Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+22
Startear
Prayer
Lunakat
Arill3.0
Beryl
Tynami
Vaeri
Cleopatra
Kindredsoul
TrollHammer
Trollbabe
G0lden
Redhead Ember
Stormcatcher
jaRf
Evil Evie
Yeee
IceTooth
Sifra
Kojiyumi
Embala
Rainflower
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

How do you feel? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 6:11 pm

feeling strange. Tomorrow our son moves to Aarhus in Denmark to study physics there. We'll drive him there and then stay the night. I am so glad that he has this (study ? )place and his dorm room. But it's also a bit sad when the boy moves out.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 6:58 pm

*hugs 🐬 Yeee*

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 5:00 am

Thanx , Em.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 12:12 pm

Yeee wrote:
feeling strange. Tomorrow our son moves  to Aarhus in Denmark to study physics there.  We'll drive him there and then stay the night. I am so glad that he has this (study ? )place and his dorm room. But it's also a bit sad when the boy moves out.

Hope he'll like it here.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 6:23 pm

The most natural feeling for a mom😢but it sounds like he's going to be fine. Best of luck for him.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 3:55 am

Pukie🤢😵I think I ate something last night that didn't agree with me. And my stomach hurts...
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 2:03 pm

Be well soon, Rainflower *hugs* ... and remember to drink.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 5:08 pm

Feeling SICK  @:@
Still taking bets whether its a serious case of allergies, good old flue or dear new Omikron alien

Last edited by Embala on Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 8:11 pm

Get well soon Embala. Just tired, been busy today.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 4:56 am

Thank you all. Yes, the boy is fine and happy. Actually, so are we. When we arrived, it was particularly great that the caretaker had already done all the renovation work. Very Happy He also got rid of the disgusting stench from the bathroom.
And I had imagined myself cleaning for hours! Yay!
In addition, we didn't have to transport any furniture (you can borrow it there for free) and lug it around, only his boxes and his bike.
I don't think we'll ever have such a relaxed move out with our other kids again. Laughing

"Hope he'll like it here."
@Redhead Ember: Since you put it like this: do you live in Denmark too? Sorry for my curiosity but you've aroused it now.

Dear Rainflower and Embala: Get well soon. cathat

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 6:42 pm

Thank you, G0lden Hug Feeling better somehow - still means sick, tho. Thanks, Yeee cathat

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 2:08 am

While I'm feeling better, I'm glad you do too, @Embala , this isn't a fun time of year for illness.

Glad your son were so lucky to have furniture borrowed, @Yeee, that eases allot on a move out. Glad you didn't have to deal with that smell in the bathroom😖thoughts of good luck for him, and for your next move out😉
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 5:35 am

"houghts of good luck for him, and for your next move out"
Yes, thanx, I think we need that! Laughing

It's good to read that you're both at least feeling a little better. Yes, in the heat you feel miserable when you are sick. So I hope you get well soon (as fast as possible). Hug

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 11:27 pm

Tired. It is way too hot out. Four days of 100+. Yuck

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 21, 2022 1:32 pm

I feel dreaded if I can use that word...
I thought it was another allergy sinitus attack, but it turned out it was a cold, because I got all frosty a while... appearently I got it from my colleague, who came to work sick🤧so now I got it too.

Also, I am nervous because I was gonna apply fir a job, but I've heard nothing yet, and that makes me nervous.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 21, 2022 1:48 pm

cathat Tell me about an allergy attack that turned out to be a summer flu! Rolling Eyes Be well soon!
btw: I was sensible enough to stay at home. Make sure to be really fit before working again.

Good luck for your application, Rainflower! *crossing fingers and toes*

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 21, 2022 1:51 pm

Not sure that's possible, @Embala 😓
Two of us still have vacation, and it's not certain when Boss cones back from HER vacation. She's going back and girth t her sumer house abroad, one would think that she had learned her lesson by now😣
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 21, 2022 1:55 pm

Yeee wrote:

"Hope he'll like it here."
@Redhead Ember: Since you put it like this: do you live in Denmark too? Sorry for my curiosity but you've aroused it now.

I live in Århus.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 4:57 am

Really? That's great! We say  this in Germany: "Wie klein ist doch die Welt!" (How small is the world!). I haven't seen much of Aarhus yet, but I really liked what I saw. The park at the university is particularly great, with its hills and valleys and the pretty pond.
It's a beautiful setting for breaks and to swot.

My son is very enthusiastic about the city, firstly because of the large and renowned university and also because the city is located on the Baltic Sea. He may not like to swim, but he has also grown fond of the sea.
He raves about the good conditions for cyclists and enthusiastically showed us the extra traffic lights just for them.  Laughing
Here in Germany you can look for something like that... and hardly find it. Before that, you were run over three times as a cyclist here. Especially in our town Rolling Eyes
He now lives in a dormitory not far from the university and has already made positive initial contacts with other students, already borrowed a science book from one of them and found some hiking trails

Everything started well and we were able to leave the boy there with a very good feeling. We are happy for him.

@Rainflower: I wish you luck that you get that job! Smile

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 2:25 am

Releaved😮💨and happy😁
I finally got to apply for that job I was looking for! Fingers crossed guys! Hopefully I'll get the chance to send my resignation within this month!!!

Also my cold is getting better. I can't be off home today, but I got the extra to cover for me the other day, so I get a couple of days rest at least
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 3:40 am

Sounds good!
Good luck getting the job then! Like

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 6:03 am

Good luck for the application, Rainflower! Like *crossing fingers*

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2022 1:49 pm

Dreadful🤢yesterday was the most stressful day in forever, and now it's showing a PSTD i my belly.
I had to go to work dick and had to make seven furneral arrangements all by myself, and make ribbons for both them and for the rest of the week because my colleague is crap about making them. Luckily the extra showed up really early, but the stress and all the work really got out on ne today, and my belly so argues with me.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 5:32 pm

Angry😠we were supposed to get out new frigder today, but not only did we get the wrong, it turns out our order has been changed without us knowing it!

We've had so much trouble with this company, so I swear I'm not buying from them again.
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 8:32 am

Normally I don't comment anymore, just watch, but I need to get this out

I'm in shock..

My sister called me to say that she just gave birth today.
She was only 24 weeks pregnant.

Her pregnancy went very well, but on Tuesday she suddenly had bleeding and was rushed to the hospital. They said she would give birth in a week or so. It was necessary for her to hold the baby in for at least 48 hours (she had only 11 hours to go), but he's already here.

She says he's breathing on his own, which is a very good sign, but he's very little and we don't know if he will make it..

I can't believe this is happening right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next