Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+22
Startear
Prayer
Lunakat
Arill3.0
Beryl
Tynami
Vaeri
Cleopatra
Kindredsoul
TrollHammer
Trollbabe
G0lden
Redhead Ember
Stormcatcher
jaRf
Evil Evie
Yeee
IceTooth
Sifra
Kojiyumi
Embala
Rainflower
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

How do you feel? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 3:09 pm

I feel like I got whacked over the head with a big automatic door at work today.
Which... to be fair... I kinda did!

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:21 pm

Hug That sounds painful. Automatic doors are so stricky.

I am drained. Work still sucks and homeschooling the children sucks.
My day got a little better when my brother decided to try to teach my father video calling. It was very funny to get a call from him, and see him struggle with the app. rofl I love you I don't think he really gets it but he liked seeing me and my daughters so that was nice.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:30 pm

Ouch! Shocked Be well soon, Redhead!
I wish you some quality rest, Sifra ... and more "normality" for all of us. Hug

I feel ... strangely exhausted and lacking motivation. Besides this I'm fine.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 4:47 am

I'm okay. Luckily the door has a sort of... rubber thingy at the buttom.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 2:54 pm

cheers for rubber thingy! Ember Take care and stay well!

Awake for a change. ^^

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 5:36 pm

It's funny how some things saves us😂rubber have saved many lives

Sounds like you have your hands full, Sifra, remember to breathe. Glad you can video your dad though. Good for him.

Don't worry, Embala, motivation come and go with Corona I have learned.

I feel tired myself. Exhausted after work day... need nap😴
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 5:51 pm

Thank you all.
The good thing about having a bad time at work is that I am extra happy it is weekend. How do you feel? - Page 2 911381222 cathat

Embala Rainflower I hope you both have a nice nap.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 6:07 pm

YEAH for weekend! bounce

Thanks, Sifra sunny and Rainflower flower Have a restful sleep and a good weekend.

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 2:31 am

This week was too long. I'm beat, but feeling good.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 2:16 pm

Like a giant roll of Hubba Bubba bubble gum!
Strawberry scented body butter...

Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 5:45 pm

Happy. Just talked to my brother for the first time in years.

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 1:20 pm

Hows do I feel?

With my nerve endings, of course.

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 1:47 pm

I have helped my daughter with three different creative assignments for school and I am very annoyed.

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 4:39 pm

That was a great step, Trollbabe. I hope he was happy too.

Feeling releaved😓We had the worst week behind us. Not only was valentine and mother's day on the same way, but our boss had absolutley no proper plan to get through with this combo. She gave us preperation instructions ON FRIDAY!!! NOT ENOUGH TIME!!! We weren't prepared at all, and we had to improvice in the last minute. I can't believe we made it through. And the worst is that my collegues thought I was being rude to them in the stress, and I wasn't. I thought about this the whole weekend,  and it made me so sad.

Last edited by Rainflower on Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 4:41 pm

*hugs Rainflower* cathat

Feeling full (with dinner) and tired.

TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 2:51 am

Cold... And warm... Cold because I wasnt thinking and put flip flops on over my socks to go feed the no-humps... In 4" of snow and 18F... Id thought some of it had melted today...

But warm since I have my mostly healed Oddbit laying next to me under a pile of blankets... We are trying to decide who is warming who's toes... I think I finally won tonight's round of "who's toes are colder"

Sorry if thats graphically TMI for all you non-trolls out there, you didn't have to read it.... I find that re-reading the things I want to forget in reverse helps... At least to confuse me enough to forget what it was I didn't want to remember .. What were we talking about?

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:31 pm

Nothing wring with cuddling together ... How do you feel? - Page 2 06_pic10 ... not at all!

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 5:27 am

Feeling well rested at last, I went to bed earlier last night than I have done recently, and it payed off. Although it was been allot of stress lately, so sleep has been hard anyway. And I feel relieved because my collegue wasn't mad at me anymore. I don't even care if I deserved it or not, I'm just so glad we're past it.😁
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 6:32 pm

Hi, me moaning again😫but not just for me this time😞I came to work and my colleague was so sad. Both of the bosses had yelled at her for her telling that she would be a little late because their family dog were ill. Seriously, Boss's daughter is late for everything, and she lets her get away withit, but whenever it's about someone else it's all wrong! I worry that she might quit if it goes on like that.

I have to confess sometimes on my job it feels we're all walking on eggshells.

And I feel a little depressed because our second in command, who is normally the nice one, weren't satisfied with the way we had made the front in the store on saturday. I thought I was so clever with the green plants, but she thought we should have used the orchids instead. Or the flamingoes. I see now what she meant, but she made me feel so dumb
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 2:44 am

Hug *pulls Rainflower in a tight hug*cathat

Making employees "walk on egg shells" is a really bad stupid style of leading. Your bosses are notorious with that. Sorry you and your coworkers have to deal with this.
All good wishes for your collegue and her family dog. I hope the furry family member will get well.

Feeling bad or stupid because something went wrong or you did idt the wrong way feels strangely familiar to me. *hugs* I don't think your "nice second-in-command" did not intend to make you feel bad. What you tell sound like she pointed out something that could have been done better matter-of-factly. And you feel bad bebecause you've disappointed her and feel stupid because you "did not know from the beginning"?
*guessing here and drawing conclusions from me to others* Can it be that you blame yourself for not being perfect, Rainflower?

What you describe is learning by try and error. You've tried something new or different ... and it did not work out as intended. And now you understand why it was not the best idea - at least not in this special case. Hug You've learned something by error.
How often have you tried something new  ... and it worked out well? flower And you were happy and content with you and others acknowledge and you even got a praise? Sadly bad bosses tend to acknowledge by "not scolding" ... even more important that you acknowledge yourself, gives you a thumbs-up and remember your times of success if something has gone wrong.
I still try to learn this and follow my own advice. Wink Because I've started late in my life to to realize this and it is hard to change old behavior pattern.

"trying something new" is part of your creativity. It's part of life. Part of learning. Part of what makes you become better and develope your skills. And sometimes it ends with a mistake or fail. That's part of the deal.
Remember what you've learned by the mistakes - no need to do them twice. But don't allow them to become "Moiuntains of Fail" - they are just snad and pebbles of everyday life.
Count the success! The small ones as well as the big ones - they are your gold nuggets and worth to gather. Teach yourself that you are sucessful flower because you are!

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 1:06 pm

More hugs, Rainflower, and I will say the same thing I say to everyone in this situation:

Document, document, document, document, document.

Who said what, who did what, how you responded, what happened next.

If you have a phone, you can record this abuse. I've done it myself, although I never had to use the recording.

I was bullied all my life until one day I refused to be a victim. Tough words, but truthful.

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 2:03 pm

Rainflower Hug flower These times are stressful enough, too bad you have to deal with this as well.

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 8:22 am

I am annoyed. Crowding up a doorway was asocial before Corona, and now even more so. Just wait in line so people who want to leave the shop can pass safely. It's not that hard.

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 5:55 am

You guys, thank you for your support it means so much, you can't imagine.

Embala, I know this well, and I would normally take those as experience, but right now it's especially hard. I know I can, but I havet to confess, I feel like there is a change between me and the second on command noe. It seems almost like she agrees more with my boss now than me, and I dont know if I can rely og her anymore.

Trollbabe, I try yo do that as ofte as I can, and I'll remember to record if it comes to that.

Thanks, Sifra. It's not easy to coop with both corona and bossy bosses. And yeah, moving out of the way really isn't that hard.it's a matter of common sense.

As a matter ofte fact, I wonder if I should consider re-schooling myself and at some point find another job, cause I don't know if I can do this anymore. I'm gonna need a therapist soon if I go on like this. Januar and february were not good months for us, Valentine/Mother Day didn't actually help being on the same day either, and it's hard enough to keep ot going condition, but I dont know if I like this preassure about selling as much as we can.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 4:08 pm

So sorry, Rainflower flower it's always hard to loose support and trust. Hug Even more under the current conditions.

You think about alternatives for *walking on eggshells* like this. I wish you a good decision and luck for whatever you choose to do.

I feel frustrated - neither rare nor surprising these days. It's just a mood. It will change again.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next