Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Wildlands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nimakhal

nimakhal

Welcome to the Wildlands Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Wildlands   Welcome to the Wildlands EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 1:57 am

Ready to dive into a new group? Looking for something fresh and unique? Craving character driven plots and group that is dedicated to YOU the player?

Then come join the Wildlands! Dip your feet into our group with our current (and only the first!) tribe the Idyl Cove Wavedancers. Come and explore new waters. What is waiting just beyond the horizon? Adventure? Danger? Love? Come join us and find out!

http://wildlandsrpg.boards.net
Back to top Go down
nimakhal

nimakhal

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wildlands   Welcome to the Wildlands EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 6:55 pm

We are getting ready to start new PLOT THREADS! Come and join the action before it gets started!
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wildlands   Welcome to the Wildlands EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 6:38 pm

oh oh, a roleplaying game with mers???? Could I play my own character Yeee? Or must one take over a character that is still exiisting? I would so much like to play one of my own merpeople.

nimakhal

nimakhal

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wildlands   Welcome to the Wildlands EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 7:46 pm

You can submit any original character that fits within our world! We are set pre-Original Elfquest. Feel free to look and PM on that forum with any questions. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wildlands   Welcome to the Wildlands EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 5:24 pm

hm, my Yeee must make a timetravel backwards to fit within your world. She has water-control powers (magic) and descends from original Elfquest characters. If all that is ok for you, then Yeee can join in.

I have a Harpy elf character that could fit in your world, but is absolutely no merelf but a winged one. If that is ok for you ,then Aneret can join in.

nimakhal

nimakhal

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wildlands   Welcome to the Wildlands EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 5:36 pm

We can certainly discuss character histories. However we currently already have water magic taken by a character. It'd also be preferred that a character come from the current game setting so there wouldn't be a connection to original EQ characters.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wildlands   Welcome to the Wildlands EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 5:39 pm

Then my harpy Elf Aneret can join in, she may be a traveller over the ocean in the sky  Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Wildlands   Welcome to the Wildlands Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Wildlands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Share your Holt-
Jump to: