Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight shines where she scribbles

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

Moonlight shines where she scribbles Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 4:37 pm

This is the scribble-thread  for the unofficial forum member Moonlight (my daughter Luna) , she wants to go on sharing her mer elf pictures here.

Today we got a present for our wedding day from our daughter   Very Happy  :
Moonlight shines where she scribbles Moonli13

Daddy Chad is drunk again and  pukes in the bushes.
Mom Yeee looks like Disneys Elsa lol! .
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 5:18 pm

Moonlight has her own thread now! Very Happy

Du hast immer so originelle Ideen, Moonlight! rofl I love your way to picture your characters"caught in action" and in various, lively poses. Yeee turning her head and eyes towards Moonlight, the smirk - they are really interacting. The slightly messy gift wrapper makes me snicker ... so true. XD Fluffy SBUEF becomes your trademark. ^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 5:44 pm

Moonlight says:
Vielen Dank dafür, ich freu mich immer über Antworten. Und danke dass ich bei der Eiersuche mitmachen durfte. What a Face
Very Happy

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 1:42 am

Moonlight is really good!

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 5:29 am

Thanx, yes with a little help from me at Moonlight arms. I like how her legs turned out (no help from me). And of course the Elsa-look on Yeees face.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptyFri May 01, 2020 9:51 am

Moonlight shines where she scribbles Moonli15
Moonlight wants me to put this in here.
She surely also wants to fly with that Tree and Lobster-Ten forward bar in a Spaceship....haven`t told her of that yet...
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptySun May 03, 2020 3:58 pm

Und du weißt, wie man Spass hat, Moonlight! Very Happy Moonlight on a star roaming the night sky. This has action and fun and emotion ... and a special pet. ^^ I love Moonlight pose caught in motion and the expression of pure joy.

LOL  ... Moonlight would stir up the Tardis! ^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptySun May 03, 2020 6:22 pm

thanx , Em, yes, she would stir it up. I just told her of your Tardis, and as a Trekkie , she likes the idea of elves in space very much.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptySun May 03, 2020 6:37 pm

A Trekkie Very Happy ...
I was Moonlight's age at my first encounter with Raumschiff Enterprise and I was such a Trekkie! alien

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptySun May 03, 2020 6:42 pm

We are all Trekkie- nerds , even my husband watches Star Trek with us. geek Razz Laughing

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptySun May 03, 2020 6:42 pm

Moonlight shines where she scribbles S-l400 Moonlight shines where she scribbles Elftrek-2-of-2-Warp-Graphics-1986

Just for the fun fact. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptySun May 03, 2020 6:43 pm

I had these once....The High Guys!!! LOL!!! lol!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptyMon May 04, 2020 5:50 pm

And she made another pics , one for DA for the prompt "treasure".
Moonlight shines where she scribbles Moonli16

And i forgot to put this in here Moonlight in wonderland, with Sluggy Bunny as the chestershire cat (I hope I wrote it correctly) , Sharuk as the white bunny and Chad as the mad hatter.  lol!
Moonlight shines where she scribbles Moonli17
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:09 pm

Moonlight made a lily pad picture for Deviant Art.
Moonlight shines where she scribbles Mermay51

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptyTue May 26, 2020 6:04 pm

And a mud picture , Moonlight bathes in the mudflats of the sea. The prompt was modern, but she understood Modder, which means mud.  Laughing
Moonlight shines where she scribbles Moonli18
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptyTue May 26, 2020 6:13 pm

LOVE it! rofl

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:08 pm

Moonlight says : Thaaanx!

I like the muddy pic too Razz

Sofia

Sofia

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptySat May 30, 2020 12:41 pm

Super cute art! She's got a real art talent Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lostholt.eu5.net/
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptySat May 30, 2020 5:20 pm

Thank you very much, Sofia! Very Happy

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 5:12 pm

next from Moonlight, she loves her tiny Sea Bunny and Yeee is hanging around in the background.
After the exile, Moonlight was devastated because she was very attached to her father Chad. Her beloved sea bunny helped her get over it.
Moonlight shines where she scribbles Moonli19
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 5:56 pm

awww ... dreamy and loving

I'm too silent - but I lurk and love what I see.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 6:20 pm

thanx Embala, it is ok to be silent, since you have to come over your loss, but nice and kind of you to send us your comment. I love you

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 7:44 am

I forgot to put this in here, it was aB-day gift from Moonlight
Moonlight shines where she scribbles Happyb10

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 6:51 am

Welcome Very Happy to the Holt, Moonlight! 🐬

Moonlight

Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 10:31 am

thank you embala, i sadly cant log in with my own computer. and happy easter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight shines where she scribbles   Moonlight shines where she scribbles Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight shines where she scribbles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: