Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

Go down 
+12
Prayer
Startear
Nibblet
Vaeri
Tynami
Shadowpath
MrsGrizzley
G0lden
Embala
Prism
Leanan
Nightsea
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prism

Prism

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 7:15 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Fairy-22
Lady Samantha
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 7:17 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Sci-fi23
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Viking26
A powerful warrior woman. Akin to a valkyrie or amazon with strong undertones of a war goddess
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 7:20 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Epic-a28
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Goddes18
Vengeful and grim,taking no sides in conflict
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 11:22 am

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Fairy-23
Belladonna
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 3:30 pm

In this case: Welcome, Misty! Very Happy *waves at Prism*

I wanted to have the "elementals" together, Kat ... including my three additions. Don't think I'll go for all the Carnival, tho. This doll maker is even less flexible when it comes to wearable style.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Angelo47 Diur

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Angelo48 Noct

Make sure to take a look at Diur in front of a white background and at Noct in front of a completely black background. It's worth the effort!

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 10:01 pm

Let's see... gotta go back a bit... still don't have alot of time, but cooling off from the heat before I eat, hehe.

Melina looks so adorable!! The skirt gives her the round hits of the horse and an illusion of all her legs... I could see her in something like this if she could change shape... too soon to tell. Mysthica looks just right in her little bitty outfit, the blues and feather veil give her a wave affect as well as her lovely hair!! LOVE IT! Her eyes can reflect the water around her Very Happy I can't remember what color she originally had. Her character was originally a background girl for Dreamworld. 

Farangel!!! LOVELOVE the glasses!!! Such a cute look for the muse... the feather foot threw me off a little, but I love the look! Rainbow Girl is such a difficult look to make and you nailed it! Wynd looks like like a bird in the sky, hehe. Beautifully done! Cee with the bubbles, hehe, she looks so sweet and adorable. She's always had an innocent feel to me too. Aerth is ready to rise with the morning, hunting people who would hard the woods. Phyr made me scream, I was so happy!! Those fire wings, EEEEK!!

Diur glows brilliantly!! The multiwings are fitting, plus look like sunrays! Holy cow! Noct blends in well and wow!! I LOVE the purple to pink look on her!! Complete opposites these two and they perfectly fit who they represent! With these two I'm tempted to drop them into the regular dreamworld since they fit the world more easy, but that's upto you what you want to do. I can keep them in the caravan. Got 2 more days to go before I get a full day off... I haope to make the carivan on the elven girl maker and maybe link if I remember.

@Prism Lady Samantha is a delight to see!  This new gal in black and red turned out really cool! I love all the variations of her look! Very Happy I think my fave is the Viking look. Beauteous Belladonna!!
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 4:11 pm

*echoes Kat's comments* You never forget the fireworks for Lady Sam, Prism. And you always find something fitting to mimic it.
Your new girl is intriguing. Bloodred and black with a touch of inncent white - flowing fabric, leathers and metal. How about "Ragna" (= warrior) for her?
Hello belladonna! Pumpkin she found everything necessary in the wardrobe to complete her typical look.

cheers You approve! bounce Even those who are not "complete" get kudos. Very Happy I love your comments, Kat! It multiplies the fun of creating them.
Diur and Noct are "Elementals" for me. Impersonations of light and darkness. Neither good nor bad. They can change their look, i.e. grow wings or horns, as long as the principle stays visible. They were inspired by and created for Dreamworld. Drop them into reguala dreamworld if you wish to - I would be honored. All I want to do with Diur and Noct is dolling them by whim.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Angelo38 Rokk

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Angelo32 Terra

Rokk stands for rocks, ore and metals - and for the precious minerals and gems. Your Terra stands for life.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 8:45 pm

I love the color combo for Rokk!! For some reason I keep forgetting about her... The hair looks like a huge asteroid or boulder, hehe... Terra was a huge surprise, she is definitely for life and so gorgeous here. That girl does have a LOT of hair!! On my phone it looked like the area under her arms was like a cape of sky. May not be, but I like that idea very much and think I'll stick with it Very Happy

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Kat-s166Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Kat-s168Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Kat-s167Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 6:47 am

An asteroid for Rokk's hairdo *chuckles* that's fun and not quite unlikely! ^^ Rokk claiming the lyra was a bit of a surprise Surprised singing stones or rocking Rokk ... heheheh! I've taken some extra effort to display various gems on the lyra.
Your Terra should be special and close to your avatar. It required the recombination of four different dresses to build her gown. Easy enough to find some abundance of hair that looked just right, tho. I like your idea of a "cape of sky" for her! Very Happy

Guess I've covered Dreamworld now but as I was rather nostalgic another of the "old ones" showed up and asked for a portrait. And then there was a coaxing and purring one ...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Angelo39 Lisa Amai

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Angelo40 Kat - complete with tail! cat

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 4:54 pm

Lisa Amai is my oldest character, I made her over 30 years ago. I love seeing her again, I often forget about her now when making the others. Kat looks very sexy and the tail fits her nicely. Those belts fit her perfectly!!

You've inspired me to make Amai on the fairytale maker, but for some reason I can't access imgserv, grrr...
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 9:30 pm

I'm glad that Lisa Amai was a special treat, Kat! Very Happy And that we'll sss more of her somewhen soon!

While making Kat I've remembered your recent post about your "favorite ladies" ... Wink

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Angelo46 Tynami

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Angelo36 Change

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 9:59 pm

My girls!!! Oh, now I REALLY wanna play with that maker with Change's shoes... I wish it would load for me!!! The extra green with Tynami is very fitting, I really love it! I adore her face! Very Happy Change as the travelling bard, so cute! The black into blue looks really good on her Very Happy

I'm about to post a TON to the ten elves board... I'm making my Equestria Girls (human versions of My Little Pony). Plus you've inspired me to make a few others Very Happy

Edit: Something just occurred to me... I don't think I've ever seen you make Kat before... I searched everywhere and couldn't find one in my archives.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 4:38 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Elven-35
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Pretty36
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Magica56
Ragna
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 4:41 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Arabia34
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Pixie_30
Ragna
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 3:52 am

Just some treats for Kat Very Happy ... commenting later (wonky forumotion is unnerving)

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Angelo43 Ribbon

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Angelo42 Tywaves

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 9:18 am

Ribbon looks so delicate, she's a precious darling! And has her ribbon, hehe. I love Tywaves' Belldandy look, makes her look like a goddess too! The little shoes I think she'll be keeping, they're prefect for swimming.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Kat-s166Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Kat-s168Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Kat-s167Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 9:10 pm

More of Ragna Very Happy thanks for taking the name, Prism!
Dark and vengeful for sure in the portrait. Strangely alive, with intense jewel and mesmerizing eyes.
Almost cute and pensive (is she mourning for once?) as Dark Fary - the braids and headpice suit her well!
Kudos for the extra effort for headpiece and collar on Magical Elf. I'm surprised that you've chosen brown instead of red this time.
Havn't expected that "Jasmine" can turn out as a deathbringer! Shocked Amazing!
Last not least the cute Pixie - no one to mess with vor sure. The background design enhances the vibe of blood and danger.

*chuckles* I had another very delicate Ribbon ... then she has noticed the top with the bow. No chance to do it otherwise. ^^
My darling Tywaves insited on her pearls - no matter how I'll manage. ^^ And she claimed the shoes as hers.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Angelo51 Fireshade

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Angelo45 Ilyian as White Priestress

These two should be the last ones of this series ... I'm kinda outdolled. Unless you want to see another one on this maker, Kat ... then I'll try.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 9:23 pm

Fireshade seems to be a mix of tribes, she wants to be a wolfrider, but stays in the waves. The duel colored shirt gives a watery look. Ilyian's scene makes me think of the first scene in ElfQuest, possibly the original way she was driven from her tribe to Olbar. She does look amazing all in white!!

At the moment I can't think of anyone else for the series. You've done so many amazing ones! Also just realized I edited the wrong post earlier so posting the comment here.

Something just occurred to me... I don't think I've ever seen you make Kat before... I searched everywhere and couldn't find one in my archives.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 10:10 pm

Fireshade definitely grabbed the trident! And Ilyian wasn't content with her usual brown look at all ... and whispered about the White Priestress.

I cannot remember that I ever made Kat. Actually I've tried once ... but no one actually looked right for one of you girls. All I could find on this rather simple maker was

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Catbal10 Catbala ^^

Never posted her hefore. I wasn't up for much editing to get Embala. Maybe you'll take a look yourself, Kat whether you can make out Kat or Kathrin?

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 10:31 pm

I love seeing a mix of Kat/Kathrin and Embala! She looks great! Very Happy Maybe Miss Kitty did some gene splicing and grew a hybrid Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 8:16 pm

Why not having fun and making a real Catbala - complete with claws and tail?

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Catbal11

Now it happened ... I have a new character - respectively a character variation. ^^
And I have a plea, Kat. Would you give Catbala a tent in the Carnival? It's your own idea that's stuck in my head.

Embala was drawn in one of Hime's slide-holes ... showed up right in Miss Kitty's laboratories, mixed up with one of her experiments, causing some mayhem. She manages to flee before Miss Kitty realises what happened. No worries - Embala is bound to the StarTrek Prime Directive. No interference! She's all: wrong world - strange body - insane duds. Rolling Eyes Hime! Get.Me.Out.

Not a real tale ... just one of those crazy Halloween episodes from some TV shows. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 10:07 pm

Embala wrote:
And I have a plea, Kat. Would you give Catbala a tent in the Carnival? 

Done Very Happy I can't wait to pixel her!! I'll wait on making her on any dollmakers unless you have a request since I know there's a few you have problems loading, like I do too.

Introducing two newbies.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Dressu10Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Kat-sp15Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Kat-sp16Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Kat-sp17Flower Heart Bear

And Felina's pet Pepper
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Captur10Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Rabbit10
I found some adorable bases for rabbits so more coming soon on Pepper.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 8:10 pm

Awww... You've made a cozy place for our new kitty. Very Happy Thank you, Kat. *hugs and kisses* I dream of a sprite for Catbala - to make her "official" and because all of my girls have one. And of an IMVU / 3D girl - this one I cannot make for sure. btw: I think she has whiskers ... or grows them at times. ^^
I'll try her somewhen soon on Magical Elf to complete "my" official collection. Will take some time and editing to make her close to the initial look - including the black streak and cat parts.

A peppermint teddy bear! Bear He looks cheerful, cute and strong in all his different sizes. *hearts and cuddles* the nintfresh green and the white flowers make him very friendly.

Awww I love you Pepper is adorable. *pets and scratches* He's such a sweet companion for Felina. I had pet rabbits for several years ... they can be as affectionate and cuddly soft as a cat.

Found some forgotten elementals I've made years ago in todo folders. They can work as your element girls, too. Very Happy

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Elemen12 Wynd - the Air

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 9:30 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Fairy-24
Mother Nature and her firstborn daughter NightMoon named so because she is the Night and the Moon. In fact she is all satellites,much like her twin brother/mate DaySun is the Day and Sun as well as all stars.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 9:32 pm

OOPS ... that's Cinder and Bloodmane

Still good looking gals, Prism ^^

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next