Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))

Go down 
+15
Miss Gillespie
Kaza999
Soreyes
Sadachbia
Zadzi
Vaeri
wingthing
sun girl
manga
Embala
Relena
Kindredsoul
Startear
Lunakat
Multi-Facets
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Zadzi

Zadzi

2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 12:35 am

Shocked What in the world?.... Oh wow, Wingthing, I am sooooo happy you're posting something up again but I am soooooo scared as well! I love Aurek and I'm nervous now about what's going to happen to him.
Waiting on pins and needles as per usual for your newest installment. Your work has been very much missed!

2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 2:43 am

oh jeez, ditto what Zadzi said! i'm on the edge of my seat and biting my fingernails!

but i have work to do on projects, so i must file it away for aprehension later.
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 4:42 pm

I'm thinking Kit & Littlefire are going to be taking a trip back "home" for all of this.... or not. Hmm.
Dammit, Timmain! Dammit, Pool! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 1:46 am

And the Green War officially begins with Part Three of Opening Gambit.

http://www.janesenese.com/swiftverse/gambit3.html

Sorry/not sorry about the cliffhanger. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 6:38 pm

Wingthing, you tease! Damn , Naga's one hot mess! Wooohooo, so happy to read this and will reread it again several times I am sure lol. Can't wait to see what happens!

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 10:56 pm

Yeah Naga is such a brat...lol. i've had a suspicion she was being influenced by the Ever tree since Green Dreams. Perhaps she was trying to fight it but with Homestead that didn't work so well...

Bet they want Naga cause she's living starstone and she'll be a huge boost..or catalyst.
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 1:22 am

Also both Timmain and Pool had their own reasons to not want Naga around and felt weird about the Beast/Melati recognition, putting it down because of starstone and because of Pool's own baggage with Melati. Yet now that they're being driven by the tree, I think both Timmain and Pool are on some kind of crazy autopilot which wants to consume the starstone and pretty much just eat Naga lol.

I also remember that section when Pool was awakened by Timmain and she was all, I made sure to put in certain precautions with the situation (with Melati being pregnant with Naga) etc.... So . Hmm.
I think they see Naga and her power and as the tree they want it but they also are not cool with all the power Homestead has so they want to absorb it themselves. Ugghhh the intrigue lol

Team Homestead all the way...! Well, pretty much. I don't know if Timmain is just seriously gone or under some kind of spell which she won't shake off . I think maybe it might be a case of like how it was with Winnowill in the original EQ to where if they kill her then her powers mights do even more damage and be completely unchecked like even worse than Winnie because she's a bloody HIGH ONE? I don't know. Someone needs to do a serious healing on that damn tree. Who's it gonna be?!Would be great if Leetah and Melati paired up and just went to town on it hahahaha

Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 4:04 am

So basically the damaged star stone wants to merge with the 8th inner level star stone? That's what's tugging at Naga.... The temptation is really crazy and she can't control it and doesn't know what's happening exactly, I guess. Surprised the elders don't know that it's happening. Have they just forgotten that it's damaged starstone, as Bluestar pointed out? Looks like Aurek *almost* got it but not quite.

Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 4:05 am

So basically the damaged star stone wants to merge with the 8th inner level star stone? That's what's tugging at Naga.... The temptation is really crazy and she can't control it and doesn't know what's happening exactly, I guess. Surprised the elders don't know that it's happening. Have they just forgotten that it's damaged starstone, as Bluestar pointed out? Looks like Aurek *almost* got it but not quite.

Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 4:02 pm

Zadzi wrote:
I also remember that section when Pool was awakened by Timmain and she was all, I made sure to put in certain precautions with the situation (with Melati being pregnant with Naga) etc.... So . Hmm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

All I’ll say is we will finally learn just what those precautions were in the next episode...

Because Timmain has been waiting 15 years for that intrigue she planted to mature. Yes, the Tree has definitely made her more batshit than usual... but she’s also playing her own long game.
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 2:25 am

Jeez, wow...!

So excited to read more when it's up!

Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:46 am

It's up! The College Elves try to recover, while Naga and Timmain meet at last.

http://www.janesenese.com/swiftverse/pawn.html
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 3:04 am

OMG *sobs loudly*

Wingthing, I'm so sad! It's so good, and I can't wait to see what more happens but I am so sad too Sad

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 4:54 pm

Ohhh that was painful...and my theories i had since the end of gambit came true! I was afraid Aurek would go the way of Yurek...and i was afraid Timmain would taint Naga's soul with hers! I knew you weren't done with that FQ debacle wingthing...lol. far too much potential for you there!

And now the tree has Adya huh? Eyikes...too many high ones! But the final showdown is coming...i bet Bearclaw IS in the tree. After all these centuries, maybe finally...a resolution for Dehl, Tam..and Grenn.
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 5:57 pm

Oh, it's not so much as the Tree has Adya as that Timmain has now essentially Recognized the Tree. White Mother and Green Father and all that.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 6:08 pm

I...i'm not sure if that's better or worse honestly...

Bet Aerth'd be pissed cause Timmain said she hoped never to recognize again so she could call him her only recognition since she couldn't call him her lifemate. No longer true!!
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 6:33 pm

I think that's probably the least of Aerth's beefs with Timmain at this point! Evil or Very Mad

The real "better or worse" question here is who is the puppet-master in the relationship? Did the Tree finally break down the last of Timmain's resistance and brainwash her? Or is Timmain playing Pool and the other spirits to her own ends? I'm not even sure they know themselves at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 4:20 pm

Just curious, do you plan to update your character bios section soon? It's…a bit out of date. ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://AmethystSadachbia.deviantART.com
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 1:12 pm

What, you don't enjoy those relics of a simpler time... before Pool became a homicidal hardwood? Wink

But yeah, I'll update them once Final Quest wraps up and all the dirty details have come out.
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 1:27 pm

Homicidal Hardwood ... Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 12:17 pm

wingthing wrote:
What, you don't enjoy those relics of a simpler time... before Pool became a homicidal hardwood? Wink

But yeah, I'll update them once Final Quest wraps up and all the dirty details have come out.
Final Quest has been over since last year though confused

I just ask because someone *cough*Vaeri*cough* keeps asking me to do fanart of Swiftverse characters and there isn't a good, detailed repository of all the updates except for her memory Razz is Sungirl still doing art, or would you need someone else to provide updated headshots? I have very reasonable commission rates… just sayin'…
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 4:18 pm

I think Wingthing was referring to the Alternaverse Final Quest.... it would be cool to see new artwork though!

Back to top Go down
Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 6:23 pm

https://www.deviantart.com/amethystsadachbia/art/Swiftverse-Kahvi-commission-571128177 and https://www.deviantart.com/amethystsadachbia/art/Spardoor-Family-Commission-657586038 are commissions I did that both happen to be Swiftverse-based.
Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 11:11 am

oh man, i take a month to move, and stuff goes nuts on abode! deaths, doppelgangers, and evil trees, oh my!

i am v upset about aurek--he and vaya are one of my favorite swiftverse couples!

i am really, really loving evil timmain. i love the concept of these screwed up high ones--and how timmain and haken are both so crazy dangerous, but in different ways. they are not nice, tame elders. the connection between timmain and naga is fascinating--i wonder if it's real, or a construction of the tree?
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 1:08 am

I know, Kaza!! I'm really upset about it too! Vaya and Aurek are a couple of my favorites here and it really gutted me to read this Sad

I'm thinking that Timmain/Naga connection is "real" like the way Cutter and Timmain played out in FQ... I'm pretty sure it goes back to when Melati/Beast had their recognition after the Kahvi stuff and Timmain was sitting there trying to "decide" whether to "allow" it to happen... which she did. Later, when she comes in to awaken Pool when he was in wrap stuff and right before he died, she was talking about Melati/Beast's recognition and how she "took certain precautions". Past that I think the tree made them all delusional though :/

I wonder how much of Naga's super fast magic development has to do with that? I mean, I'm sure she would be an exceptional offspring all on her own, but did Timmain's presence in her develop it faster? Or maybe it's like Timmain/Pool just became even more interested now that she's shown insanely promising magical use and they want as much of that power as possible.

Either way, I can't wait to see what happens next!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   2 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next