Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymber

Tymber

Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) Empty
PostSubject: Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend)   Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 1:04 am

Shade & Sweet Water, it's been many moons.

But as you can see (I went to San Diego Comic Fest solely for ElfQuest - normally I attend free, as a part of the podcast, and have my own table - but my partner in crime had been suffering from a brain tumor; and for 2 years was off the show, so I had my wife fill in - long story short - "Too late!" - I went as a patron rather than free guest this year).

Sat in on Wendy & Richard's panel interview bit.

Here it is, for those interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNK19XcKSp8

Pictures are here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1468886019951308&type=3&__xts__[0]=68.ARBMLRfl2wACYVnh3ccLzgzcAc7-Gof7Xs-7gutjeXO_KB_s9y1GPUhGBWikSug6m9eplD1utkPTgxwaP3AkEoyUtQCKMkwBqqr-WBeO2fOXizOF12N2uZF6rhIV2iIHeon47gSA3hIbGCplcYbj81bEZz7Me_ge1W9QB3eHFGnGDVymKbK422oL1xcSLkh1LImKvS1TjhMgVNieZ6jrKIkjP1RosVEKqqsq_QyPTXOtxtLBcWxXYvIbM0-3UMG-HYg-JUfpBvpQNGd0jEt-z60Bp6rAZdderEGDJY53W80qNl7Hj0MG7sTwBNtMVQ_rwsWaHE9CxChR-gnkqYV0PJmm1w&__tn__=-UC-R

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend)   Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 1:32 pm

Thank you for sharing, Tymber! Very Happy

Sadly my spoken text understanding is much worse than my written text understanding. I get about the half of it - even with Richard Pini having a very "foreingner friendly" pronouncation.

It was great to see that you were there and filmed this. Very Happy Looks like you've made your peace finally. *hug*
Sorry to hear about your partner's illness - hopefully he'll have a ful recovery. I'm glad you could go on with the show thanks to your wife.

Puckernuts! Best is that you've looked in again - proving that you are alive and doing what you love best, my friend!  Blackfell  *tight hug*

Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend)   Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 12:19 am

Embala wrote:

Thank you for sharing, Tymber! Very Happy

Pleasure. I figured many people can't attend conventions that the Pinis attend.
(Especially now with all that is going on; they've cancelled all their other shows)

Embala wrote:

Sadly my spoken text understanding is much worse than my written text understanding. I get about the half of it - even with Richard Pini having a very "foreingner friendly" pronouncation.

I could try to translate it to English sometime, if there's an interest.

Embala wrote:

Looks like you've made your peace finally. *hug*

Yeah. We made our peace quite some time ago. Too many things in life to hold on to frustration and such.

Embala wrote:

Puckernuts! Best is that you've looked in again - proving that you are alive and doing what you love best, my friend!  Blackfell  *tight hug*

I've lurked here for awhile again; just don't feel like I belong anymore.

(Not a bad thing... Even happened in ElfQuest). Smile

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend)   Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 8:57 am

A translation would be nice, Tymber. Smile On the other hand ... I could use this to revisit again and again and improve my hearing understanding. As I've said - RP has a foreigner-friendly pronouncation and the topic is familiar to me. Two good preconditons for a start.

Quote :
We made our peace quite some time ago.
Glad to read so. Very Happy

Quote :
I've lurked here for awhile again; just don't feel like I belong anymore.
I'm just happy to see you are well ... and that this place is not forgotten, my friend. Things change- that's life. Our loss though.

Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend)   Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 3:20 am

Embala wrote:

I'm just happy to see you are well ... and that this place is not forgotten, my friend. Things change- that's life. Our loss though.

I am indeed doing well; especially during these unusual times. I hope you and yours are keeping healthy and safe.

As for the loss; it's no one's loss! Let's face it, the main thing I did here was the grab bags, and those perished. Other than you and a few others, I rarely interacted with others too much. So when the grab bags perished, I found myself drifting away more and more.

And not being thrilled with FINAL QUEST overall (I think they ruined Cutter forever, but that's neither here nor there), I didn't want to post my rants about each and every issue and potentially tarnish or ruin someone else's enjoyment of the book.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend)   Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 7:21 am

Hey, why not start again those grabbags. I was not part of the forum, when they were done,and I find it interesting.

Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) Courts12Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) Rayhan26Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) Rayhan27Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend)   Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 11:12 am

Yeee wrote:
Hey, why not start again those grabbags. I was not part of the forum, when they were done,and I find it interesting.

I don't see why not. The topic is still "sticky'd" in the fanfiction section. It was a lot of fun

Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) Santa_10Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) Downlo23Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) Av_cut10Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) 2020_k13
Compliments go to Embala for bringing a British cat and an American dog together via Photoshop!
chibi cutter compliments of katcombs!
Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend)   Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 7:09 pm

ok, "sticky " means? glued ,joint smoking and more? Momentarily I would say the topic is "Easter". lol.

Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) Courts12Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) Rayhan26Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) Rayhan27Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend)   Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 8:58 pm

In the "ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction" section of the forum. When you click it, the grab bag topic is the 3rd topic down "Sticky: Build a "Grab Bag" for the month... "

Sticky just keeps the topic at the top at all times so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle of the other topics Very Happy

here's the link to the first page... https://fathertreeholt.forumotion.com/t149-build-a-grab-bag-for-the-month

Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) Santa_10Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) Downlo23Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) Av_cut10Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) 2020_k13
Compliments go to Embala for bringing a British cat and an American dog together via Photoshop!
chibi cutter compliments of katcombs!
Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend)   Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 5:18 am

ok, then it was this here, I think:
"To kick it off, the suggestions for May are:

New Beginnings
Metamorphosis
Blooming
A storm
Rain"

Cool topics, I have an idea already.

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend)   Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 5:40 am

Yeee wrote:
ok, then it was this here, I think:
"To kick it off, the suggestions for May are:

New Beginnings
Metamorphosis
Blooming
A storm
Rain"

Cool topics, I have an idea already.

Heh - those were from May 2015.

I don't even remember what the last one was... but the last one (based on my stories) was December 2015.

Yeee wrote:

Also, we might want to split this topic beginning with said (above quote) into a new thread in the fanfic/fanart section, as it's veered off from the content of the original post?

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend)   Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 5:44 am

ok

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend)   Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 5:50 am

Yeee wrote:
ok

Heh - I meant for one of the moderators to split it.

Maybe even put it in the Build a Grab Bag For the Month thread over there.

Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend)   Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 1:14 pm

lol, just continue this over there.

I merged the colouring book threads the other day, just for clarification Laughing

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend)   Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wendy & Richard Pini Video from San Diego Comic Fest (this past weekend)
Page 1 of 1