Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+22
Startear
Prayer
Lunakat
Arill3.0
Beryl
Tynami
Vaeri
Cleopatra
Kindredsoul
TrollHammer
Trollbabe
G0lden
Redhead Ember
Stormcatcher
jaRf
Evil Evie
Yeee
IceTooth
Sifra
Kojiyumi
Embala
Rainflower
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

How do you feel? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:48 pm

Hugz , Em! Hug
These times feel a bit like the end of all(Endzeitstimmung). Fears can overwhelm you, even if they only appear vague. Mankind is slowly realizing that after Covid it is no longer possible to continue as before. How can this madness with the constantly growing and all planetary resource devouring income of money be able to persist? It just doesn't work. The pandemic is just one of the results of the global warming that we stupid humanity are responsible for. You could start a big list now about what else , but I'll leave that ...
How will it go on?
e.g. Studies show that wealthier people did not spend their money because of the lockdown (travel ... etc) and will probably continue to do so in the future, as they have now been able to experience how quickly you can be in a global crisis. And then you'd rather keep your money back for really important things and not spend it on the last bit of fashion nonsense. The industry would of course attack us all with concentrated advertising.
Interesting , that there are now considerations that advertising must be banned.
Something is happening and it is high time it did.
Sometimes my heart gets really tight when I think about the fact that we are heading for the abyss.
I'm sorry Em, these are not words of comfort. But maybe they hit and explain a little bit of what's going on inside of us
I`m afraid, too. It is just a constant gut gnawing miserable feeling.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 7:21 pm

*hugs Yeee* Hug Doesn't feel so alone and irrational anymore.

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 12:10 pm

Yeee I hope you are right. The world needs more positive changes.
I feel people are just getting more selfish and aggressive. The upside is that staying at home is not so hard anymore, because going outside means dealing with people and since so many of them are acting nasty I don't want to go there anymore. Rolling Eyes

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 1:20 pm

oooooch ... Sad Now that's a major downside in my opinion. cathat
 I hope you and your family will have a good time outside again, Sifra. sunny It's spring and sun and newgreen and blue sky is supposed to lift the moods! flower

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 6:20 pm

Feeling sad for you Sifra and Embala, and I share your concerns Yeee. It's not gonna be easy for quite a while, and it's hard to imagine how to continue.

Feeling better than I did earlier because now I feel like I finally got a step forward with the boss. It's hard to describe, but I sort of feel like I unlocked something today. It's quite a feeling, haven't sorted it out yet...

Also feeling strange. See because we are lockdowned again, half of us are permitted, but since second-in-command has gotten sick, not corona, I am still in work. In a way that is releaf, but at the same time it's lots of responsibility. I am really getting myself tested now.

Also feeling happy since I have my boi💕
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 7:00 pm

congrats! All good wishes for you and your boi!

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 12:11 pm

I feel wrung out, sore and just..."i don't want to move for 3 days!!"

Hoping i'll be able to take my nephews and mother in law to the zoo like we talked about and that the weather will be good.

Getting antsy and trying not to be because daaammn iiiit when am i going to get a ring on my finger???!!!

Acutely aware of my mortality now that I'm GASP 30, so taking steps to get life insurance...getting a pretty good deal too, though not good enough for the boyfriend to kill me for it lol but enough for a good burial, settle remaining debts and some left over to get by on. He made me happy though saying he would make sure i'd be buried in roses! I'm an odd one too, i want a nice buffet provided at my funeral..lol. yeah death doesn't bother me much.

Feel a bit lonely since i'm in the minority in certain opinions and few points and i can't say them openly because i literally ALWAYS get the exact same reaction and it's not positive...sigh...

My well wishes, sympathy and congrats to everyone else too.
Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 2:39 pm

Im feeling.... Well... Like I need to go on a quest to find out how I feel... If that makes sense... You may or may not know Charlie Brown, eh? He goes to Lucy, who is playing psycologist, and she starts rattling through several phobias until getting to "fear of everything" to which Charlie Brown yells "THATS IT!!!"... kinda feel like that sometimes...

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 3:28 pm

I guess sometimes you just don't know what to feel. That's just it.
Feeling exhausted after day of work. We're having the store closed for two days now, and I had to ensure the plants had enough water to last. I'm most concerned for the pot roses, but we didn't have so much flower plants at the moment. The green ones can manage.

But can you believe people? We have a fence around the store to keep people out, but people keep leaning over and reach out for things, they are so rude, I get so pissed!!!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:18 am

Good, but tired. Last two days at work have been very busy. Plus I got my first Covid shot.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 1:41 am

G0lden wrote:
Good, but tired.  Last two days at work have been very busy.  Plus I got my first Covid shot.

Good for you, G0lden👍
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 5:55 am

Amused. I mean... scrolling through your FB feed on this day kinda does that.

Don't. Trust. Anything!

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:28 pm

What a week, 2900 miles of driving, snow, heat, wind and butthead drivers.... and on top of it my tooth on the other side of my mouth this time HURRRRTS... I just want to sleep!!! Maybe a pair of piers to pull out this tooth (I wish!)

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 5:33 am

Oh no, and then on your birthday ! I'm so sorry for you

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 12:22 pm

Feeling owtches in my feet after long day, but releaved that the day was more or less okay. I feared it would be so much work after Easter, but we managed quite alright. Even my boss was satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 1:37 pm

Pretty good. An adjustment in my working-hours meant that what could have been quite a stressful day turned out pretty well.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 12:13 am

Pretty good! More time to draw and write has got me feeling creative again, so woo!

How do you feel? - Page 4 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

How do you feel? - Page 4 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 8:49 pm

After 2 teeth and one root out, hurting but will get better!!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 10:23 pm

*skims recent posts* Mostly good mood here! Very Happy Be well soon, Kat cathat

Feeling MUCH TOO TIRED but otherwise well. *goes back to bed*

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 7:51 am

You poor Tynami! Hugz! cathat Teeth are horrible, I know.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 5:41 pm

A little pissed. At Saturday, a girl came and bought a flower as a gift, and seemed satisfied, but then she came back with her friend and this other girl yelled at me for giving her friend bad service and demanded to have it returned. I think she's been there once before and made notice about nothing. And today I had a similar think with a woman who meant the bouquet I had made for her delivery was ugly. It was a matter of taste if you ask me, but she obviously meant I had added too few roses and such. I hate such people giving me a bad day, and I got two on less than a week.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 7:38 pm

*HUGS tight* I wish you only good days flower for the rest of the week, Rainflower! sunny

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 6:43 pm

Thanks @Embala

Ready to bed, and surprisingly ready for another week. Been a while since that. Feels good
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 12:19 am

Feel good.

Alan has the yukes. 2nd Covid shot kicking his butt. He did however finish his shift at work.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 6:40 pm

Happy!!! My boy is in the risk zone, and he has been given the vaccine today!!! His doctor took the matter into her own hands and alplied him as a risk case, and shortly after he got it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next