Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Quest #22

Go down 
+26
Startear
Kojiyumi
Stormcatcher
Prism
Wisp
namuhna
Arthis
Blackbird
sun girl
Anduinel
wingthing
manga
Miss Gillespie
Josine
Lunakat
jaRf
Sifra
Embala
Zadzi
Multi-Facets
Outlier
Bluetree
Stargazer
Evil Evie
Shadowpath
Davrille
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Multi-Facets

Multi-Facets

Sagittarius Dog

7 - Final Quest #22 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #22   7 - Final Quest #22 - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 1:39 am

Wait, isn't Ekuar supposed to have brown eyes?

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #22   7 - Final Quest #22 - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 3:22 am

He is. *sigh* At least Leetah's eyes have a nice shade of greygreen in this panel. XD

7 - Final Quest #22 - Page 13 Banner15
Indem du etwas tust, das dir oder jemand anderem gefällt, erschaffst du bereits einen Wert.
Back to top Go down
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #22   7 - Final Quest #22 - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 6:51 am

Kindredsoul wrote:
Shadowpath wrote:
Kindredsoul wrote:
7 - Final Quest #22 - Page 13 Rayek10

Hmmm. For some reason I'm inclined to think has something to do with Winnowill?

The panels thereafter, his eyes are gold again. I don't think Winnowill had any influence over Rayek at that very moment, unless she was suddenly feeling maternal

Unless....

When he says, "for the both of us", he meant for himself and Winni, instead of meaning Ekuar
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

lol!
I wouldn't be surprised if he did mean that.  He strikes me as the type who wants to normalize his and Winnowill's current...thing.

7 - Final Quest #22 - Page 13 Tumblr_oizli2hnXr1sda8vao1_1280
'We're all broken, in different ways, in varying degrees.'
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #22   7 - Final Quest #22 - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 12:32 pm

Why are Rayek and Ekuar's eyes blue?

Multi-Facets

Multi-Facets

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #22   7 - Final Quest #22 - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 2:41 pm

Shadowpath wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if he did mean that.  He strikes me as the type who wants to normalize his and Winnowill's current...thing.

At this point in his life I'd let him, just 'cause I can't imagine how he's feeling after nearly seventy (?) years of severe sleep deprivation. If that's a valid coping mechanism, then hopefully it works.

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #22   7 - Final Quest #22 - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 3:14 pm

Multi-Facets wrote:
Shadowpath wrote:

At this point in his life I'd let him, just 'cause I can't imagine how he's feeling after nearly seventy (?) years of severe sleep deprivation. If that's a valid coping mechanism, then hopefully it works.
If he's tired he should turn himself and Winnowill in and get wrapstuffed. He gets sleep and likely still gets to play 'relationship prison' with Winnowill. Assuming he can still hold her in that state.

He really should be able to.

7 - Final Quest #22 - Page 13 Tumblr_oizli2hnXr1sda8vao1_1280
'We're all broken, in different ways, in varying degrees.'
Back to top Go down
Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #22   7 - Final Quest #22 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 2:42 pm

Whatever goes on with mistakes in the colouring of FQ, Sonny Strait is *still* a better artist than VA. I only experienced one episode of the Dragonball anime in English and that was far too much.
Back to top Go down
http://AmethystSadachbia.deviantART.com
Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #22   7 - Final Quest #22 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 2:44 pm

Shadowpath wrote:
Multi-Facets wrote:
Shadowpath wrote:

If he's tired he should turn himself and Winnowill in and get wrapstuffed. He gets sleep and likely still gets to play 'relationship prison' with Winnowill. Assuming he can still hold her in that state.

He really should be able to.

I think I asked Elfmom about that at one point and she said it wouldn't help. Basically just Rayek would be wrapsleeping and Winnie wouldn't be under his thumb.

tooting my own horn again here but Rayek doesn't end up Winnowill's spirit-gaoler in either of my AUs and I'm very glad for that…
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #22   7 - Final Quest #22 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 11:41 pm

So, when are we going to see more of the AU's Sadachbia? Last I saw he'd just failed at throwing a knife at some poor human mystic who had surprised him. I need me a Rayek fix!

Though I may be reposting a bunch of my old stuff in a while so everyone else who wants one will get a fix that way. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #22   7 - Final Quest #22 - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 1:26 pm

Soon…ish? I hope XD I'm bound and determined to finish colouring the last few pages of Return to Innocence before 2018 because IT'S ONLY BEEN SIX YEARS FOR FAK'S SAKE (I'm terrible at deadlines) and my current passion is WildStar, so I've been writing and drawing fancomics for that like a madwoman. But I've been forcing myself to write more of the Sanctuary AU, and Plainsrunners, so Children of the World and Alloy in Dance will be catching up too!

I think I've got the CotW script in Google Docs, if you want to pre-read it and give me feedback. That's always an option!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #22   7 - Final Quest #22 - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Quest #22
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13