Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creation of a New Holt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LittlePanda

LittlePanda

Creation of a New Holt Empty
PostSubject: Creation of a New Holt   Creation of a New Holt EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 11:40 pm

This will be a forum based RP. Right now we're brainstorming ideas. I welcome anyone looking for an active RP holt. No canon characters and limitations on relations with canon characters. Trying to stray from non-lore groups. You're welcome to join the discussion and once we get the forum up and running welcome to create a character to roleplay there. I'll update this thread accordingly.

As of right now we aren't sure what the group will be called or what the tribe will be made up of. If you are unable to post for each character a minimum of one post per character per week (without advanced notice since vacations and what not happen) then this may not be the group for you. I don't want it to be like some groups where you can go weeks or longer between posts. If you are looking for one that is that pace, send me a message as I do know of a few.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1841441916082068/ is the facebook link for now.
Back to top Go down

Creation of a New Holt
Page 1 of 1