Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

His Dominance, The Djun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

His Dominance, The Djun Empty
PostSubject: His Dominance, The Djun   His Dominance, The Djun EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 7:42 pm

His Dominance, The Djun ... this was Grohmul Djun's thread, opened by ulmtwen, on the original Scroll of Colors. Follow old discussions and see fanart from earlier times.

Visit Grohmul Djun's bio page on Elfquest.com.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:04 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

His Dominance, The Djun Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Dominance, The Djun   His Dominance, The Djun EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:47 am

Wonder what happened to his 'Royal Consort'. I'm assuming he had one since Angrif refers to Ardam as a "bastard", and for that to make sense he himself would've somehow had to have been legitimate.
Had she died by the time of 'Shards', or was she still around and simply had to accept being "second fiddle" to Lady Venovel?

Continuing on from the convo on the old Scroll More than three years late:

Allura wrote:
But who was leader before him? His father?

Or did he take the throne from someone who wasn't strong enough to fight him off? I imagine he was a soldier at one point.

Embala wrote:
A warrior for sure ... I can imagine that he was the son of a chief. One of many chiefs, a tribe with limited territory. He was more ambitious as others, more skilled in warfares - and luckier. Other chiefs lost against him ... or became his vassels.

And then the "rising star" caught Two-Edge's attention - and his fotune was made.

I think I mostly agree with Embala that he was one of many chiefs, or djuns, who went on to conquer everything.
Definitely don't think he was the first ever to be styled Djun, in FQ10 the Aide tells Angrif that "other djuns before you have been feared", would've been a bit weird of other Djuns had solely referred to Angrif's father.

---

'Character Bio':

Grohmul Djun (m)

Deceased (killed by Angrif) – mortal
Father of Angrif Djun, Gifa and Ardan Djarum
Grandfather of Lodok (paternal), Rathol (paternal) and Djarum Jr. (paternal)
Lovemate of Winnowill

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

His Dominance, The Djun
Page 1 of 1