Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeee`s sketchbook

Go down 
+13
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Startear
jaRf
manga
Trollbabe
Embala
Sifra
Tynami
Prayer
Vaeri
Yeee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 2:28 am

less a drawing, more a painting-drawing, it is made with water colors and water color pens. I tried something, thought that copics would not fit for a dress.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 9:15 am

Yeee has very much fun with this gown and thanks Vaeri giggly.
Areias is very satisfied with the dress and amazed that elves can "do something so beautiful".
Yeee: "You should never underestimate the other side of your heritage: elves can do a LOT, you can believe me that."
Areias nods with a growl, remembering the dangerous magical Skills some of the Sea Raiders have , their agility, their enormous speed  which is due to their sickle-shaped, hard caudal fins and their stamina and now it seems, they also have culture, ...well , at last those from the land.
the original, too big for my scanner,
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 Mermay23
I hear my watercolor painting teacher yell: " THESE ARE WATER COLORS AND NOT PENCILS!!!!"
This is so not the way to use these colors but I needed it that way, so it is my way...who cares
and the whole pic , copied down
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 Mermay24

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 12:52 pm

Oooh wow. Very nice with the watercolors! I've never ever been able to make anything decent with watercolors..too heavy handed i suppose. Not what i would have designed..i was tempted to make some sketches in variety and foremost in my mind was "sea themed" but it would have had lots of floaty bits and sheer fabrics. But Yeee does look quite fantastic!!
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 1:09 pm

Thank you, Vaeri!

"i was tempted to make some sketches in variety and foremost in my mind was "sea themed" but it would have had lots of floaty bits and sheer fabrics. "

Oh wow, have you thought about the design? That was actually just a joke of mine, I wanted to design a dress and had it made in the game Vaeri, because she is more of a seamstress than this deep sea fish. You don't have to stress yourself, only if you've come up with something of course, then you're welcome to show it to me. Yeee always likes to keep her island closets full. LOL

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 11:55 pm

I did think about it a bit, lol. Dress designing for characters is one of my most favorite thing ever. I have a whole folder full on DA of custom designs i've made. I may still sketch some just cause. I want to design dresses for others here too.
Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 1:00 am

Awesome work Yeee! But I have to ask... How does one keep a wardrobe on the hanger underwater? Also.... What happens if one is underwater AND made up of watercolors?

She IS living in the moment! Hehehehe

Sorry, had to.

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 10:30 am

"How does one keep a wardrobe on the hanger underwater?"

The wardrobes should have doors for this. Otherwise, all gowns will swim away with the next current. Laughing

"Also.... What happens if one is underwater AND made up of watercolors?"

Then one gets veeery pale....

"She IS living in the moment! Hehehehe"

sometimes, yes.

"Dress designing for characters is one of my most favorite thing ever. I have a whole folder full on DA of custom designs i've made. I may still sketch some just cause. I want to design dresses for others here too."

Tailor Vaeri has already put together a whole catalog! Can you also order from the collection? LOL

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 1:20 pm

Lol orders are always welcome!!^^
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 6:32 am

upcoming MEEEEERMAYYYYYY!
This is a contest within the mermay contest, a picture from Tom Bancroft, Disney animator and co-organizer of the Instagram Mermay contest ( together with Wacom), a "draw this (Ariel) in your style":
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 17576311
and someone already joined in:
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 Dtiys_10

So I thought, why not use Areias instead of Ariel , since he is her AU-son, and played ith Hero Forge:
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 Areias11
and started drawing:
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 Mermay30
To all of you: Please tell me, when you find an error, and please quickly, I will start the inking soon, after drawing the background.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 2:35 pm

"Male Arielle" is quite a different approach! ^^ Can't find an error ... *is not a picture artist, tho*.
Just a personal point of view: for a youth his features seem too hard end edgy - too MALE. As a youth I'd expect him to look softer ... or skinnier. (weichere oder "schlaksigere" Gesichtszüge).
Already LOVE the tail!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 3:44 pm

Ok I see, then the word "youth" is wrong. Of course he is no Teenager anymore. He is between 22 and 25 years old, (also im vollen Saft stehend oder schwimmend und vor Kraft strotzend,so wie Cutter bei Beginn seines Abenteuers). He is still a young man (by definition still a virgin) but already fully grown, when he meets the Sea Raiders.
Thanx a lot.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 6:30 pm

Personally i'd say the angle is off..the other pictures have a more side view of the tail whereas you drew a more butt side of it. The torso is also more frontal than side than the original. But i'm nitpicky and obsessive so take it with a grain of salt lol

I'd also say he could have more float to his hair. Judging by the bubbles in the original, Ariel could just be coming out of a drop, and her hair hasn't had time to "settle back down" so to speak.

That's all i see. Have fun with that background...lol wow details. I may color this though if you don't.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 6:50 pm

"the other pictures have a more side view of the tail whereas you drew a more butt side of it."
The tail is a side view, on the left is his dick- mount (a kind of dick bag like dolphins have.) and on the right his butt in side wiew. But I think in the original picture the hip is twisted so much that it shows the belly side of the tail again.
And that doesn't fit into my picture at all, there, you said it yourself:
" The torso is also more frontal than side than the original. "
yes, I try to combine both pictures, thats why I cannot twist the hip that much. originally I did, but that looked horribly wrong. I let my poor hubby make the twist to get it anatomically correctly, that was some work for him. Razz

"I'd also say he could have more float to his hair. Judging by the bubbles in the original, Ariel could just be coming out of a drop, and her hair hasn't had time to "settle back down" so to speak."
Yes, absolutely! And I made the hair more floating like on the original, thanks for the remark.

" I may color this though if you don't."
AWWWWW, would you? Yes,yes,yes, I would love to see this, since the original is computercolored too. This would be so gorgeous! Thanx a lot, Vaeri!

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 7:05 pm

Ohhh no Yeee, did you make your poor husband pose for this as reference??! XDD what kind of logistics and bribery did that entail??

Lol no problem, you know i love coloring your drawings! I just need to get my tired ass back on the ball....no clue why i'm so tired all the time. Think it may be a bad mattress.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 5:40 am

Hey Vaeri, you were right, I drew a more butt side of the tail, but Areias starts twisting his body from end of his Rib cage , so the view is something in between and I must see to it that the anatomy has to somehow fit together. Sorry, Sometimes I don't have the words and I would rather gesticulate with my hands, especially when it comes to drawing.

" what kind of logistics and bribery did that entail??"
LOL, nothing at all and since I drew Areias in the "laying with the torso on the belly side" position , hubby just lay on his stomach side on the floor and twisted his back as much as he could, so that I could see, how much twisting is possible (and since he does yoga, it wasn't that bad for him. Hubby is a great drawing model for me, he has the slender Strongbow body type and I can literally "read" all male contours, there is hardly any fat in between.

"no clue why i'm so tired all the time. Think it may be a bad mattress."
I am not surprised, in spring we are all a bit tired and exhausted from winter. My hubby read something about Zinc, that is said to improve the quality of sleep. He feeds us now with that stuff Laughing and I feel no more that tired, just a bit. I also take magnesium and iron against tiredness, as I have a chronic deficiency in both. The body needs magnesium for all metabolic processes anyway, that can't do any harm. Maybe something from the list is suitable for you...or simply another mattress. Laughing

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 4:28 pm

Yeee wrote:
Hey Vaeri, you were right, I drew a more butt side of the tail, but Areias starts  twisting his body from end of his Rib cage , so  the view is something in between and I must see to it that the anatomy has to somehow fit together. Sorry, Sometimes I don't have the words and I would rather gesticulate with my hands, especially when it comes to drawing.

Well i knew i was right but i wasn't gonna make a big deal about it :p but it's already i understand. I tend to get a little talky with my hands too from time to time.

Yeee wrote:
" what kind of logistics and bribery did that entail??"
LOL, nothing at all and since I drew Areias in the "laying with the torso  on the belly side" position , hubby just lay on his stomach side on the floor and twisted his back as much as he could, so that I could see, how much twisting is possible (and since he does yoga, it wasn't that bad for him. Hubby is a great drawing   model for me, he has the slender Strongbow body type and I can literally "read" all male contours, there is hardly any fat in between.

Man that's love. XD my boyfriend does yoga too but he has yet to work off his belly. It's great you have your own live in drawing model! Lol

Yeee wrote:
"no clue why i'm so tired all the time. Think it may be a bad mattress."
I am not surprised, in spring we are all a bit tired and exhausted from winter. My hubby read something about Zinc, that  is said to improve the quality of sleep. He feeds us now with that stuff Laughing  and I feel no more that tired, just a bit. I also take magnesium and iron against tiredness, as I have a chronic deficiency in both. The body needs magnesium for all metabolic processes anyway, that can't do any harm. Maybe something from the list is suitable for you...or simply another mattress.  Laughing

Well I've been drinking more vitaminwater lately. Some of them have 100% or 200% of your daily calcium. I think most of them have a bit of zinc but i can't remember tge percentage. Iron or magnesium may be possible..i have really horrible black circles around my eyes. I want to try a new supplement pill but boyfriend won't let me til i finish my current but old ones. He has trouble sleeping too though and he takes those supplements for his diabetes. So a new matress can only help i'm sure!
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 7:57 pm

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 Mermay32
YAY! It`s Mermay coming!
Let`s have some MERMAY fun and join (and maybe follow) me on Instagram`s #mermay2021 contest. I have not seen any other Elfquest mers. it's Sea Raiders Mermay starting, my swashbuckling merelves started plundering in Atlantica and annoying king Triton and Ariel.
They will appear in Mermay again and again and I hope I can manage a picture of them for every day.

Last edited by Yeee on Sat May 01, 2021 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 7:59 pm

Very nice work! 

Already had 1 mermaid done, but found a better tail so will 'change' her Very Happy  Still have 2 more to go.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 8:02 pm

Thank you, ah fine, you make some mers too!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptySat May 01, 2021 7:07 am

Hehehe ... looks  like "TypicalYeeeFun" to me! ^^
May I possibly use this SEARAIDER art one day, Yeee. For thts forum only of course ...

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptySat May 01, 2021 11:43 am

Thanx Embala, yes of course, play with it and show me, what you made with it. Smile

Let`s have some MERMAY fun and join  (and maybe follow) me on Instagram`s #mermay2021 contest. I have not seen any other Elfquest mers. it's Sea Raiders Mermay starting, my swashbuckling merelves started plundering in Atlantica
Today Mermay starts with the prompt: Angelic
Oh my, Sea Raiders Queen of mean Yeee is so Not Angelic. She and piraty Lily Pad are preparing for the next shitty Ball of King Triton and His Goofy court. They want to Stir it up and annoy the idiotic King of Atlantica and His daughters, lol.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 Mermay33

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptySun May 02, 2021 7:51 am

Yay! It is Mermay! Todays prompt is : Eager.
Oh my,  Yeee is so Eager with knitting that she pisses of all her sea pals with it. But she uses only knitting yarn out of kelp plants without any plastic in it,because y`know: It doesn`t belong into the sea!
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 Mermay34

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptySun May 02, 2021 11:01 am

That knitting picture is funny. Oh that poor seal. Lol

I need to finish coloring damnit.>.<
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptySun May 02, 2021 11:08 am

thanx, Vaeri, yes Mermay is stressful. Rolling Eyes Razz

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 EmptySun May 02, 2021 11:24 am

Poor little SBUEF! Preserver *all knitted in ... Yeee is We-Thing?*

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeee`s sketchbook
Page 23 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: