Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What have you discovered today?

Go down 
+9
Kojiyumi
Trollbabe
Leanan
Redhead Ember
Tynami
Embala
Yeee
Sifra
Rainflower
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

What have you discovered today? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2024 5:24 am

That snowplows can catch fire if there's too much snow...

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2024 6:20 am

Redhead Ember wrote:
That snowplows can catch fire if there's too much snow...

Wow😳that's spoopy
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 4:45 pm

A wolf riders reflections is available on Bandcamp. I don't get why they dont't out it on Spotify. Does anyone use Bandcamp?

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:10 am

Evil Evie wrote:
A wolf riders reflections is available on Bandcamp. I don't get why they dont't out it on Spotify. Does anyone use Bandcamp?

Never even heard of Bandcamp, lol. I remember getting Reflections when it first came out... love the music!

As for what I've learned recently... I have a bad habit of hyperfixating on things and burning myself out quick on them. I did it with the AI, I've done it with pokemon cards, for a while there it was dollmakers, micros (when I'm making huge batches), even a certain doll bases sometimes. I end up driving people nuts with it and I ALWAYS go overboard and I really don't like that I do it.

I was REALLY bad when I started those flower wanderers and elementals... wow, I was so bad. I still make one or two more elementals when I think of them, but dang, I went cookoo on them... wow. I see it now, but back then I was totally blind.

I still like microing, but I just have no mojo anymore for it. I still like Care Bears and Hot Wheels, but it's hit and miss.

The birds though, I think that may not be a hyperfixation since it's been something like four years now and I'm still doing it. There are always new birds to find!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 5:30 pm

I think is the best world spawn I've found, 3 close plains villages and 1 underground HUGE ruined portal all in the same distance, yeah!!!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 3:26 am

Tynami wrote:

As for what I've learned recently... I have a bad habit of hyperfixating on things and burning myself out quick on them. I did it with the AI, I've done it with pokemon cards, for a while there it was dollmakers, micros (when I'm making huge batches), even a certain doll bases sometimes. I end up driving people nuts with it and I ALWAYS go overboard and I really don't like that I do it.

I was REALLY bad when I started those flower wanderers and elementals... wow, I was so bad. I still make one or two more elementals when I think of them, but dang, I went cookoo on them... wow. I see it now, but back then I was totally blind.
I know what you rean with going "overboard" and "burning out" ... I tnd to do this, too. I tend to do it myself with things I really like and when I'm inspired. Doesn't consider it "bad", tho. Use the creativity as long as it works and is fun! *hugs* For me it's phases of intensity and more or less long breaks.
I don't think you drive people nuts with it, Kat. cathat
And the elementals and flower färies ware fun sunny flower Guess I would still make one or the other If the dollmaker would not be gone. :/
What's cookoo?

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 3:57 pm

Embala wrote:

What's cookoo?

oops, I misspelled it... it's cuckoo

What have you discovered today? - Page 6 16871001-256-k10413

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 9:33 am

Embala wrote:
Guess I would still make one or the other If the dollmaker would not be gone. :/

@Embala I forgot to answer this, oops... do all the new updated dollmakers not work for you? Doll Divine even converted alot of the Rinmaru makers as well.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you discovered today?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6