Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ElfQuest Family Tree

Go down 
+7
Sadachbia
Redhead Ember
Josine
Embala
G0lden
Wiseshaman
Kindredsoul
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

ElfQuest Family Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ElfQuest Family Tree   ElfQuest Family Tree - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 pm

Toi Toi Toi! Like

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ElfQuest Family Tree   ElfQuest Family Tree - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 7:46 pm

i doubt that seriously. because that certain recognition-caused activated "egg-cell" from Ember must be dead and decayed by now.
I believe Wendy wanted to have an alter ego of her in the story who decided against children like her. Yet i think being able to deny recognition as an elf is bullshit. I thought it is an UNDENIABLE urge or what? Did I understand something wrong?
Btw Embala, your Halloween banner is awesomtastic! Luv it! I love you (of course i do , Rayek points to some beautifully spooky "elves" and "sprites" at the sky.)

Josine

Josine

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: ElfQuest Family Tree   ElfQuest Family Tree - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 2:54 pm

Yeee wrote:
i doubt that seriously. because that certain recognition-caused activated "egg-cell" from Ember must be dead and decayed by now.
I believe Wendy wanted to have an alter ego of her in the story who decided against children like her.  Yet i think being able to deny recognition as an elf  is bullshit. I thought it is an UNDENIABLE urge or what? Did I understand something wrong?
I remember it was stated that with Leetah's help they could "rekindle recognition's flame" when they felt the time was right.
Yeah no idea how that worked either scratch

http://zinegirl.deviantart.com/art/ElfQuest-Family-Tree-SPOILERS
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ElfQuest Family Tree   ElfQuest Family Tree - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 6:18 pm

huh? ok, if Leetah has some Preserver magic to stop time passing in their reproduction cells...those elves have a weird biology.
Well ok, then lets hope that you'll be getting that Ember/Teir baby at some point , Zinegirl.

Josine

Josine

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: ElfQuest Family Tree   ElfQuest Family Tree - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 10:58 am

Healing magic is known to be able to ignite recognition sometimes.

http://zinegirl.deviantart.com/art/ElfQuest-Family-Tree-SPOILERS
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ElfQuest Family Tree   ElfQuest Family Tree - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 2:15 pm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ElfQuest Family Tree   ElfQuest Family Tree - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ElfQuest Family Tree
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3