Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+22
Startear
Prayer
Lunakat
Arill3.0
Beryl
Tynami
Vaeri
Cleopatra
Kindredsoul
TrollHammer
Trollbabe
G0lden
Redhead Ember
Stormcatcher
jaRf
Evil Evie
Yeee
IceTooth
Sifra
Kojiyumi
Embala
Rainflower
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

How do you feel? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 9:06 am

Terrified. A minimum wage increase will send us plunging through the cracks, along with countless other households.

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 1:49 pm

Hi Trollbabe, since I do not live in the USA I do not understand the circumstances ? Why is a minimum wage increase so bad?

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 9:28 pm

OMG where is the world going? Sending my thoughts to you, Trollbabe.

Thank you guys for your support. I love you all. And Trollbabe, my college and I have a meeting with my boss this week, and I will document!!!

Feeling certain about something: I hereby declare that I'm not quitting my job, but I am going to take some courses and secure myself with some more legs to stand on to put it right, just in case things go wrong. Corona has taught me this much. And if it goes all heck, I'll ho back to cleaning at the hospital.
Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 12:03 am

Feeling very accomplished but my brains hurts. I had offered to do a family tree for one of my lifemate's relatives and then forgot about it (procrastinated really, lol) and then she asked me for an update. I was a bit embarrassed that I had put it off for so long so I made a point to set aside some time to work on it. I then found out her family's ancestral village had records available going back to the very early 1600s. And I wondered how far back I could go...especially since so many of the records were faded, unreadable and/or illegible.

It has been a goal of mine to take a family tree back 400 years and after hours and hours of reading, transcribing and cross referencing so many old Latin records I linked them all the way back to her 9th Great Grandfather born in 1613. Even got his parents names too. There's still a lot of follow up work to do but I've been seeing Latin words in my dreams so I think I've earned a well deserved break.

And a shot of something alcoholic!  Laughing  Twisted Evil  Laughing
Drinking
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 3:29 pm

I am very happy because I've been uninspired for so long and today I went back to working on my comic. I sketeched some pics and they turned out so nice!
Here is one of one of my OC's, Raina. She's a witch and she's (along with her sister and their collegue) fighting a ghost.
How do you feel? - Page 3 20210307_191946_by_janaweijers_defgye5-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMzY2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNGY4ZTM5YTMtYjAwNy00YWU0LTk3NzktMGEyMjIzZWFmMjVjXC9kZWZneWU1LWY1ZTk3MzA2LTY1NmYtNDk4Ny1iMDgwLTY0ODA4NGY5ZWQxZC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 4:32 pm

Raina is definitely not amused! ... and this looks fab Like

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 6:04 pm

yes, cool!

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 6:18 pm

Thanks!

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 2:02 pm

Sifra wrote:
Sad I don't know what to do and I have no idea what will happen if I tell him I'm not coming back.  

You don't have to tell him Sifra. When I wasn't happy with a Dr in the past, I just found another one (saying nothing to the previous doctor.) The new physician would just have me sign a paper that requested my medical records. Hopefully you find a new Dr you're happy with and the process is just as easy for you as it was for me

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 1:45 pm

My. Back. Hurts!

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 2:00 pm

Hug Embala take care!

I am tired and my head hurts. I'm not gonna do much the rest of this day...

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 10:14 pm

*hugs Sifra backi* Have a restful sleep and be well soon, Sifra. cathat

*carfully passing Sifra's hug to Red* Guesss this was meant for you, Redhead. Hug Be well soon.

btw: you are needed for EEQ egg as chief albino bunny, Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 6:37 am

Embala wrote:
btw: you are needed for EEQ egg as chief albino bunny, Redhead Ember

I'm ready. Just not entirely sure when Easter is; time has lost all meaning to me...

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 9:54 am

Feeling upset because I'm not sure if I wanna work where I am anymore, realizing that I really can't trust my second in command anymore. And Corona situation is getting messed up again where I live, most because of spoiled brat chilien and teen who don't give a #$₩₩&@ about the rules.

But also feeling a little- no; ALLOT better as I now have gutten myself a boyfriend!!!I love you He is the best comfort in the world!
Back to top Go down
Cleopatra

Cleopatra

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 11:03 am

I'm happy for you sis Rainflower I love you
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 11:14 am

*echoes Cleopatra* Very Happy

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 12:06 pm

Thank you all🥰

Glad to see you here, sis. Welcome back
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 6:08 pm

Rainflower I am happy for you. You need something good in these bad times.

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 7:21 pm

Thank you, Sifra. Things aren't really as bad now I can tell.

But I got a little concerned today nevertheless, since now they are restrictions up and going again. So far we aren't affected, but it'shard to say.
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 1:51 pm

I am very excited because I finally wrote a storyline for the comic I'm working on. I already have 11 pages and a bunch of storyboards so it is great to know where the story will be going. My process is: just start somewhere, and hope the ideas in my head take a final shape at some point. Embarassed Didn't work with my last project but I have good hopes for this one...
I had to make only a few adjustments to my storyboards so that was nice.

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 2:08 pm

cool Like

"My process is: just start somewhere, and hope the ideas in my head take a final shape at some point."
I do that too. And why not, as long as the stuff won`t get sold, you can draw the scenes, you like best, to motivate you, to do more.

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:32 am

Exacty, Yeee. It's nice that someone works the same way! Most of my creative friends tell me I should prepare properly before drawing the first page. If I do that, the project will never happen.

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 7:55 pm

Unhappy.

The EU gets the stick for trying to keep remaining vaccine doses now after giving the stuff away freely after fincancing BioNTech with billions before. Been sitting here keeping off contacts for a year now and now that those mutants roaming about, even more warily now.

This moderate shutdown which worked quite well last year doesn't work with the new and more contagious strain.

I'm worried that I won't be able to see Embala after Easter as planned and that our vacation in summer might be iffy.

And I'm worried Em might get infected if she comes to visit me.

No doubt she's worried as well.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 11:25 pm

*hugs Storm*

... tired and worried and anxious and exhausted - mentally and physically ...

I know what I want more than everything. And I know we'll have to decide after Easter whether it's - with all due caution - a sensible plan.

... and guilty for whining about "minor things" while other people suffer from sickness, grief and economic deprivation.

*back to bed*

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:11 pm

I'm afraid.
I'm afraid that I will not be able to vist Storm after Easter as we've planned.
And I'm afraid that "something" will happen ... something bad. And that there will be no chance to make up for it.
There is no sensible reason for this last fear. I know this. But it's still nagging. It hurts.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next