Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+32
LurkingCat
jaRf
Sorandril [BANNED]
Nibblet
Leanan
Yeee
Zadzi
Prayer
G0lden
Vaeri
Embala
Tynami
Sifra
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Elwing
PCoquelin
Kojiyumi
faeriegirl
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
Kir, the last Go-Back
Startear
Beryl
Lunakat
Rainflower
Miss Gillespie
Shadowpath
Antonia
Evil Evie
Trollbabe
IceTooth
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

How do you feel? - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 1:24 am

Drunk!
rofl rofl rofl
Hug Hug Hug
Drinking Drinking Drinking
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 1:44 am

well luck you! lol! lol! lol!

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptySat May 02, 2020 10:48 pm

silent Crying or Very sad drunken silent

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptySun May 03, 2020 4:33 am

oh-oh , you drank the cheap slug beer scratch

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptySun May 03, 2020 9:30 am

Not exactly ... but that's probably the right feeling XD

Caught a cold. Adain. Dammit.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptySun May 03, 2020 3:07 pm

Aww *brings warm milk and hugs for Embala* Hope it's just that. Take care.

Feel worn out, worked 6 days in a row, and I had to clean my appartment while I had the time. It feels good now, but I didn't want to. That's why I feel proud now😁
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptySun May 03, 2020 10:40 pm

Better. Had a rough day.

Trollhubby woke up with chest pains, which he described as nine on a scale of one to ten. I set out his hospital bag, then told him to stay in his pajamas. (Should you ever have to call 911, don't be modest. Make it easy for them to strip you down.) He assured me he would be okay. After leaving contact information with the new neighbors, I went to work.

I worked the afternoon shift. They were short staffed, as usual. I ended up doing two people's jobs.

One of the young supervisors smart-mouthed me on the walkie-talkie. Another young employee threatened me with violence. I was so scared, I was shaking. I reported her to a manager. They talked to her, and then sent her back to her work station. Hooray, I have a new enemy.

I didn't get to call Trollhubby until just before six. He said the pains stopped an hour earlier.

I got home in time to watch "Raiders of the Lost Ark" on CBS, which we are watching now.

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 3:43 am

OMG Trollbabe, how horrible! I hope she got some pepper for that, I hate such people, it makes me thremble of anger😡

Feel palm in my neck. Working 6 days in a row really gets on you. Glad I have the morning free.
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 8:41 am

Rainflower, I am sorry you are hurting. Is it a position you are holding as you work? For example, I put my small laptop on a box so that it is closer to eye level.

I feel nervous about going back to work. I am over sixty years old. I am 4 feet ten inches tall (147 centimeters.) The young woman who threatened to kill me is huge and is probably young enough to be my granddaughter.

The manager took her away from her work station, then put her back to work. I got no apology, and the manager didn't even say goodbye to me when she left. I think I might have made two enemies.

If I get a chance, I am going to look up the policy on workplace violence. I've worked at places in which people got suspended for threatening violence.

Should I have just called the police? I need this job. I don't have transportation to go anywhere else.

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 12:06 pm

Id call the 5-0 immediately, Trollbabe. Yikes.
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 7:21 pm

How do you feel? - Page 32 Giphy

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 9:17 pm

Better yet Trollbabe. Contact your state's fair labor office, they will give details on what to do if this happens again. Also keep a journal of all interactions with the abusive employee and supervisor. If it happens again file a formal complaint and sue. That is a hostile workplace and you don't have to put up with it either. You could also let the local media know what is going on. Businesses hate bad publicity.

I feel good. Still waiting for the Dr. to let me know if she will extend my leave. I did transplant 4 plants today.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 9:22 pm

Policy on workplace violence? O.O ... threatening violence at work is a no-go! That's just horrible.

Good luck and stay safe, Trollbabe.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 10:46 pm

When I reported to work this afternoon, the manager from last night asked me to write a statement and give it to the store manager, who was in today. Both were very nice and supportive.

I wrote a two-page statement in print, making it easy to read. I submitted it to the store manager and talked to her in her office.

She said she was angry when she arrived at work this morning and heard what happened. She apologized and told me the process through which my complaint would be handled.

The statement goes to the HR department at the central office. I don't know if the bully will be fired or just suspended, but I am no longer concerned.

It's been almost twenty years since I have been confronted by a workplace bully, and I have never had a direct threat of violence before.

My advice to anyone in this situation is to document everything, from the moment it happens. Fortunately, today we have smartphones that can record information in text, voice and image.

The next important thing is to not discuss the incident with anyone outside of management. In this case, I have spoken only to the initial manager in charge last night, to her superior (the store manager), and to my husband.

This is important because telling your story to anyone else connected to the workplace is, in my opinion, a form of retaliation. Using water cooler gossip to spread your side of the story is just another form of bullying, and it is beneath you.

I hope I have made the world a better place by giving a foolish young woman a chance to see the consequences of her behavior. I hope she will have a long and happy life filled with love and kindness.

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 8:53 am

Embarrassed and angry.

Apparently today is a national holiday. This is only every five years.
Everyone was surprised to see me today at work. I thought '' Why is everyone suprissed to see me? I work every Tuesday!'' I was already surprised to see some new faces that day because most of those colleagues didn't work that day.
15 minutes later I'm called to come to them. They tell me I had a day off, like everyone else that normally works on Tuesday.

Everyone knew about this, except me. Why has no one told me this!? Why didn't they call or send a message!? They told everyone exept me! I really stood there, all colleagues looking at me, knowing that I wasn't supossed to work today while I didn't even know myself.

We also receive a newsletter every week. Why wasn't it written in there?!

This is bothering me, as if I should have known this by myself, but how was I supposed to know?
Luckily someone said they should have called me, which makes me feel a little less dumb. I hope they ment that and weren't thinking how stupid I am for not knowing.

I know I should be happy with a day off, but I feel so screwed and dumb, most of all embarrassed and angry.
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 9:16 am

That's really not fair. You should have been able to make plans.

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptyWed May 06, 2020 2:20 am

Relieved, yet somewhat sad. I've spent weeks trying to find a birth certificate for my Great Great Grandfather...and my search ended today. The record had been right under my nose the whole time...but I had been looking in the wrong place. I'm still pretty new to scouring through old records in Italian so it was an understandable mistake.

It turns out I had so much trouble finding him because he was abandoned at birth. I am glad to finally know the truth, but trying to find out who his birth parents were will most likely be impossible. I also did some reading on the lives of orphaned children in Italy during the era he was born (mid 1800s) and it was pretty heartbreaking to read.

I also learned that both his given name and his surname were created by the priests who found him as this was a practice at the time. And while I may never know his true parents, I have a lot of DNA matches for that part of Italy with people who have many of the surnames I read about in the town my Great Great Grandfather grew up in. I've even been talking a distant cousin who lives in Italy that I have a pretty strong DNA match with and his family has roots that run very deep in that little mountain town.

So who knows...maybe one day I will find out where he really came from. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptyWed May 06, 2020 2:27 am

I feel amazing yet very tired after spending half the day in the pool. I swear that really does activate core parts of myself.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptyWed May 06, 2020 6:45 am

Thanks Trollbabe, But I am standing allot as I work in a flower shop, and sotting down isn't part of my daily routine other than lunch break. And we're NOT of those who gave suffered much in these Corona days. Of all things, we've had so much to do. Our biggest problem is that in easter times we had trouble getting roses and other kind of this, but we weren't out of things to sell. Another is one of is being off duty(she voulentered cause she was scared) and our shopping center had limited all the stores opening times, so we had less time to work, only just as much work. Not good over time. And last few weeks we've have worked with new delivery of flower post, and boss' daughter made it not so easy for us.

I really hope this issue of yours made your employees understand the serious matter of taking care of oneother. So incredibly happy that you got an apology, and that the other dumb girl got her lesson.

Wolfmoonsky, you should definitly have gotten a notice for this. That was plain rude. I recomand you er ute them an email and tell them this!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptyWed May 06, 2020 12:52 pm

Speaking of family trees. My late great grandmother was born in 1882, Kansas City MO. She barely got a sixth grade education, but was very literate. She traveled to CA by train in the early 1900's to join my Great grandfather in Los Angeles, who happened to just arrive in the US a few short years earlier from Germany. Nana never worked outside of the home, but Pa become a Battalion Chief of the Torrance Fire Dept. Plus they were the second or third family to move into Torrance when it opened as a community. Mind you they didn't stay in Southern CA. When my grand parents were bought out by the state for the 91 or Riverside Freeway, They all moved to Grass Valley, CA. My parents followed, when they divorced he returned to Southern CA and we stayed in Northern CA.

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptyWed May 06, 2020 3:02 pm

Irritate.  When you look out and there's ground cover growing in your yard.... and it's this stuff. (not my pic, but good enough)

How do you feel? - Page 32 Crop_puncturevine_howard-f-schwartz_colorado-state-university_bugwood

Time to seek and destroy...

How do you feel? - Page 32 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

How do you feel? - Page 32 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptyWed May 06, 2020 4:19 pm

Saddened and dissapointed😢don't you think stupid boss' daughter came by this morning and screwed up our day? I was working night stift, so I didn't get the first, but when I got to know that she had thought the place looked all trashed and she wasn't satisfied with my watering from yesterday. Her problem is she's always watering too much, we've had trouble with rotten plants and bugs cause of her. I was so satisfied, and now... I'm gonna have coaco to comfort myself.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptyWed May 06, 2020 4:29 pm

*hugs* Make it extra chocolaty, Rainflower! cathat

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptyWed May 06, 2020 6:24 pm

To a certain person I work with.......

How do you feel? - Page 32 Giphy

Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 12:20 pm

Oh Kindredsoul how I wanna do that😆😝and some customers of mine too. Man, I wonder about some people😫
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next