Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halek - Jackwolf Rider Apprentice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Halek - Jackwolf Rider Apprentice Empty
PostSubject: Halek - Jackwolf Rider Apprentice   Halek - Jackwolf Rider Apprentice EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 4:16 pm

Suddenly I wonder ... does his name hint he's a descendant of rockshapers? Maybe a great-...-great-grandson of Tekshu?

Did he die in the final battle for Sorrows End?
Or ... has he survived and will develope rockshaper abilities as a Palace Dweller?

Visit Halek's bio page on Elfquest.com.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Halek - Jackwolf Rider Apprentice   Halek - Jackwolf Rider Apprentice EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 7:18 am

Well... to be a great-...great-grandson of Tekshu he'd have to be a descendant of Ahdri.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Halek - Jackwolf Rider Apprentice   Halek - Jackwolf Rider Apprentice EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 4:09 pm

Well... Sorrows End started with FIVE individual.

Given that everyone had only one offfspring in row The Wolfriders would have found a very empty village ! More like an isolated farm ...

I bet there are planty of ways Halek can be an offspring of Tekshu ... or Alekah. Or of Yurek ... I guess there must have been more than one child for Savah and/or Yurek.

What we got in the comic was only Savah's family branch - not the complete tree.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Halek - Jackwolf Rider Apprentice   Halek - Jackwolf Rider Apprentice EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 8:06 am

Savah and Yurek definitely had more than one kid.

But maybe Halek just has an 'ek' name because his parents thought it was cool, we don't really know what 'hal' means.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LurkingCat

LurkingCat

PostSubject: Re: Halek - Jackwolf Rider Apprentice   Halek - Jackwolf Rider Apprentice EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 10:07 am

Rayek also doesn't has something to do with rock shaping (or does he and his family? I know his name means "child of the rocks or something; maybe sun villagers liked rocks a lot and names with it... I mean there where a lot of rocks around...)

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Halek - Jackwolf Rider Apprentice   Halek - Jackwolf Rider Apprentice EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 2:40 pm

always wondered about this, too ...

jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Halek - Jackwolf Rider Apprentice   Halek - Jackwolf Rider Apprentice EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 4:50 am

Rayek: Either he was "made" in the rocks by Jarrah and Ingen Wink or it is because he went to the rocks that surrounded Sorrow's End to hunt for the tribe since he was about 8 or 10 years old.

more on topic: I'm surprised that some of the characters we saw have names, I mean they often were background figures, just standing there on an occasion. But I hardly recall having read the names.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halek - Jackwolf Rider Apprentice   Halek - Jackwolf Rider Apprentice Empty

Back to top Go down

Halek - Jackwolf Rider Apprentice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Keeping In Character-
Jump to: