Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3

Go down 
+9
Prayer
Beryl
G0lden
Rainthorwen
Embala
Prism
Leanan
Yeee
Tynami
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 12:14 am

Think Pei-Lar, Kat! ^^ And thanks for the compliment on Iliki. Her nickname is Sandflea - because she was so tiny and wispy as a toddler and hard to warch over at the same time.
We have a saying "Flöhe hüten ist leichter!" - lierally: It's easier to heard fleas. I guess the english expression would be: It's like hearding cats.

Great series, Leanan Like ... I see Pei-Lar as a young girl on the first one. Awesome interpretation on the mage maker - I can so see her true hair this way. And the misty forest is perfect for her jungle origin. Strong jungle feeling in the seasons maker as well - and the perhaps most familiar hairdo. Angry and plotting on the ocean maker ...
... and "Ivy" Pei-Lar made me chuckle ... Laughing is this Aramak caught in her vines? She looks SOOOO content!

If I know something well than it's that you prefer a certain type, Yeee ^^ - and that your Orcamers will have a look of their own without doubt. Looking forward to see your drawings.
So it will be Khan *envisions a certain muscuar StarTrek character* and - at least im my mind - Kurash. ^^

I can only agree with Kat, Beryl! Very Happy Your "coming at age" developement on the Mega maker turned out great.
A lovely and marvelling teenage Raspberry ... and a self-relying strong woman. The rasta braids totally suit her. I see she'll be a great huntress like her grandmother.
Shy and often unsecure Forestflame like I've learned to know and still love her - such a sweet girl. You know ... her eyes could have actually been brownish-green in her youth. Human eye color can develop at least gradually - why shouldn't this be true for Elves? ^^ A traveller, loving lifemate and dedicated mother - still sweet but she Torestflame gained much more expieriance and self-confidence in a short time. Last not least the matured, self-relying herbal healer. I even see a touch of her mother's style.

The WitchDoctor series was a wonderful surprisae, Beryl. More of your girls - and first was an awesome take on Taleweaver! I love you She loves these leggins and you've captured her "patchwork" style for the top well. The head adornement is a beautiful example of her jewelmaker skills. Very Happy Love her!
Forestflame lightly dressed for the desert village and once again Raspberry pictured both in her teeny and matured look. I see she got a head piece pretty from Taleweaver. ^^
I live Sunblaze's fashion parade! Of course her proud mother would  provide her with a suitable wardrobe. and tehere is reason for it! She'll need somthing more practical and covering for the quest ... duds for all-day village life ... and something festive for the annual festivals. and each version is absolutely Sunburst! I love that she got her jewel necklace.
WOW ... Nuriah turned out amazing! Shocked almost reagal ... a true elder and fitting her generic style. She looks so kind and caring. You know ower resident elder well, Beryl.
(her eyes are supposed to be golden - like Rayek or Nightfall - I really need to open those Palace Mountain threads and proper character descriptions)

This is how I've pictured her some tim ago on the same maker - working her light magic:

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Witchd32

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 6:22 am

Heyheyheyhey! I found it, the "mermaid scene" maker you can find on the Y8 browser , BUT not in the section "mermaid" where I always searched, You can find that on the topic "Boy dress up" .
YAAAAAAAY! Lets doll merms again! Very Happy  Fishy  Crabby  woohoo
this tail is awesome for orcamers! And a possible alternative design for Madame Méduse  Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 1f60d  Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 1f40b
Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Mme_me10

Haha , these curls are similar to Medusas snakehair, fits so greatly!
But she belongs in the other thread.

"If I know something well than it's that you prefer a certain type, Yeee ^^ - and that your Orcamers will have a look of their own without doubt."
Yes, Embala, and now it even seems more like, that the design will differ now. What a Face

"So it will be Khan *envisions a certain muscuar StarTrek character* and - at least im my mind - Kurash. ^^"
Khan Kurash (king Kurash) , yeah, that sounds great-heyhehyhey, that is changeable into Khan Crash, what a great nickname! lol! Name adopted!
And yes, first I thought of Khan...hm or Singh? And then next thought, oh no, this is soooo Star Trekkish : Khan Noonian Singh, oh no. (puke) I can`t stand this old human version of Cutter.
But here is something for you , Em, just google : Sharukh Khan, then you now, where I nicked those cool names from (nope, don` t like this guy either, but he has a great singing voice. ) . So now it is Sharuk and Khan? I think I must work on Rukys name again...

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 9:00 am

You've found your mer girl, Yeee! cheers Looking forward to see a bunch of characters. Your new Meduse turned out amazing - this tail is identifying for an Orcamer! And this hairstyle must be called medusish. ^^
Havn't expected you would adopt this name bounce ... Khan Kurash sounds even better. Like And guess what ... I don't hate to goodle Sharukh Khan. XD

There will hardly be pictures of "young" Embala. She's an immortal, Kat, and was already several thousand years old when she was picked up by the coneheads. And she still looks like seventeen. XD (for my 11-year old self this was a great age ^^)

You've asked whether Iliki can be an agemate for Raspberry, Beryl. This made me think ... and I noticed that I've messed up the timelines. I had Purish involved in Iliki's birth ... but this would make her a well grown up. But I want Iliki to be the youngest one in the tribe so far. Sabre will take Purish's role ... Iliki can be three to five years younger than Raspberry. And Honeybum will be a great "big sister" and mentor. Btw - there are bees in desert environment. Your backstory for Honeybum's nickname works. ^^

More Desert Folk - Iliki's mother Aurorah (deceased) and her unwelcoming grandmother Papillon ...

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Forest61 Aurorah (or is it Auroah? ... still not sure about it)

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Forest60 Papillon

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 5:33 pm

Yay! Thanx,and the next Orcamers are in the other dolling thread. But here are the Sea Raiders Moonlight and Lily Pad with boy Areias again, and they will appear as Orcamers too.
Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Lilypa19
big Areias
Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Ariels14

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 7:22 am

Tynami Really? The Mega Fantasy Creator works quite nicelyu for me right now. Thanks I find it interestingh to think abnout how my chracters develop and grow.

Yee I lopve the design of your Orcamers, they are very interesting.

Embala I am happy you like the developments, and that you see so clearly how I tried to show that my chracters develop. I really like the rasta braids/dreadlock hairstyle for Raspbeyy as an adult. Yes she will be a great huntress and leader. Before I thought she had healing powers, but now I am not so sure that fit her, her strenght is elvewhere.
Right now I am pretty set on Forestflame having green brown (Hazel) eyes- I think it brings the forest part of her name more to her character design. Yes Forestflame could be a great herbal healer like her mother, but I am unsure if it is needed in the tribe.

It it good to make the timeline clear, I have been working on that as well. While I liked that you included Purish in teh story, you are right that he died long before Iliki and Rapberry were born. It is good that you were able to make Sabre take the role Purish had.
I really like that Iliki is younger than Raspberry, it fit my longing to have someone younger that her, when everyone travels to the forest. (A disaster happens at the sunfolks village and they have to leave). Glad that Honeybum can be Iliki's big sister, and thank you for letting me know I should not worry about her name.

I am very happy that you like the Taleweaver I made, I really tried to work in her orange shoulder.
It is great that you like the Nuria I made as well, this is how I see her and understand her.

Beatiful desert woman  Dewshine
I like Aurorah as her name, I think she looks very kind and elegant, almost ethereal.
Her mother Papillon sure does not look happy about the situation, I think I see some sorrow in her. I like her draped dress, is her hair truly pink or is it some shade of red. Do both of them have lilac eyes?
I can see Mesrah being a friend to Papillon.

Yes we really need a tread for all of these characters and their stories  Razz

Last edited by Beryl on Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 10:29 am

Lets continue with the desert tribe, I made two new chracters

First Savoh
His design is an earlier idea for Malus father, I changed his story a bit and now the design does not fiot anymore. But I like it so I decided to keep him as a desert elf.
He is a jackwolfrider, but besides that he does not have a story nor any relationships.

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Savoh210
Early take on Savoh
Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Savoh110
Early take on Savoh, I am really happy with his outfit here
Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Savoh410
Newest take on Savoh, I am not sure what his eye color is, when he was Malus father his eye color were grey. I tried brown but now In am thinking green or blue. Considered golden for a while but then he would look too much like Rayek.

Next is Ideah, she is based on someone I know IRL
A jackwoldrider with newfound healing abilities. She has a part in the story.
Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Ideah110
First take on Ideah

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Ideah210
Tribal Ideah, maybe a later outfit ftor her
Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Ideah310
Ideah with a child in her arms, spoiler *oops*

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 10:28 pm

Adult Lilipad and Moonlight posing in Orcamer style Smile ... these tails are a wonderful variation of the generic mertails and fit your Sea Raiders better than the fishy ones, Yeee. I like Lilipad's black dress - das "kleine Schwarze" surely is made by Vaeri. ^^
Had to look twice at Areias - he turned after Ortega more than I've thought!

I love the idea of green-brown eyes for forestflame, Beryl. Even more as I know that those eyes can either look green or brown depending on light abd shades and maybe the mood.
We think similar, Beryl. When the "Questers" left Sweetwells young Iliki wanted to go with them. But Honeybum told her that she is needed at the village and should stay to pretect the Desert Folk. ^^
And I like to see Taleweaver and Nuriah through your eyes! Very Happy It gives them more life and facets and helps to make them fit bettr in your tribes.
btw: Taleweaver has grey eyes and greyish-white hair. I can see her family relationship with Silverhand but I don't want it to be too close. Taleweaver could be her (grand)aunt or a much older cousin. And she loved to teach Starshine as a dressmaker - until the pupil outshined the mentor.
Name is set - Aurorah it is. Smile She's indeed meant to look graceful and etherial.
Glad that I've managed to capture Papillon's mood right. She was not happy about Aurorah's chosen lifemate Ramal ... and nurtures her sorrow and bitterness since her daughter has died. I envision her with wine-red hair, mixed with a hue of purple. Mother and daughter have purple eyes but Aurorah's eye color is lighter and closer to the blue sky. Papillon was never good in socializing ... but it would be nice if she has a friend nevertheless. I would be glad if you want to think about a friendship with Mesrah, Beryl.

And you bring more characters! bounce The one I've known as Samoon is Savoh now - a Jackwolf Rider. Great redesign on the Aladin Maker ... but I miss his beard. Can you imagine Savoh with this handsome goatie? You've pictured your guy on a female maker! Well working Like ... now I'm curious how his eye color will work out.
The last few days I wanted to ask whether your Desert Folk has a healer - and here is Ideah! Very Happy I like her babydoll style and the teeth necklace. Jackwolf Rider and healer ... and mother somewhen in futture. I love you Lovable picture of Ideah and her little one. *figures you'll tell me a recognition story somewhen soon. ^^
*promised threads will come. Soon!*

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Forest62 - do you remember Soray?

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 6:43 pm

Thanx Beryl and Embala! These were all just old pictures, nothing new.

"Had to look twice at Areias - he turned after Ortega more than I've thought!"
Yes, but only on this maker and I will rework on him, so that he may look more like the Hero Forge Areias.  Here is the new Areias, near Hero Forge emissary design  with his prince crown (well..sort of) and his shoulder straps.
Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Areias29

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 3:27 pm

Now that's an Areias I recognize without doubt, Yeee!

Shocked ... No. Not THIS way! Twisted Evil

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 6:25 pm

HAHAHAAA!  Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 1f606 Which one of your characters recognizes now Areias? LOL
In the meantime King Areias had bred something that helped him to cover a lot more of his face in addition to the eye patch on the missing eye in order to have a certain protective shield.
"Tell me, Areias, what are you actually hiding beneath this mass of face fur?"
Areias: "I beg your pardon! It`s:Your Highness, please! And I'm not hiding anything here! This beard is an expression of my royal dignity and a symbol of my power ...!"
Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Areias30
Yeee: " ..you mean: male power! I never needed a beard to rule!"
Areias with a caustic tone of voice: " It obviously doesn't take much to rule over the primitive Sea Raiders."
Yeee: "High Ones, this is so disgusting, I believe I must puke...!"
Areias: "But not in the palaces waters...please, think of the good tapestries made from the finest South Sea grass.
Oh yes, the usual ailments in early pregnancy."
Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Areias31 (please ignore the eyebrow in the crown!)
Yeee: "Shut it!..."   "My, Yeee, not so rude, you speak to his ..ahem... Highness"
Yeee: "Bah!  No elf has such a face fur! Not even those Muttriders! It looks so human!"
Areias: "Not quite, it looks like a merman beard like a true Atlantican and so not like an elf (he just spat that last word). By the way. you can still consider yourself lucky that you don't have to look at the same beard as King Triton once had."
Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Areias32
Yeee: "That would be really scary. But are you trying to imitate that bastard?"
Areias (laughs derogatory): "Of course not, little one, what do you think? Now, Don't worry about things like power, politics and the like, it's not for women. Come here and take my hand, I'll take you to your room, then you can put your beautiful blue dress back on and we'll dance into the night."
Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Areias33
Yeee: "The poor musicians, haven't they long since fallen into a coma because of all the time playing the waltz?" sighs

I wanted to give Areias the look of the old european emperors (like Wilhelm). lol

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 4:42 pm

Embala I am glad you aprove of Forestflame having hazel eyes.
It is good to know of the exact colors of your chartacters, thank you for telling me.
Taleweaver does not have to be family to Silverhand if it does not feel right, it is just me trying to see how she fit in the tribe. Same with Papillon and Mesrah, they do not have to be friends, I just thought they might be likeminded.
Glad you like to see Savoh again, I removed his Goatee because I did not think he would have it as a desert elf, maybe I should reconsider.
Great that you like Ideah and see her having a welcome role in the desert tribe. Yes I will tell you more about her later Wink
It will be great to have a thread where we can work on the chracters and the story.
I remember the name Soray, but I am not sure I remember the character

Yee Areias looks handsome, love his warm colors

Here are the desert guys on the Mega Fantasy Avatar Creator
Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Fantas17
Ramal
Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Fantas16
Sabre
Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Fantas15
Ahnyin
Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Fantas18
Savoh - with Goatee
Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Fantas20
Purish - had a difficult time with his face
Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Fantas19
Onyx

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 11:20 pm

Love to see the boys and hope for more, Beryl! Very Happy Comments will come when I'm more awake. ^^

Off-topic - here are some of the promised threads, Beryl:
Palace Mountain - Worldbuilding
PM - Forest Dwellers
PM - Desert Elves
I've started with your original tribes sunny - just click the links. Otherwise you'll find the threads in the "Your Journey Begins... The Abode".

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 10:20 am

Everyone's dolls look great!

Hmm--- I'm running out of ideas for who to doll next. bounce Any suggestions?

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 6:24 pm

Thanx Leanan and Beryl!  Areias has warm colors, hm, ok, how about glitter and gold?
Here comes King shining armor Areias with his broad self-righteous grin.
Whew this was some work.
Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Areias36

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 9:48 pm

Shocked ... lots of work to make a char an unlikeable caricature of himself. Admittedly you've captured the "old european emperors" feeling and reproduced the Hero Forge look well on the mermen maker, Yeee.

Hmmm ... I've not made a list, Leananscratch Have you already made Minyah? Farbright? Fairshell?

*is outdolled for now* I'm lacking time and mood due to real life demands and heat coma.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:18 am

Ohh my! That Areias is quite something! So sparkly! Shocked I'm impressed, Yeee!

Embala, thanks for the suggestions! I made Minyah a few pages ago... as for the others, here are some ladies I've dolled only rarely, and one I haven't done at all before now (if I remember right)

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Guafar

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Guafair

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Guarb

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Guamur

Made with: https://www.azaleasdolls.com/fantasy/game_forest-guardian.php

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:29 am

Okay, I'll do my best, Leanan!
Absolutely Farbright - from head adornement down to the fishtail. Followed by Fairshell, I guess.
Third I hope will be Rainbow! 🌈 ... and the gentle lady in browns fits for a chief's mate - sweet Softfoot?

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:33 am

Three correct guesses... but no, last one isn't Softfoot. Smile

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 12:37 pm

I made some more cute little fairies... clothes are mostly not even close to any specific outfit of theirs Razz

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Taljoy

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Talnig

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Talms

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Talshen

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Talyun

Made with: https://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/fairy-talents2.php

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 11:10 pm

The desert guys turned out amazing!
I'm glad you approved Ramal by dolling him, Beryl! Very Happy You've captured him in a happy moment ... maybe when his love with Aurorah was blooming. Is there something special in the bottle? (more special than sweet water in the desert). I love that youve captured hin on a mountain path - Ramal used to live in the rocky cliffs outside the village.
Sabre, the resident Jackwolfrider chief. Strong, serious and responsible - well portraited! Ahnyin is turned out so Darling! The lute fits the charmer an ladies man!
I like Savoh with goatie!Makes him special ... but jou must know wether it suits his character, Beryl. Purish is definitely up for a prank! He looks so innocent ... "Me? Nooo, I havn't done this. Sure not!" and tries not to laugh. I think he had humor (to balance mesrah's ernestness) and liked a good prank then and now. His boy Onyx turned after Mesrah - very serious and thoughtful.
*is looking forward to meet  for the rest of the Forest guys*

Not Sofrfoot ... oooooch O.O - then she will be my next request, Leanan! Softfoot and Sapling. ^^ ... and maybe a try on Alekah. I'll have to think about this brown riddle (again O.o) ,,, Wolfrider for sure. Died before EQ1?
If EQ would be a Fairy Tale - then we'd have Joyleaf Tyleet Kiss Moonshade Shenshen Upset Aroree Sad -you've captured them well, Leanan.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 10:52 am

I've been trying to find a reference image for Softfoot, but no success Sad
Yes, the lady in brown died before EQ1, and she is a wolfrider (sort of).

Joyleaf, Moonshade and Shen Shen, yes, but no, those aren't Tyleet and Aroree.

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 10:56 am

More fairy girls:

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Taleet

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Talar2

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Talkor

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Talft

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Taljin

Made with: https://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/fairy-talents2.php

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 11:11 am

Then Nightfall and ...probably Yun -the picture language made me balance between Glider and Go-Back.
Here's Softfoot Leanan - and here. And there's Elona, another human girl - or do youi like her cheesy-pinky? ^^

Next try: Leetah Smile Aroree Sad :korafay: Riddle and Jink.

EDIT: Riddle = Freetouch?

Brown Riddle ... and early Wolfrider or preGo-Back maybe ... *thinking*

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 11:20 am

Well guessed! Want a hint for the riddle? Wink Or for the one all in brown?

Thanks for the picture links! That last one... the hair... rofl

*gets to dolling*

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 11:32 am

Better you give me a hint, Leanan - I'll leave for vacations tomorrow. Though - have you seen my last guess on Riddle? Patchwork makes me think of Freetouch.

Yeah - Elona's cover shot was the all-time-winner of the "Bad-Hairday-Contest" ... before Moonshade came up with her flokati-carpet style. XD

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next