Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Princess Trinket

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

Princess Trinket Empty
PostSubject: Princess Trinket   Princess Trinket EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:16 pm

Picknose's spoilt daughter.

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

Princess Trinket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Trinket   Princess Trinket EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 6:59 am

'Character Bio': Trinket

Trinket (f)
Alive – immortal
Daughter of Picknose and Oddbit

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil

Last edited by Redhead Ember on Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Princess Trinket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Trinket   Princess Trinket EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 2:12 pm

Do you love Trinket? ... this was Trinket's thread, opened by SUNMARK, on the original Scroll of Colors. Follow old discussions and see fanart from earlier times.

Visit Trinket's bio page on Elfquest.com.

Last edited by Embala on Mon May 01, 2017 4:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

Princess Trinket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Trinket   Princess Trinket EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 7:23 pm

Should I post my art of her here too or just keep it in the art threads?

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Princess Trinket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Trinket   Princess Trinket EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Give love to Trinket however you feel - in words and pictures! We always hat fan art in the character threads and it was GREAT! Your art will be more than welcome, Startear.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:49 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

Princess Trinket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Trinket   Princess Trinket EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 5:11 pm

I thought Trinket was only hung up on Mender because Ember liked him. Now that things have changed, she is still interested in him. At least she isn't as fickle as her mother, even if she likes skinny, pastey Elves.

Startear

Aquarius Goat

Princess Trinket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Trinket   Princess Trinket EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 5:14 pm

Reason why I'm asking is because I've hardly seen people post fanart in the character threads on this forum, so I was beginning to wonder if I had missed something.

But with no further ado, lets see some princess, shall we?

Princess Trinket Trinket_zpsak1yfklh

This is the newest I have. I'm kind of in the process of wrangling with digital art, I'm more comfortable with traditional, especially markers. But my tablet is too expensive to let it rot on my desk! Also, it always annoyed me how young she looked in Hidden Years, she is supposed to be what? 10-12? Still she wears exactly the same outfit still? And shows no signs of having aged even a little? I don't buy it. So here she is looking a tiny bit older!

These three are all part of a tribe-switch au, where Old-Maggoty, Oddbitt andPicknose gets taken forwad in time, leaving Trinket in Wolfrider hands.

Princess Trinket Tinketwolfriderchild_zps89aec44f

This is how I envision her clothing looks like after outgrowing he dress.

Princess Trinket Wolfridertrinket_zps30da1117

I struggled with coming up with adult clothing, because I really had no idea what role she would take. After some contemplation I decided that she'd probably be a tanner if she were to pick a role. She does like her pretty things, and would probably grit her teeth at the smell, being like "it's gonna look pretty, it's gonna look pretty!"

Princess Trinket Dreamingoffamily_zpsac348855

This is a rough pen outline, as I think even though she'd be very very young when her family was taken away, she'd still miss them a lot. And of course Ekuar is part of the family too!

Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

Princess Trinket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Trinket   Princess Trinket EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 3:43 pm

So anyone else noticed that even though she is supposed to be at least 29 at the start of Final Quest, she hasn't grown much? After looking at some pics, I did see that she has some curves now, but it's easy to miss because of her dress. Furthermore she hasn't grown any warts either?

At first I thought that Wendy had forgotten to age her up. but that doesn't seem likely. So that means one or two things. The trolls are getting smaller by default, or... Trinket may have dwarfism?

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Princess Trinket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Trinket   Princess Trinket EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 3:59 pm

There's another possibility ...

It's said that Wolfriders "hurry" through their childhood and youth towards adulthood.

Maybe with Trolls it's the other way round - and they have an extended youth? We have never seen another Troll child besides Trinket. We don't know what's "normal".

Hmm... I need to look up those FQ scenes again. I have not noticed that Trinket is comparably small. She behaves like a teenage brat, tho - decidedly spoilt rooten! Razz

Another thought occurs to me ... on Earth some reptiles who can reach high age never stop growing (i.e. crocs, turtles). They just grow slower with age. Maybe Trolls grow slowly but over an elongated period?

Last edited by Embala on Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:50 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

Princess Trinket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Trinket   Princess Trinket EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 4:32 pm

I know! It's great! I'm glad she is still spoiled rotten though she is older! And that might be possible on the growing slowly thing. Though that makes me wonder when she'd be full height, if that is what is happening.

I need to know because au plot reasons.

Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

Princess Trinket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Trinket   Princess Trinket EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 5:16 pm

Trinket reminds me of one of my daughters friends... I'm affraid she'll grow up pretty much the same way Trinket did... Razz

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

Princess Trinket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Trinket   Princess Trinket EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 4:08 am

Startear wrote:
So anyone else noticed that even though she is supposed to be at least 29 at the start of Final Quest, she hasn't grown much? After looking at some pics, I did see that she has some curves now, but it's easy to miss because of her dress. Furthermore she hasn't grown any warts either?

We didn't actually see her at the start of Final Quest. Trinket

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil

Last edited by Redhead Ember on Wed May 03, 2023 12:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

Princess Trinket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Trinket   Princess Trinket EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 1:38 pm

Oh, I know. Trinket But the thing is, Trinket was two-three years old when she was brought forward in time. If you follow the timeline on SOC, then she's supposed to be 29 years old, at least.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Princess Trinket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Trinket   Princess Trinket Empty

Back to top Go down

Princess Trinket
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Keeping In Character-
Jump to: