Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2

Go down 
+9
Embala
Vaeri
Prism
Leanan
Tynami
Prayer
Shadowpath
Beryl
G0lden
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 8:07 pm

Embala is Merbala ... Merbala is Embala. Just shapechanged into a Wavedancer by a previous lovemate. I think you have read this one and only story about Embala, Yeee ... or was this Vaeri?

You know me, Kat - I try to do it "look right" even when I know that it is wrong. ^^ And this was the closest I could get to a "mertail" and "fins" ... *chuckles* Obviously it worked for you well enough.

Lately found a large back of old Embala dolls when I've cleared some folders. Done when I was in a weird dull mood and tried to find back to dolling fun. Most of them were considered "fails" or stayed unedited ... don't want to throw them away, tho.
Will post them for a giggle as they come.  geek

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Embala11 Embala ... kinda ^^

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 8:47 pm

I can see her from a anime show, maybe Card Captors. Almost said Sailor Moon, but I can see a Sailor Embala with a totally unique look coming soon if I remember. Adorable look!

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Kat-s1663 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Kat-s1683 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Kat-s1673 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Kat-s169 Av by Rainthorwen!
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 9:13 pm

Sailor Moon ... had to skim my files. There was actually a "Sailor Embala" - slightly less cutesy than the previous one. ^^ I have no clue whether this one was form a TV show and no idea which maker it was.
Speeking of overly cute ...

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Embala14

... Embala goes Lolita style. I'd probably tried every maker with either blue hair or bangs. XD

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 5:39 am

and then there are these colorful kitschy Forest Queen maker versions ...

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Embala12 Embala

in a style that would be more fitting for elder triplet Granada ...

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Merbal11 and Merbala ...

before or after transforming into mermaid shape. ^^

Actually the maker would be great to add animals but the clothing / coloring options are limited.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 5:52 am

Yes, I remember I read that story. Sorry, sometimes the info gets washed away from my memory, guess I'm too often in water, giggle.

Cool dolling , I wouldn`t have the nerve for computer dolling, grin.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 9:54 am

That first gal is adorable!!! So cute! I do remember the  forest queen maker and just adore it. The legged Merbala turned out perfectly. The first forest queen doesn't look much like Embala, much more like sis. That creator does make lovely makers, just limits them Sad

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Kat-s1663 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Kat-s1683 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Kat-s1673 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Kat-s169 Av by Rainthorwen!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 4:19 am

*chuckles* Can there be a "too often in water" for a Wavedancer, Yeee? Fishy
You can draw, Yeee. Very Happy And your art proves that you've trained and practiced your skills since long. Drawing your characters (or others you want to) is your best way to be creative and express yourself.
Without talent to draw and /or missing time or energy to train drawing skills and go through a long learning phase ... those (edited) dollz are a good and easy way to make your imagination and characters visible. And not nerving at all. ^^
I even developed some talent in picture editing and collage making on the comp. Smile It's a part time fun among many other crafts and hobbies for me.

You like the cutesy Lolita! Very Happy In this case showing her was a good idea, Kat. *hugs*
Details and background of the maker are amazing. Noticed just now that some of the item can be placed flexible. There are more makers of the same artist? Is this one of them?
Would be interesting to try some elementals on these makers.
And  - might try to do a proper Forest Queen Granada and a recognizable Embala. ^^

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Embala10

Embala in some retro-futuristic cocktail lounge - closer to Merbala colors. Not a fail! Smile
(hair-dye turned out a bit wonky; not finger and ear edits)

Last edited by Embala on Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 9:03 am

I love the braids on Embala!! She looks great in the club scene Very Happy

Yup, that maker is theirs too. There are bunches more https://www.deviantart.com/teodoralaessa/gallery/38777622/dress-up

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 11:35 am

I've found a maker to give Ravenwing her true shape! bounce Surprise!

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Ravenw13

Harpy Maker

Last edited by Embala on Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 11:59 am

No of course there can be no "too often" being in water for a mer, chuckle.

Hey that Embala looks like a "Bratz" from those real MGA Dolls. We have a few of those real dolls flying around in the child`s room, of course the "Sea Stunnerz" Merdolls and the merbabys are part of it. grin

The winged women looks great! I like those "winged people". Once I had drawn some of them with wings and feathertails too.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 10:44 pm

Same feeling here, Yeee. Always thought that the Braatz have EQ elf faces. It's a pity thet the bodies are so small and skinny and the feet so ridiculously BIG! Shocked As a child I'd love them nevertheless - and declare them Wolfriders and Sunfolk! ^^ ... and Wavedancers of course!

This winged woman is my new girl Ravenwing! Very Happy I was enthused when I've found the Harpy Maker  because there was already a story about her origin - but til today I was unable to show her true shape. Might have made a bit too much of her ...

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Ravenw14

Some centuries before the Two-Edge incident Winnowill roamed the deep caves of Blue Mountain and found a Preserver cocoon. She released ... HAKEN! Twisted Evil The two hooked up and as they were bored and curious they decided to try what Timmain did. Just to prove that they are equally skilled shapechangers and for the exitement and giggle to feel like an animal of the WoTMs they ...

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Ravenw16

... transformed themselves into two giant birds of prey from Blue Mountain. Of course they messed up - the transformation was too deep and they had almost forgotten about their elfin origin. After an unknown time of soaring and nesting together they mated and Winnobird layed an egg. No need to breed tho - the fledgeling hatched immediately. And proved HOW much the Elves had messed up. The change had reached down to the genetics ... and the little girl was born with wings instead of arms and claws for hands and feet. The shock reactivated their memory and both morphed back into elfin form.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Ravenw15 Harpy Maker

Winnowill returned to Blue Mountain and took the strange fledgeling with her. Ravenwing was hidden from elfin eyes in the deep dark belly of Blue Mountain. Yup, Winnowill has a history of caging in her offsprings. While Ravenwing grew up she learned to use her inherited shapechanger magic to restore her elfin form. Somewhen somehow she managed to flee from BM and Winnowill to the Icy Mountains. It is not revealed what happened to Haken.

Call it a Halloween tale. XD

Last edited by Embala on Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 2:15 am

Ooooh...love Ravenwing's backstory! What does she end up doing with her life? Become a Go-back? A recluse? Founding a whole new tribe of bird-elves?*giggle*

Ohhhh urg yes Halloween please!!!!*foams*

Also belated thank yous kat for the lovely lovely Vaeri doll!!^^
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 3:52 pm

Yup, the Bratz feet are ludicrous. The dolls can certainly be worked with any modeling clay, so that they can get pointed ears, maybe normal feet too, laugh!

The Harpy Elf looks real cool, I wouldn`t change anything of her face design. Those total blue eyes look strange and more animal-like.   Like  I just don`t like the right leg, it looks strangely clumsy and stiff. But I believe that the harpy maker has only this pose, right? The other leg looks fitting for an harpy, it is stretched backwards, like nearly a bird in flight.
The story concept around her is also interesting. Haken and Winnie could have also bred a whole flock of elfbirds, chuckles a lot ...til fat mad laughter! My, I think I would like to have a Harpy elf too.    Razz
But she wouldn`t fit in the Yeee story, in it Haken should be the father of Winnowill, and that he is in search for her.
oooookay, tomorrow it`s Hallowinnowilleen-month (or Hellowinniien, Lol) . Why not let it start with harpy-elves with Winnie-blood.
HEY!  What would Rayek dear say , when he finds out, that there are some pretty daughters of Winnie flying around? Oh , laughing very mad...!   lol!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 3:59 pm

I've just found out about Ravenwing's past! How should I know about her future? ^^ Glad you like the idea, Vaeri. It was partly Yeee's fault - after Haken showed up it was irresistible to use him. And she'll better not found a whole new tribe all alone. Would make her Yeee/Cyan 2.0 ...
... tho - my Palace Mountain universe will most probably get a new tribe. Twisted Evil

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Embala17 Steampunk Embala

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Merbal12 and sort of Merbala

EDIT: Glad you also like the idea, Yeee! No worries - Ravenwing and her story will not show up in the role play.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 4:10 pm

oh okay then, if you would love to put your harpy elves into my story then, lets see how we can make it fitting. Maybe another mean abusing in the blackhair-bloodline?
This time Haken takes on Winnowill, and that's why Winnie gets mad, or gets her first hit off it, so it just takes little to madness. She flees from him and now he searches for her...would that be ok?

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 4:49 pm

Embala wrote:
And she'll better mot found a whole new tribe all alone. Would make her Yeee/Cyan 2.0 ....

Oh jeez you're right! Pike Rolling wouldn't want two inbred tribes, they'd start competing to see who could be the biggest most inbred tribe...reminds me of a pharaoh i heard of who had a kid with his sister, then had a kid with his daughter from his sister! That's a family bush right there...lol but incest makes a fantastic wacky fantasy element!
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 5:07 pm

Oh my, a breeding contest!
Yeee moans totally annoyed: "CAAAAANYOUJUSTLEAVEMEEEEEEEALOOOOONE, AAAAARGH!" She fled with fishtail crabbing back into the sea. "As if I had chosen this!" she cursed meanwhile.
Yup Pharaohs had to keep the bloodline pure. Family bush ! cool! lol!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 8:29 pm

I just adore the Halloween tail... errr, tale!! Smile Ravenwing look amazing!!! Embala looks great in steampunk clothing!!  I guess I should look around and see what the girls want to be for Hallowinny Very Happy

Edit: Remembering it's October reminded me of an ooooold dollmaker, Subeta. Made my main 4 elves as something.... different.
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 8766803 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 8766793 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 8766743 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 8766723 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 8767103 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 8766843 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 8767063 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 876711
And one gal snuck in that wasn't an elf...
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 876656

And one that was
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 876721
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 10:59 pm

Wanted to show you this real quick...
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 876721The Original

Two attempts on color match
3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 876721113 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 87672110

Watching Voyager and had a stray thought... elves that live only in dreams... sleeping all the time.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 7:56 pm

Tynami dressed up for Halloween? The last one would fit for sure - a bit goth, a bit witch, a lot coolness. A dark kimono - black with blood red trims - fitting a warrior. another beautiful kimono ... for a beautiful maiden. And last not least a romantic gown - Tynami is versatile!
Change makes an amazing knight! And a native American ... this is change/Ravenshade, is it?
Delicate sparkling Ribbon in nude hues ... and Tywaves tries new colors. I see a mer-tail ... ^^

Regal Daranya sneaked in - dressed in a gown from the Water Realm!

The mermaid darling must be Faith - this hair is defining. "Color match" is a neat trick ... similar to what my nice little program is able to do. I'm glad you've figured it out and have this possibility to play with, Kat!

Did you make an account on Subeta to get access of the "wardrobe" again? Or is there another way?

This maker is so weird ... turned out kinda cute, tho. Smile

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Embala15

Couldn't resist the cat addition. cat

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 10:50 pm

Oh wow, that newest maker does look waaay different, but really cool!

I've had a subeta account forever and played with the waredrobe. I saved them to my 'outfits' before saving them again on here. Saving the pic itself didn't work out to well, hehe.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 5:14 pm

The weird one was something with "Scott Pilgrim the movie" and "avatar creator" - cannot reach the exact address anymore. It's some years since I've made "epic" Embala there. XD

Another Embala try - a "vampire dress-up" on DressUpWho ...

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Embala18

... more fitting for Grinda in mood and colors.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 11:06 am

It's been a while since I was in a dollmaking mood. I love everyone's creations! Dewshine

Still got some to do on this maker... I kind of wish a new maker with elf ears would turn up already.

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Rellah

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Willowgreen

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Hummer

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Elmy2

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Tamia

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 5:51 am

Glad to meet you and your creations again, Leanan. What a comeback with a familiar, still interesting maker!

Absolutely Rellah! Perfect from headpiece to the sparkling silksatuff, complete with golden adornements and frowning expression. Even the pose of the base seems to support the overall look!
Startled Willowgreen ... I was in doubt about her identity for a moment but general style and detail leadme to the sad healer.
Same with Hummer - longer hairdo, variant colors - totally her mischievous self nevertheless. Again there are devfining details like the fringe belt and necklace.
Who's ... then I saw he buttons neckleace before I even realized the human ears. *hugs darling Elmy* The simple dress is so her. Kudos for the extra effort on the buttons.
Last not least Tamia ... have we ever seen her in color? the grey and red and the high "turtle neck" collar look so familiar (despite I havn't a good grasp on Jink). In case it is not original it should be declared canon. ^^

Kudos for the constant finger editing - it's so natural I did not even notice it anymore before the human girls reminded me. Awesome job, Leanan - I wish the new maker you long for will turn up soon.

"Victorian Butterfly" - one of the stranger views on ....

3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Embala19 Embala Suspect

... and kinda underdressed for that period. XD Funny enough that I've managed to reproduce her space uniform on it!

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 1:09 pm

Thanks, Embala! And you guessed them all correct! cheers Tamia is shown in color on one of the covers of the Jink series - the outfit is pretty close to how I dolled her. I think I did her once before, on the newer Magical Elf maker.

Nice one of Embala! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   3 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next