Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Having fun under lock down...

Go down 
+5
Yeee
PCoquelin
Trollbabe
Embala
Sorandril [BANNED]
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

Having fun under lock down... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun under lock down...   Having fun under lock down... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 9:02 am

I agree, way too soon.

Even those of us who continue to work have to take all kinds of precautions. My job provided us with free-standing clear plastic shields on pedestals. (I think it's ironic that much of the equipment used to combat Coronavirus comes from China, just like the virus itself.) Even though people working other shifts may not use them, I stay behind mine.

If we need something at the local Wal-Mart, which has groceries, housewares and a pharmacy, I go alone. They have special parking for those with disabilities, but they now have further to walk.

Yellow tape and portable crowd-control fence panels force shoppers to queue up along the left side of the front of the store. Before getting in line, they can pick up a shopping cart that has been sprayed with disinfectant by a masked attendant. The attendant reminds patrons to follow the traffic pattern.

Those picking up prescription medicine, who don't want to enter the store and walk to the drug counter, can call in advance. A pharmacist will meet them in one of two reserved parking spaces, deliver their prescriptions to them, and answer any questions about the medicine.

Meanwhile, those who want to enter the store are separated from other foot traffic by the portable fencing, until they get to the entrance. There's not a wait when I shop, as I avoid peak shopping hours.

At the entrance, yellow tape separates two doors. Another attendant uses a handheld device to count people entering and exiting. This is to enforce the limit of people allowed in the store at one time, to prevent them from getting too close to each other.

Most things are normal inside, except that many people are wearing masks. Some still bring their children shopping. I don't understand why two adults have to bring children into the store. I believe one should stay in the car with the children, if they can't be left at home.

Paper products continue to be in short supply. Meat, dairy and produce availability varies from day to day. I have not seen isopropyl alcohol and nitrile gloves for months. Hand sanitizer in any size bottle, alcohol-based air freshener (Lysol), and disinfectant wipes rarely make an appearance.

I carry a "covid kit" when I shop. It's a child-size backpack in which I put disinfectant, tissues, hand sanitizer and hand wipes, extra masks, and a set of straws that make it easier to drink while wearing a mask. I have little patience for people who expect other people to look out for them. I am responsible for my own safety.

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Having fun under lock down...   Having fun under lock down... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 2:09 pm

Ok, humor time.

Everything is so warped beyond recognition in this world, its no wonder im single.

*ba-dum-tiss*

(Beats the old standby ive heard in fantasy gaming circles about elfin speed dating- staring into each others eyes, pulling left ear and watching the color wheels spin)
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Having fun under lock down...   Having fun under lock down... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 3:52 pm

My job decided to add a screening option for symptoms. If you show any of them, you can't start work.

Unfortunately, they didn't factor in pre-existing conditions.

So bonus, I get a four day weekend because I'm prone to getting headaches and had one on Wed that carried into Thurs, which is a symptom on the list. So-- banned from work until I'm free of symptoms for 72 hours. At least it's paid. Go me.

Having fun under lock down... - Page 3 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

Having fun under lock down... - Page 3 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Having fun under lock down...   Having fun under lock down... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 4:06 pm

Sad im sorry,... yikes that has to be scary.

I managed to get irritated sinuses because our pool boy is a moron and didnt test before dumping 2 gallons of high-test bleach into the pool. My hair is now even blonder.

Still this Corona shite is making even that scary. Even when i know its too much chlorine and possible P in the OOL because the neighbors goofy kids swim in it all day.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Having fun under lock down...   Having fun under lock down... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 4:24 pm

In this case - enjoy your days af as much as possible, Koji. cathat

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Having fun under lock down...   Having fun under lock down... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 4:26 pm

If headache counts as a symptom my job must send me home four out of five days. In fact I've called in sick on Thursday because of headache.

Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Having fun under lock down...   Having fun under lock down... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 6:08 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Having fun under lock down...   Having fun under lock down... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 6:09 pm

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/d1jW/purplebricks-pool-misery

This is what im about to do in response to dealing with our unemployment and food stamps. or trying to.
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Having fun under lock down...   Having fun under lock down... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 7:20 pm

Getting reports from friends of people packed into places since they relaxed today.

Packed places and lots of refusal to wear masks.

Welp.

Having fun under lock down... - Page 3 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

Having fun under lock down... - Page 3 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having fun under lock down...   Having fun under lock down... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Having fun under lock down...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Off Topics-
Jump to: