Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vurdah - longing for child

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Vurdah - longing for child Empty
PostSubject: Vurdah - longing for child   Vurdah - longing for child EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:33 pm

Vurdah ... this was Vurdah's thread, opened by elf_queen_vik, on the original Scroll of Colors. Follow old discussions and see fanart from earlier times.

Visit Vurdah's bio page on Elfquest.com.

Vurdah has a guest:

Last edited by Embala on Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:00 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Vurdah - longing for child   Vurdah - longing for child EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 8:42 am

'Character Bio':

Vurdah (f)

Alive (leaving) – immortal
Lovemate of Maleen, Ruffel and Skywise

Last edited by Redhead Ember on Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Outlier

Outlier

PostSubject: Re: Vurdah - longing for child   Vurdah - longing for child EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 2:07 pm

This was for an AU fanfic, I think by Lady Arill, where Vurdah and Winnowill were lovemates. Very fast messy sketch. Vurdah is being bad-ass and defending a healed Winnowill against some people talking smack.

Vurdah - longing for child Winnie10

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Vurdah - longing for child   Vurdah - longing for child EmptyMon May 01, 2017 7:13 pm

I remember this tale, Outlier - at least this part of it - for special reason. You've captured the moment perfectly. Absolutely Winnowill and Vurdah. But this Vurdah is like a cat who will unsheathe her claws in an instant!

The roughness of the sketch makes the moment even more lively and realistic. Love it!

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Vurdah - longing for child   Vurdah - longing for child EmptyWed May 03, 2017 5:33 pm

If Vurdah wanted a cub, any cub, I think Leetah could have helped.* If she really wanted Skywise's cub, she would have needed his cooperation. But she wanted both Recognition with Skywise, and a lifemate relationship with him. I think the emotion of jealousy makes Vurdah almost human.

*(Leetah isn't seen inducing Recognition until she helps Redlance and Nightfall in the Palace. However, Rain, who had healing powers inferior to Leetah's, was able to conceive Pike without Recogniton.)

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Vurdah - longing for child   Vurdah - longing for child EmptyWed May 03, 2017 6:30 pm

Good points, Trollbabe!

In a way she is like Zhantee - the full package or nothing. But their ways to handle it were diametrically opposed - selfless love and support on one side - jealousy on the other.

Looks like she found her way and made piece with it, though.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Vurdah - longing for child   Vurdah - longing for child EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 10:56 am

I wonder what became of her. She isn't seen at all in the later comics. I've only spotted Ruffle and Maleen at the later ones, and then they're together, she isn't there. What is that? If she's still alive. coudln't they have brought her out a bit more? I heard someone say that she had changed her looks in the Palace. Ok, fine with me, they stay the same for too long in my opinion. But she was my favorite among the three, I wanne know what she's up to.
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Vurdah - longing for child   Vurdah - longing for child EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 12:22 pm

I'm sure her and Maleen are still together in the Palace.
Obviously Ruffel isn't there - at least not in body.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vurdah - longing for child   Vurdah - longing for child Empty

Back to top Go down

Vurdah - longing for child
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Keeping In Character-
Jump to: