Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread

Go down 
+14
Embala
jaRf
Redhead Ember
wingthing
manga
Miss Gillespie
kathleen3.0
Multimedea
Fairyring
Elwing
KR Wordgazer
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Davrille
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

9 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread   9 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:06 am

Couldn't figure out how to take the quiz...

But here's something I've been speculating about Rayek for some time.
Maybe part of his problem when it comes to relationships is that he has a tendency to fall for strong women, but at the same time feels like he has to be the strong one in the relationship.

Leetah Smile Kahvi Winnie Evil

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil

Last edited by Redhead Ember on Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread   9 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:20 am

Yes, that's quite possible. Maybe also due to his history as safe shield and nurturer of the Sorrow's End.

But I think he mainly needs an equal mind, someone who is able to think in similar dimensions, understand him. Which makes me wonder about Kahvi. But then, you don't always receive what you need. I guess she also tricked him a bit into it, he was probably hoping for something to find there... you know. Well, though Venka was actually the best result to come out of his relationships - yet.

I answered the quiz for me and in thinking of my ex, as the quiz intended, first. Now I am in a foul mood. Madcoil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread   9 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:32 pm

I got: Secure

No idea whether I'd be able to reproduce the result, tho.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:11 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Outlier

Outlier

PostSubject: Re: Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread   9 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:01 pm

I took the quiz and got:

Your partner/date's attachment style is: Anxious

People with an anxious attachment style crave intimacy but are also very sensitive to even the smallest of perceived threats to this closeness. When they feel apprehensive about something their partner says or does, they resort to a lot of acting out and drama. However, if their basic need for warmth and security is met, they become less anxious and are able to communicate their feelings and needs in a more straightforward and constructive manner.

I think that's pretty accurate.

manga

PostSubject: Re: Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread   9 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 1:02 pm

Your result is what I was expecting, Outlier, and it fits Rayek as I see him quite well. I think his relationship with Ekuar illustrates the part about becoming less anxious and more communicative when his needs for warmth and security are met. Ekuar is a rock - heh - and so their relationship is solid. Leetah wanted to play the field and so while there may have been warmth, there was no security. He probably felt some security with Khavi while she was trying to get pregnant but I doubt there was much warmth (heat, yes, but not warmth) and the security probably went out the window the moment she was sure she was with child, since she had to lay the seeds of doubt as to paternity.

As for Winnowill, I've said before that I think they're a terrible romantic couple. I get more of a Skywise and Cutter vibe from them - bound by heart but somehow not in the lifemate sense. (I'm not just referring to sharing the furs, either.)
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread   9 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 12:56 pm

After all these years, its hit me that, in fact, dude is actually named "Rocky".
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread   9 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 3:05 pm

Shocked Now I get a mind picture of Rayek in boxing gloves ...

... and Cutter too. would make a nice variant "Rogue's Challenge"! XD

Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread   9 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 3:06 pm

Didnt the fight actually go down in Hidden Years?
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread   9 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 3:10 pm

Exactly. Hidden Years #9.5 - "Rogue's Challenge".

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread   9 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 7:09 am

Which was a fine comic. One of my favs...o-o, I think I saw an Easter sea bunny hopping..er...crawling by...

Last edited by Yeee on Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread   9 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 9:36 am

SBUEF! albino

Sluggy bunny underwater Easter fun!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread   9 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 5:24 am

@Manga  , do you still have access to that test with the Rayek- relationship from 2016? The link in this thread in your entry is dead.

9 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 Courts129 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 Rayhan269 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 Rayhan279 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge

Last edited by Yeee on Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread   9 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:04 am

Still I would love sooo much to make the test with the Rayek- relationship from 2016, has anyone an idea where it is to find?
i found some interesting facts about the name Rayek:
it is a surname in the countrys: Mexico, USA and Egypt (interesting combination)
It was used as first name in the countrys: USA(very often), Germany (I never heard that before!), Netherlands , Israel

The name Rayek backwards is. Keyar! (How cuuuuute is that name? i reserve it for me to handcraft me another sweet Rayek-relative , one of my favorite things to do after mermaiding. lol!
Luv also anagrams, here  are some:  Rayke Aerky Ekyar Raeky Ryake
Note Ekyar! Its so near to Ekuar, I get the idea that the Pinis may have used this anagram to create a person who is so closely intertwined with Rayek that it is almost a part of him.
I like Ryake the most of them, Aerky sounds like an Air-floating Elf (fitting to Rayek too)
source: Namespedia

I would also like so much, if the english native speaker could correct my comic text in the May-grab-bag thread.
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread   9 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 4:53 pm

Sorry, Yee, that wasn't my quiz. You can probably make do with any relationship personality quiz you can find on the internet, though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread   9 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 6:32 pm

Thanx but I was only looking for that test.

9 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 Courts129 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 Rayhan269 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 Rayhan279 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread   9 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 10:58 am

Love the dancing egg, very beautiful!

9 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 Kat-s1669 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 Kat-s1689 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 Kat-s1679 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread   9 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:09 pm

thanx, Tynami! Very Happy

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread   9 - Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rayek the Wandering Rogue's thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3