Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?

Go down 
+14
Davrille
Vaeri
Prayer
sueb
Miss Gillespie
Startear
wingthing
Kojiyumi
Leanan
manga
Outlier
Redhead Ember
G0lden
Embala
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 7:20 pm

I suppose it must be more popular than we figured..aggh i'd love him to get an official name! Soulname too. I'd love to see him getting into shenanigans
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 7:12 pm

hey, my Imagination about the boy:
He is Chad with some stupid soulname with "T" (like Tam) like "Thar" or something like that Razz  .
He lives hippy-happy and secure in his holt with all that father tree, awesome tales of his father and his father fathers , with the wolves , fam, the whole rest of the Wolfriders , finding a female wolfrider of his own , chosing her, mating with her, thinking that recognition will come someday with her, and thinking self - righteously  that "the way" and their kind of living is the truth itself and the only way to live in his little fine hidden -away -from- the -humans-world.
Gloriously he is the golden prince, all love Cutters son-in -all, centuries come and go, (no recognition happening, ...hm odd)  ok so what, he and his mate choose to force a kid into live by his slowly growing healing powers.
What a perfect little world, ah so wonderful....boring (like the Truman show with wolfriders)!
But then....from a total different place, a total different Elf steps into this tiny protected world and mix it up... Twisted Evil
oh my, I`m starting a fanfic here...that enough for now  What a Face

Part of the fanfic Moonlight drew here. Years later after his life was mixed up, there was his daughter Moonlight existing. She is part of the messing up of his life, but a good part of it.

Last edited by Yeee on Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Gillespie

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 12:46 pm

Now that there is peace with the humans, shouldn't go the Wolfriders extinct?

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 3:23 am

They will find a new deadliest threat of all deadliest threats ...

Maybe Cutlet - true to his heritage - will stumble in a new, still hidden hostile elf tribe?
Maybe Mender will go on a new quest of his special kind and stir up war with the Humans again?
Maybe Trinket causes some of her luckless suitors to abduct Cutlet, the golden child? ^^

... and there will be war with Elves and Humans and Trolls - and deaths and births again! Twisted Evil Case solved.

Last edited by Embala on Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:27 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Gillespie

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 4:50 pm

All of these scenarios are so stupid, which makes them so likely 😂

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 5:41 pm

I love the Wolfrider/Truman show.
The other ideas are also pretty funny. Yes, there should be a new war at some point... If Mender causes it, Dart will be very upset with him.

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 6:33 pm

Cutlery is going to hook up with a rogue, wild troll called Fork. Their cute baby child will bear the name chopsticks.

Mark my words

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 6:20 am

rofl

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 3:11 pm

XD

Wish there would be a drawing!

Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 1:10 am

Heres the deal with the way Cutter died.

It is because of the fact that he contains TIMMAIN and Rayek contains WINNOWILL.

If they were to have fought im pretty sure it would have been a giant disaster. Kaboom. Everyone dead.

The ending vision is bang on accurate. That is the world generally known to humans as "Tushita". Too bad they have to navigate the dark ages after Skyward collapses to get to that world. You may know what they look like in those dark times: their house colors are those best seen by a wolf, their symbol is a moon-sword, and apparently Strongbow trained and sent many of them out on scouting missions since the Palace is just way too small.

And poor Sunstream there has to see it all.....
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 7:09 pm

Yeee wrote:

Part of the fanfic Moonlight drew here. Years later after his life was mixed up, there was his daughter Moonlight existing. She is part of the messing up of his life, but a good part of it.
Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 Lunamo10
Sneaky one starts to hide eggies in older posts! albino Yeee keeps an eye on Moonlight? Big little girl is in love with her SBUEF!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 4:35 am

You found it and there is a real easter egg from Moonlight placed for today.

Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 Courts12Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 Rayhan26Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 Rayhan27Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge

Last edited by Yeee on Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 4:52 am

One thing I wonder is; do the others - sans Leetah - really don't think he's able to handle his own. Or do they just like pulling his hair?

And, are he and Jink gonna… ya know?

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 9:38 am

"And, are he and Jink gonna… ya know? "

I strongly believe so, yes. She was praised as the goodess of sex, and he is one of a lots of unbound males with few single females  (are there some? Shenshen?) in his tribe. That leads one thing to another. (Eins führt zum anderen, in german)

Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 Courts12Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 Rayhan26Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 Rayhan27Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge

Last edited by Yeee on Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 2:29 pm

Well, I suppose Freetouch is, if not exactly single, then definitely ready to mingle.

(Shenshen is his aunt! Shenshen Upset Though… suppose that might not be much of an issue for the elves...)

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 4:00 pm

I have the feeling, that she and this male elf who always make "humm" and sings and never speaks are mates. It looks like that on the last page of the last issue of final Quest.
Who else could be a single female there? I am not fit with Wolfriders, not my tribe.

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 4:10 pm

Satreekah would be a good match ... if she ever manages to escape Venka who turned into a helicopter mom.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 5:54 pm

Satreeka and Chad?
Ohhhhh...yes! How funny would that be. Then when there would be a child, it  would be a blood of Cutter and blood of Rayek mix. I would enjoy it. Rayek Devil

Edit: While a helicopter-mom gets a heart attack lol!
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 2:58 am

Yeee wrote:
I have the feeling, that she and this male elf who always make "humm"  and sings and never speaks are mates. It looks like that on the last page of the last issue of final Quest.
Who else could be a single female there? I am not fit with Wolfriders, not my tribe.

Dre-Ahn. However, Wendy has pretty much stated - on FB - that he isn't staying full-time with the Wolfriders. Besides, I don't think Freetouch is exactly… exclusive. She's not the stick-to-one kind of girl.

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 3:58 am

ah, ok, I am no great facebooker, so I didn `t get this information .

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 8:37 am

I wonder if there's anything between Goldruff and Yun. If so, I feel sorry for Yun. How can she compete against the perfect, magnificent, High-One-like Jink? *rolls eyes*

Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 8:50 am

I didn't get the hint that anything was going on between them. Yun seemed most of all to treat him like a little brother.

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 9:59 am

Yun has something of an auntie for Chad.  Laughing  "Put your warm furcloak on, boy , or you get a cold.... "
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 10:50 am

Yeah…

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 1:52 pm

Maybe you're right. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?   Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldruff, formerly dubbed "Cutlet" - the true Cutter?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next