find Cresthaven elves.

I would like to share some photos of my beloved mermaid-tails with you. Even if they are not drawn pictures from me they belong more in this thread than in another one.
And this is Yeees tail, which I always draw: backside with the dorsal fin, made by magictail.de: Luckily for me when I ordered this tail with my personal design, they were in a testing phase for dorsal fins. So they made it 1. in my design (other shape than their own) and 2. for free.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 Yeeest10
and the front with the two "egg-spots" near Yeees "breeding-cave-entrance" Laughing  All bright spots on the tail should be bioluminescent. In reality they actually glow whitish-blue in the swimming pool under water. The dark blue pattern is similar to that of an orca, since Yeee is related to Abode's Cetaceans.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 Yeeest12
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 Yeeest11
and me cosplaying Yeee, grin!
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 Img_0210

And yes, Hakens tail-design I lend from the magictail makers. Originally it was designed by merman Atlas and it has the name: blue lionfish. I fell in love with this awesome design and had to buy it. So this is the cosplay-tail worthy for the High One Haken: The backside with the dorsal fin (this is the magictail shape of their dorsal fins) and two pelvic fins at the tails end
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 Hakens10
and the frontside
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 Hakens11
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 10:03 pm

Those tails are amazing!!

Now that I have all my adopts moved to another account I'll probably be making my toyhouse so it can be seen. That way you'll be able to meet all the elves Very Happy

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 2:48 pm

Thank you katcombs! Yes they are, I feel so Elfquesty-Elfy when I wear them. One is someone totally different, the moment the tail is on and the legs are vanished! I love you
For everyone who wants to try to swim with such a tail I wish, he or she will have the chance to.

What are those "adopts"? Your computer-made Elves , Ponys, harpys and more? Can others adopt them or have you adopted them?
Send us a link to your toyhouse, when you have it ready . Smile

Yay, I have the chance to put here another old pic of mine.  It was lost to me, maybe it rots on my attic , there is such a mass (mess) of stuff lying.  I can`t get through it anymore, help!
JaRf was so kind to send it back to me after all those years. He and I wrote e-mails then and I drew a Rayek pic for both of us.  
THANX a lot dear jaRf. (btw jaRf deserves being called Rayek himself his cosplay pics are Rayek pure ! Like Rayek I love you )
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 Rayekp10
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 3:08 pm

Love the Rayek, he looks amazing!!

Regular character TH: https://toyhou.se/katcombs This is where all my fandom characters are as well as Dreamworld (under Sandbox) which has parts that both Embala and I have created. Everything in the unsorted folder just needs a sprite made of them, then they'll be moved to their folder.

Adopts account: https://toyhou.se/kitkatcritters These are creatures I've adopted and 'breed' over on DeviantArt. None of them are humanoid and shouldn't be showing since I have them on authorized only... (remembers to add Embala to that list, eek!)

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 4:59 pm

ok thanx for the info.

Hey I forgot to put a music clip in here which has something of a Rayek-vibe in it. It belongs a little bit to my last entry here:
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 7:50 pm

still following ... still watching ... love what I see Very Happy ... so tired

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 7:59 pm

Thanx Embala, I hope you are no more that tired. I have something to wake you up. Rayek`s honouring is in inked  version now.:
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 Rayekh11

and with the pic, the music which gave the inspiration to it: (don`t watch the movies, just listen) : The male version:

the female version:
Back to top Go down
jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 3:37 pm

Yeee wrote:
(btw jaRf deserves being called Rayek himself his cosplay pics are Rayek pure! Like Rayek I love you )
Aww. *blushes*

I like that honouring image, it's something peaceful and also has some noble touch to it. Something he deserved for long. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 4:48 pm

Thanx jaRf-Rayek! Very Happy The noble touch was my intention, I am happy that it is visible.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 6:40 pm

I forgot to put my youth Ortega in colour in here.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 Ortega10
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 1:15 am

Missed the ink version, love it! Ortega looks amazing!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 6:56 pm

Thanx , katcombs.
The ink version is somewhere earlier in this sketchbook.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 8:21 pm

cheers Hey Yeee! @Vaeri was online just moments ago. Very Happy She did not go pooof... hopefully she's well.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 8:44 pm

I've been lurking. Still enjoy your art Yeee. Saved pictures i want to color. Been working on one for the past month i hope to post soon.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 8:51 pm

*tacklehugs* Take your time, Vaeri.

Speaking of lurking - been a permanent lurker myself, Yeee. I love what I see ... and I love your version of Embala. Fishy She'll need a variant look soon!

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 9:08 pm

*tumbles from tackle hug*gack!@_@ missed you too...haha.

I think we're overdue for a babybump variant of Embala...XD
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 5:50 am

YAAAAAAY! Vaeri is back, WOOHOO woohoo
I missed you, I hope so much, that you are well. Very Happy

"I think we're overdue for a babybump variant of Embala...XD"
Oha, Embala and Sharukh didn`t even do the DO until now. Just feasting on the celebrating (marriage?) party at the beach. Maybe we can go on a little bit with our storytelling-roleplay , in the one or other way. Very Happy

And thanx both of you, that you have so much interest in my stuff. I hope, that I can start drawing again. This bloody infect made me lame, we think, (my husband and I) we have some kind of an influenza (no corona). When we think it`s over, it comes back and makes us tired and lame. Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 911381222

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 8:19 am

Well in body but not so much in mind.^^

Hey it's a story for our enjoyment, i see no harm in jumping around to get to the juicy parts

Of course i'm interested in your art, it's good! I was glad to see you still posting art through the months. I hope you and hubby get better for definite soon. It's tough when it keeps going back and forth.

EDIT: forgot about this when i was looking through my finished pictures and remembered i'd finished this last month...i just didn't post it. so finally going to post this. how do you like the colors for Blackfin? i can change anything if you want it changed.

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 Blackf10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeee`s sketchbook
Page 13 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: