Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?

Go down 
+14
Davrille
Vaeri
Prayer
sueb
Miss Gillespie
Startear
wingthing
Kojiyumi
Leanan
manga
Outlier
Redhead Ember
G0lden
Embala
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Miss Gillespie

Miss Gillespie

Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:30 pm

we shouldn't say Goldruff to him, it's a cruel nickname. You see, the other elves call him like that due to his blond hair and his dandruff

That's also why he's always running around half naked, he doesn't want all the flaky stuff visible on his shoulders

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:08 pm

LOL ... poor Cutlet! ^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:14 pm

yup, with golden dandruff on his shoulders, lol. Let`s call him Chad, not Goldruff. Razz

Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 Courts12Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 Rayhan26Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 Rayhan27Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 4:03 am

I'm sure Goldruff is to do with his tendency to wear shirts with gold-coloured ruffles. Those shirts are just very impractical when running around in the woods... would probably get torn pretty quick, and just look at the state his breechers are in!

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 4:07 pm

Leanan wrote:
I wonder if there's anything between Goldruff and Yun. If so, I feel sorry for Yun. How can she compete against the perfect, magnificent, High-One-like Jink? *rolls eyes*

I had the same feeling; that there was a closeness (which was one of the aspects that bothered me, it just looks like a Cutter knock off and a gender swapped Skywise)... and Wendy could easily develop a relationship there.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 2:10 am

Since this cover teaser was revealed something bothered me. scratch Tonight I've understood: It's Golruff's fur cape. A much too familiar look ...

... and now I wonder whether Cutlet (instead of Cutter) will end up as this mysterious guy in the Palace! Rolling Eyes

Okay - the Jink reference would make absolutely no sense in this case. And who knows whether this scene will ever be canon ... and it's the absolutely wrong time in the night to marvel about EQ past and future and future's past ... @_@

But ... I seem to consider everything possible nowadays. XD *goes to bed now*

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 7:42 am

"... and now I wonder whether Cutlet (instead of Cutter) will end up as this mysterious guy in the Palace! "

Oh my, it looks like! I was wondering why a shapechanged Cutter-Timmain reacts so atypically aggressive . Timmain seems rather remote and above things. Cutter himself is dead and cannot appear physically without the Timmain body. And I think it would be very weird if Cutter could act like this in Timmain's body without Timmain's personality having overall control over the behavior. After all, she's the overpowered High One.
Then only his offshoot remains. Well, I'm curious how it comes about that Chad-Cutlet makes such an appearance in Future Quest. I think the Pinis will lead the story come what may (or "by hook or by crook " auf biegen und brechen) , so that everything from future Quest will remain canon.

Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 Courts12Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 Rayhan26Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 Rayhan27Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 10:08 am

What an interesting theory and mindtwist...very well concluded Embala Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 1f50d  Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 1f4a1

I also guess the Pinis might want to keep as much as possible from FQ canon...but sometimes I'm afraid something unthinkable like the Tam-Timmain-soul-link might happen again... pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4