Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+40
Trollbabe
Startear
Multi-Facets
Beryl
KR Wordgazer
Miss Gillespie
Leanan
Evil Evie
Tynami
Zadzi
Nibblet
IceTooth
Wiseshaman
Redhead Ember
Rainflower
namuhna
wingthing
Davrille
LurkingCat
Miscellaneous
Bluetree
Vaeri
Prayer
Sifra
faeriegirl
jaRf
wolfmoonsky
Lunakat
Elwing
Blackbird
Stormcatcher
Tam
Cloudbuck
truelight
Stargazer
TrollHammer
G0lden
Tenderfoot
Cleopatra
Marina.yurk
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

How do you feel? - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 5:23 pm

Sorry to hear that. Would it help to get a sun lamp, or an energy-saving LED light fixture, and sit or lie indoors under the light every day?

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptySun May 07, 2017 2:13 pm

Feeling sick all of a sudden ... as if I've caught a cold. Yesterday's insistent headache and the weird dreams suddenly make sense. I should have known. *needs a nap*

Multi-Facets

Multi-Facets

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:26 pm

Trollbabe wrote:
Sorry to hear that. Would it help to get a sun lamp, or an energy-saving LED light fixture, and sit or lie indoors under the light every day?

I'm looking into bulb options; the sun lamps can get really dang pricey, so bulbs would be better.

Thank you for the sunny wishes, Embala.

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 3:24 pm

Feeling tired and worn out. Didn't sleep much last night. Guess what kept me awake?

Germinies!!! White germinies!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 11:29 pm

What are Germinies?

Like my nose is exploding. My allergies are finally rudely acting up.
(I was going to say truly acting up, but the auto corrected rudely just seemed so appropriate.)

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 9:42 am

Bit tired, but also pretty good.
Just started at a "job training thingy" (not entirely sure what it is) and it's pretty nice to have something to do. However, it's around 10K each way, and... let's just say I'm not in the best shape.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 10:11 am

I feel tired. Been up since six, and have gone between the doctor's office to another doctor's office and the faculty. I caught a virus, and needed an extension for my exam. So it has been a long day for me.

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 4:08 pm

Evie, this is a germini
How do you feel? - Page 37 Germini-white-star-wholesale
I hope you'll feel better.

Sounds like an interesting thing, Red

Aw, Startear. I hope you'll get rid of it. Doesn't sound like a good thing to have during exams. Good Luck though Wink

Feeling worn out. I've just wanted to sleep all day. And eat. I'm closing into that time of month where I'm in the need of sweets. And I feel angry because my new favorite tea is going ot of pruduction Mad
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 6:29 pm

Awwww... Sad Be better soon, Rainflower Hug

Missing your favorite tea is a bugger. O.O ... Idea! Exclamation ... find a new favorite one!

in the meantime - there's an eggie waiting for you! ^^ You.have.PM.

IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptyFri May 12, 2017 12:20 am

Feeling pretty darn good. My feet are healing and I've been going on regular walks again...although sometime my left foot just starts aching for no apparent reason...then it goes away. Stupid foot. Smile

I'm also down about 15 pounds after getting my eating habits back under control...and I need to drop another 15 to get back to my usual weight. I really let myself go there for a while...funny as more of the emotions from my last relationship fade away, the extra weight is going bye-bye as well.

Onward with life, downward on scale. Or something like that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptyFri May 12, 2017 7:19 am

Fustrated. I realized that I had read some page numbers wrong, and so I have been busy writing one thing. So now I basically have to restart the whole thing.

edit: Nevermind, managed to tie it in anyway.

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptyFri May 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Good you've found a way! Very Happy Fast success and good luck for the exams, Startear.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptySat May 13, 2017 8:21 am

Tired ... Crabby ... naptime!

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptySat May 13, 2017 5:05 pm

I feel good. Woke up late though.

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 9:47 am

Feel a bit frustrated with my job. Nothing time won't fix.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 2:24 pm

cathat

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptySun May 21, 2017 9:33 am

Embala wrote:
Awwww... Sad Be better soon, Rainflower Hug

Missing your favorite tea is a bugger. O.O ... Idea! Exclamation  ... find a new favorite one!

in the meantime - there's an eggie waiting for you! ^^ You.have.PM.

I feel better now because of the tea. My sis figured out I could have it ordered. YAY!!! 14 Although I have another one I like allot as well.

And... I found the egg! Thank you so much.

Today, I feel a bit light, because I know that one way or another, things always works out, sooner or later. A while ago, I thought things would never be ok, but now I have things pretty much worked out for me, and I somehow this makes me understand you can't give up hope. sunny It's all about keeping up the spirit and find pleasure in small things.
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 10:31 pm

So excited and amused to see the President dancing the tradition Arabian sword dance, in the land of my birth. For those wondering about it, this is not as complicated as the Scots sword dance. Major ego trip for us expat kids!

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 1:32 pm

Sad
*Puts a candle up for Manchester*

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 3:50 pm

Too many fanatics and bigots, too many people who believe their "only right way" justifies killing. Mad And fanatics bear more fanatics ...

They were so young ... Sad *sends well wishes for fast and complete recovery to the injured and Strength and loving support to family and friends of the victims*

*adds a candle*

IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 10:23 pm

I'm feeling like some of my FB friends share a bit too much of their personal lives online. From the pic of the couple sitting in their bathrobes in their hotel on vacation...and now all of the sonogram pictures...it seems nothing is sacred anymore...even pictures of the unborn are being shared without a second thought. I am honestly waiting for someone to show a close up of their unborn son's penis to share how 'well hung' their son to be is! scratch

I guess I'm just a private person in that regard...in fact I got into a few arguments with my last girlfriend over this very thing. I clearly remember one of our early dates where I asked her what she thought of people who share so many details of their relationships on FB and she said she hated people who did that...and I thought hey, great, this one's a keeper!

Of course, as soon as I asked her to be my girlfriend...out came the relationship announcement on FB (without even discussing with me first) and then the posts about our private lives that I would have preferred to keep offline between us. I just don't get it...I show the people I care about what they mean to me through my words and actions...not through Facebook! Facebook has its merits but it is also the place where everyone's baby is adorable (even the ugly ones), everyone's dog is a little angel (even the demonic ones) and every old high school chum who looks like they've aged 40 years instead of 20 is just so amazingly attractive and sexy (sorry, but no).

Am I the only one who still thinks that some aspects of our lives should not be shared online in such detail? Sometimes I think that I am...and a big puckernuts on it all anyway!!! Smile No Shocked Mad Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 12:48 pm

Hungry...
And it's too hot! I wasn't made for these temperatures.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Elwing

Elwing

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 2:51 pm

I feel much better because I finally sold my modest apartment today, and this will allow me to move into a slightly less modest apartment. It's been a hard time, but at the end of it, it's only about bricks. I'm an awful person when facing stress, so if I was awful to you, please forgive me. I've got my stuff sorted out, and I will try to be better.
Back to top Go down
Elwing

Elwing

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 2:53 pm

oh and this hot weather sucks and I wasn't made for it either.
Back to top Go down
PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 3:05 pm

IceTooth wrote:
Am I the only one who still thinks that some aspects of our lives should not be shared online in such detail?

You are not.

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next