Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Quest - The Aftermath

Go down 
+9
BlueCoyote
Vaeri
manga
Kindredsoul
Embala
faeriegirl
Kojiyumi
G0lden
Stormcatcher
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miss Gillespie

Miss Gillespie

Final Quest - The Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Quest - The Aftermath   Final Quest - The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 3:41 am

The design of Door's son is one of my least favourite designs ever XD

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest - The Aftermath   Final Quest - The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 9:20 pm

It's strange.
In a certain sleepy and thoughtful state my mind considers the happenings in this thread canon. I even see pictures ... drawings for these stories. Like another Dreamtime issue featuring Wendy ... written by WP. Or at least canon written by guest authors.

And my mind speculates: What will she write next? Will Ember get her cub? Where is Cutter ... what will he do? And will she give Rayek a solution? Will there be stories about the newly introduced characters?

And when I start to ask "when will the next issue be relea..." I realize that it is half a dream and that these stories are fan stuff.

jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest - The Aftermath   Final Quest - The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 6:53 pm

Eventually she became tired again and shambled towards the bedroom. Nothing really exciting had happened the last half hour, so it might just have been some strange dream. Maybe supper in the little Bistro had been strange? Anyway, she felt calm and relaxed now. She entered the bedroom and sat down on the bed, carefully, not to wake Richard. He was breathing calmly like nothing had happened. Either he had stomached supper better or it just wasn't the fault of the food. Could it possibly be stress related? Perhaps? Probably some holiday would help things.
She got out of her slippers and placed the gown lazily at the floor and cuddled under the quilt. Soon she was drifting towards sleep and dreams; pulled Richard's smooth, hairless arm closer to comfort her.
"I had strange dreams, Rich..." she mumble while she fell asleep.
Wait...! What? No hair?
A soft purring was emitted from behind.
She flinched and was completely awake within a second. "Rich?!!"
"Wendy?"
A soft voice whispered in her ear.
"I... I want to talk."
Wendy was tense in surprise and expectation what would happen now.
"I am so confused. About my heritage. Both about my mom and dad. But that's not the most vital point. It's... it's also about Ember, my life- and lovemate. I don't understand her." the soft voice continued.
Wendy groaned. "Teir, is that you?"
"Yes, of course." she heard the elven voice from behind.
'Of course.' she thought. How and why could it be anyone else?!
For a moment only soft breathing was the only sound.
"Oh, for Christ's sake, don't tell me you're real. Do all the characters now come into this world and complain about something? How can you even be real?"
"I don't know. Maybe it is the intense appreciation and dedication and love of the fans that makes us take more shape? And haven't we always been part of you, thoughts, movements of your hands on the paper and tablets?"
Wendy listened and considered the thought.
After some seconds Teir continued to talk, as he still had a burden on his heart.
"I want a child. No, two. I want siblings." Teir said with a solemn voice.
"You're a female. Do you understand her? Can you explain her to me?" he whispered eagerly. "Could you maybe talk to her about the children?"
Wendy sighed. She had guessed that already.
"I mean, I want children just as a normal elf, but now I even have the burden of recognition that presses me, that tears me apart. Remember the rule that you shouldn't defy recognition when it strikes? But she is just shrugging it off. I feel so rejected! Her words tell my mind she doesn't feel ready and fit yet, but it hardly ever reaches my body and emotions. And wasn't her father still young chief in the days of his quest when he raised two children and moved with his family through the world of two moons? And she pushes all of it away from her..."
She turned around to him. "And what do you expect me to do? Just sit down and draw a few magical pages?"
Teir blinked. "Uhm... yes? Please?"
She was looking into puppy-eyes.
With a sigh she rose from the bed. "Well, let me see what I can do..."
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest - The Aftermath   Final Quest - The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 9:44 pm

"Uhm... yes? Please?"

Teir is so cute. I love you Tier Happy And I support his reasoning!

Seriously, jaRf ... the "pulled Richard's smooth, hairless arm closer to comfort her" part startled me! XD

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest - The Aftermath   Final Quest - The Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 3:54 am

Their is alive! Very Happy

You are an amazing storyteller, jaRf! I laughed at Teir's "puppy eyes". He has a convincing method. Piercing Wendy's heart.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest - The Aftermath   Final Quest - The Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Quest - The Aftermath
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2