Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How's your day going?

Go down 
+39
Arthis
Beryl
PCoquelin
Shadowpath
Nibblet
Embala
Evil Evie
Sifra
Trollbabe
Wiseshaman
Stormcatcher
Kindredsoul
IceTooth
anj tuesday
Leanan
Zadzi
Miscellaneous
Prayer
Bluetree
Rainflower
Startear
Redhead Ember
Tenderfoot
Cloudbuck
wolfmoonsky
Blackbird
Marina.yurk
Nomad-Human
Windyboy
Multi-Facets
Fairyring
Lunakat
faeriegirl
G0lden
Elwing
TrollHammer
Kojiyumi
ChristinaRaibert
truelight
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

How's your day going? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 4:35 am

Rather poorly. I managed to spill coffie on my sister's phone, almost get coffie on Mother's table cloth, and if that wasn't enough I lost the egg cracks in my breakfast. Both eggs! In other words: I probably shouldn't have gotten up this morning. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 5:42 am

*huggles* Sounds like it can get only better, Rainflower. Good luck for the day!

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 12:56 pm

Latley not good at all. Right now, headache and I guess I'm nervous..

In a few hours, we have a Sinterklaas feest. Kinda like christmass but different. With pressents and we will play a game and eat together, with the boyfriends of my sisters. Really hope this day will soon end. Then tomorrow, we will have a cousin/nephew day. Pretty curious how that will go..
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 6:59 pm

I hope you've managed the family meeting well, Wolfie. Hug Has Sinterklaas brought something nice for you?

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 1:03 pm

Sinterklaas brought some very nice things, Embala! Yesterday went good! Smile

Today, however, went horrible. My sisters ruined my nephews birthday. Younger sister was very mean, then my older sister got extremely hysterical, then the bomb went of. We finally had for the first time a family meeting is ages. My nephew wanted it to be an awesome day...

I'm feeling really bad for him right now.. and the others of course.
I'm tired. It was an exhausting day. I wonder what the girlfriend of my other nephew must think of my family right now.
Back to top Go down
faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 2:26 pm

*hugs Wolfie tight* That sounds like a horrible day indeed, yuck!!

Me... today was good. Yesterday, not so.
Major motorcycle electrical issues for the umpteenth time. We're getting rid of that blasted thing now, even my lifemate who adores motorcycles is fed up with it. We're going to try out how owning a car goes!

Today, we relaxed, visited my grandpa (it's his birthday, yay!), and relaxed some more.

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 1:48 pm

This is what we call a "used day"...
Couldn't sleep, tossing and turning for six hours, and when I finally got some rest I had awful nightmares (insects crawling underneath the wallpapers and over the floor and such). Got to the doctor for my flu shot and now my arm hurts so badly I consider putting it in a sling. Went shopping groceries and when putting the stuff into the panniers I dropped a can of beer which all but exploded. When preparing dinner I noticed the leek being half-eaten my small, brown beetles the size and shape of sesame seeds. Neighbours are extremely noisy. Well... can only get better, can't it?

Cloudbuck

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:23 pm

Stormcatcher, that sounds like a rough day! But you're right--it can only get better Smile Here's hoping for a good day tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
http://myarmcanfly.net
Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:50 pm

Thanks, Cloudbuck - I think this is the first day in my life I got up at 7 am and doing the dishes out of sheer frustration...

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 3:04 pm

Bad luck day O.o
Be well soon, Storm. *hugs* I'll order a much better day for tomorrow ... calm and restful and pleasant. There's a chance universe delivers ... ^^

Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:12 pm

Nervous but not nervous feeling today. I have an exam tomorrow, and I feel prepared. I'm excited about going to England on Tuesday, so I'm more nervous about that. :/

And on that note, I haven't had any panic attacks in a while, it feels weird.

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:59 pm

I wish you many more month without a panic attack, Startear. Long enough to tet used to this feeling ... and then long enough to forgetabout them. *hugs*

Feeling prepared for the exam is good! *crossing fingers and toes* Some extra luck will not hurt. Have a great time in England.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 8:49 am

Pretty fine.
(almost) Done with the Christmas-gift shopping (and I have a plan for the one remaining.)
Bit of a panic attack regarding my assignment, but I think the problem got solved. Leetah Smile

(Except my arms kinda hurt because I bought a granite motar...)

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 8:54 am

Well, seems I wasn't as prepared as I thought. Honestly, I'll be happy if I pass that one, but I doubt it. At least I am free! And sleepy, hahaha!

Mortars make me so conflicted personally. They are great for cooking, and strenght training but damn, they are heavy!

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:41 pm

Maybe you will be positively surprised, Startear. *crossing fingers*

Take a rest, enjoy your freedom and have a great time in England!

Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:52 pm

I did not steal soap today. I was at the market- and as the guy was packing my bag, he accidentally put a giant $11 bottle of Dr. Bronner's Magic (peppermint) Soap in my bag. (This sort of thing happens to me all the time-- that's how I ended up with a history of stealing stuff-- people just give it to me and then it's up to me to say no.) With pain in my heart, I corrected him. That hurt so bad. I came home and told my boyfriend what I didn't do. He mocked me. He thinks I should have taken the soap. I am so confused. He used to mock me for stealing stuff and now he mocks me for not doing it. I'm so confused.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 11:21 pm

Maybe it's just his default reaction to the "stealing theme"?

You did right, Lunakat. You have reason to be proud! You broke the habit ... you start to change things to the better. *hugs*

Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 11:22 pm

Startear wrote:
I'm excited about going to England on Tuesday
I'm not, I'd rather be going to elsewhere. Wink

Seriously though, I hope you have fun in our green and pleasant land. I'd bring warm clothes and an umbrella, the weather sucks right now Laughing

Luna -
I think it's only stealing if you intentionally take something yourself. Other peoples mistakes are not stealing, more like unintentionally borrowing. The most exciting thing I've ever unintentionally borrowed was a roll of aluminium foil, you get all the good stuff!

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 12:02 pm

Mine's been entertaining. Drawing a pre-conehead who's look is corrupted by their own memories is fun to draw.

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 12:34 pm

The torture known as "Finals" have begun. I have been through two out of three written exams (on carbon paper), two of which are held at the same time as a home examination. The latter is supposed to be 6-10 pages long and handed in on Friday. I have my last written exam tomorrow and began writing on the home examination paper today. I have not filled three pages yet.

How do you think I am feeling? No
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 12:52 pm

cathat All good wishes and good luck, Tenderfoot. *crossing fingers and toes*

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:04 pm

*snuggles* Thank you, Embala, for always being here with kind and uplifting words Hug

On the other hand, what my mum has called Hell's Week (this week, with three exams in five days) is already on day three, which means there are only two more days to go and then I'm free once more!

(I am nervous for the exam tomorrow, as I am unsure about some parts of the curriculum, but it is my favourite subject and I am certain I did not fail the others, which brought me to tears beforehand, so I am crossing my fingers, toes, arms, legs, eyes and everything that can possibly and reasonably be crossed!)
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:08 pm

Hug

You'll manage! Like

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:15 pm

I shall! Otherwise I will bop the examinator on his/her head with the exam paper!

(No, I won't. I will want to, though, but I won't. Physically. Mentally, yes. Mentally there are no limits to stop me, and I won't stop at a simple bop!)

Edit: That rhyme was completely unintended
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:19 pm

That's our Tenderfoot! Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's your day going?
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next