Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+40
Trollbabe
Startear
Multi-Facets
Beryl
KR Wordgazer
Miss Gillespie
Leanan
Evil Evie
Tynami
Zadzi
Nibblet
IceTooth
Wiseshaman
Redhead Ember
Rainflower
namuhna
wingthing
Davrille
LurkingCat
Miscellaneous
Bluetree
Vaeri
Prayer
Sifra
faeriegirl
jaRf
wolfmoonsky
Lunakat
Elwing
Blackbird
Stormcatcher
Tam
Cloudbuck
truelight
Stargazer
TrollHammer
G0lden
Tenderfoot
Cleopatra
Marina.yurk
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

How do you feel? - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 1:59 pm

Glad to read you are healing and enjoy walking again, Icetooth. Very Happy
And good luck with the next managers!*crossing fingers*

Feeling tired ... even sleigtly exhausted. This walk was not so enjoyable - but I got the stuff that must be picked up. And now I have Staurday at free disposal! bounce ... OUCH

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 2:36 pm

Now that's something I need to start doing again, walking isn't an activity I keep up with during the winter months.

I feel ready for this semester to be over. One more week to go!

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 9:50 pm

A bit annoyed. I'm fighting one of my characters on her eye colour

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 8:09 am

Shocked about some devastating news from the Cycling World this morning. Sad

I don't know why I let these things get to me this much, but I can't not...

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 7:04 pm

Shadowpath did you win? Razz I tend to forget eye colors. Good thing I draw in black and white mostly these days...

Redhead Ember flower Hug

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 8:43 pm

You draw? Link?

Haven't won yet, she's very insistent on ruby red.

I feel tumultuous. I'm writhing a piece on my story and I'm dealing with a tortured soul.

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:54 pm

Oh I am sorry for not responding to this earlier Shadowpath. Of course I love to share my drawings.
My gallery DA gallery

I feel happy today. I went to my fathers birthday. Due to circumstances I have not done that for many years and I am happy that I managed to go this year. He was very happy to have us over.

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 9:43 pm

A little bummed. I found out today that the nastybad manager that I thought was being fired is now my bosses boss! ACK! And our very cool, down to earth upper manager was fired...so so so lame. I celebrated too soon...I thought for a change the higher ups at my company finally pulled their heads out of their corporate butts...but alas, they have covered their ears while resuming their search for butt gold it seems. Sad

And the other bad manager lady...she is still around too. New job search = YES. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 2:06 pm

Hug

Have a fast and successful hant for a good new job, Icetooth. Good luck!

Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 2:58 pm

Ouch, that sucks IceTooth.

Feeling pretty bummed as well. I was going to a friend's house to play tabletop games with more friends, and even sleep over. But my dentist appointment was a nightmare. I stayed in there for 3 hours but they couldn't get the tooth out. It took so much out of me that it's pretty impossible to go anywhere now.

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 12:28 am

Broken.

My husband has been admitted to the hospital with chest pains. We will find out next week if he needs surgery.

We have no money and no insurance. We spend it all on premiums after I lost my job to Obamacare.

We dropped his insurance last year, and mine last month.

We have gotten notice about the condition of the house, and I do not know how the car is going to pass inspection next month.

Today a friend came to my part-time job and told me my husband had been taken by ambulance to a hospital, although she didn't know which one. I started crying. I have been turned off by the snobbery at this new job, but I did not know how deep it ran until that moment. What does it take for people to see that something is wrong, that someone is hurting?

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 3:28 am

*hugs* I don't know what to say, Trollbabe.
I want to give you a real hug. Wish for a way to actually help you and your husband. To change things to the better. I don't know a way. Sad I feel with you.
All good wishes for you and your dear husband. I hope there will be help for him. Help without an expensive surgery. *hugs*

I feel like this belongs into the "don't dare to say out loud" thread... *runs out before I'll delete it again*

Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 6:47 am

I'm so sorry Trollbabe.

Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 9:39 am

Trollbabe Hug That's a lot of bad stuff at once. Best wishes for your husband!

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 9:58 am

I'm so sorry to hear that Trollbabe.. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 4:35 pm

Thank you, tribemates. He is in the same hospital that did all of his surgery and had all of his doctors when we had insurance. He is getting the best care from a devoted staff, same as when we had money and insurance.

I stopped by my work, arranged for time off, and told the HR manager what was going on. I was supposed to get my 90-day review recently, but she was in the hospital last week and came back Monday. (Same hospital I just mentioned, actually!)

I suggested I just clock in, get my review, and leave, which took about half an hour. I also took the opportunity to ask questions about the behavior of one of the supervisors, which was a thinly disguised harassment complaint. The HR manager apologized for it.

I suspect there may be a follow-up about it, because the incident just happened to include the supervisor clocking me out before I had deposited my till. Dearie gracious me, now, are we supposed to do that?

Another supervisor told me confidentially, Miss Attitude has driven two people to quit their jobs. I was told she was a b****.

I confess I don't use that kind of language. But if she is going to be a b****, she better be careful. Or else she's going to be MY b****.

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 2:32 pm

I'm tired from a busy day with the children, and now everything takes longer because the children are also tired and not very cooperative and the neighbours are starting to yell at each other. They always do that and sometimes it goes on for hours. They are a bit like the Bundy family (from Married with children) but then the wife also looks like Al. Razz
I wish I could run away and hide in a real quiet place.

Edit: Sounds like they're throwing stuff around the house now. silent

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 5:05 pm

Sifra, I am sorry you have such dysfunctional neighbors. Neither you nor the children should have to accept that as the price of living where you do.

If you keep the police non-emergency number at or on your phone, you can call in a noise complaint. Keep a note of each call and response if you think you may need it in the future. If you are renting, your landlord or landlady should know what is going on.

Your children are entitled to a better living and growing environment than this.

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 6:29 am

I feel sleepy and almost sluggish today. The mouth pain is there too, but it's not hard enough to knock me out or make me writhe in pain. I'm just. Not feeling my A game.

Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 2:06 pm

At my wedding, a friend of my husband (it feels so strange to say that word), gave me a big hug and the flu! Worst wedding present ever-- and it's a gift that keeps on giving. Because I'm pregnant, it turns out I have no immune system to speak of (who would have guessed that your body shuts down your immune system during pregnancy? So you don't immune attack your own baby! You learn something new every day...). I spent the first week deliriously sick-- while my new husband got over the same flu in three days-- the next week I was still relatively sick but eventually able to get up...  And then the flu pulled a real doozy. Like a thug, it kicked the back door down on my ear drum.  Seriously flu- why? What did I owe you? I paid my dues! So now I can't hear in one ear. I guess it will heal itself eventually... In a few days to a few months depending-- but still. It's wierd being half deaf. Anyhow-- that's why I haven't been around to thank you all for your wonderful good wishes.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 8:50 pm

Awww...Wishes for healing, Lunakat!

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 9:24 pm

Thanks, Trollbabe!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 1:57 pm

Be well soon, Lunakat! *sends healing wishes* Take care to cure this flu completely and start step by step.

Multi-Facets

Multi-Facets

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 3:23 pm

I feel really f--kin' sick of rain and snow. It's been taking a huge psychological toll on me lately. I want SPRING. I want SUN. I want nice weather so I can take walks under the trees and breathe in the scents of moss and pine and grass. I want sunlight on my skin and reasons to not feel so tired and unmotivated and depressed.

I feel ready for something better. Let's start with the weather, please.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 3:28 pm

sunny I wish you sun and flowers, Multi-Facets. flower And trees.

https://japantoday.com/category/picture-of-the-day/wisteria-festival

Look for more "Wisteria tunnels" ... it's not like real spring but the colors are amazing.

Last edited by Embala on Sun May 07, 2017 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next