Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things you would never hear ___ say....

Go down 
+5
Lunakat
Kindredsoul
G0lden
Fairyring
ChristinaRaibert
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TrollHammer

TrollHammer

Things you would never hear ___ say.... Empty
PostSubject: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 3:09 pm

I thought about making a top ten list, then realized I'm not feeling super creative to make a full list... and thought it would be more fun to see what everyone else would come up with.

Things you'd never hear (someone or a group from Abode) say....

You'd never hear a Wolfrider say, "Man, I can't remember when it was THIS hot before.... Are you sure this isn't global warming?"

You'd never hear Brace say, "I think I'll go out and enjoy the sun a little today"

You'd never hear female Door say... much of anything at all...

You'd never hear a Wavedancer say "I think I'll take a vacation and go visit the Sun Villagers for a few months this summer, just for fun."

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 3:32 pm

Fun fun fun fun! Very Happy

You'll never hear...

... Brill say; "Recognition? No, thanks. I don't think I could handle the responsibility of a family - and I don't like having kids around."

... Ember say; "Hey Brill - that was so MY line!" (couldn't resist Laughing)

... Krill say; "The sea is a dangerous place, we should all retreat in the Palace where we'll be safe and no harm will come to us!"

... Darshek say: "Adventures aren't my thing. Really. I'm a stay-at-home kind of guy... give me some sushi and a nice TV any time over all those swashbuckling things, thanks."

... Skimback say: "You're right Snakeskin! Who cares about the Broken One, either way? He's a nutter, and he smells."

... Reef say; "They say the one who made me broken is dead. Took a coward's way out! What, she was afraid to fight me when I hadn't the guard down?!"

... Snakeskin say; "I don't want to be chief! I never asked for it! Let Spine do it. Or Sunstream. I'm on vacation... permanently."

... Surge say; "Look, a drylander! It's coming this way! Let's try to communicate with it - maybe we can become friends!"

... Salt say; "Really. Flesh-shaping a TAIL? That's so not practical for getting around I can't even..."

... Spray say; "Why you're all looking at me? I'm not your chief am I? I'm old! And I think I've deserved some rest! Snakeskin is chief, bring the matter up to him!"

... Sandsparkle say; "Whatever you say, Skimback. You know what's best for me and our Pip. How fortunate was I to Recognize a healer who will take care of us!"

... Zephyr say: "Why leave? Crest Point is safe, it's our home. Let's all remain here!"

... Wavelet say: "Why I should grow plants for these people? They're not like me. And I'm not even a veggie! Let's go hunt something!"

"She answered his faraway, telepathic call, introducing him to her watery domain. Her longings fulfilled, she knows he will soon go by another name on this world... and on many others. Will she go with him?"
Sunstream and Brill, 1999 "Lovemates" Calendar
Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:34 pm

Youd never hear Winnie say "Free magical Palace? No thanks!"

Fairyring

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:37 am

You would never hear...

Petalwing: "Nooooooooo! No, no, NO! Doing wrapstuff is so boooooooring!
Petalwing has other plans!
Petalwing becomes Spider - little -man -hero now! Petalwing spider-man-hero, hero, herooooooo!"

Cutter: "What the...COME HERE! DO WRAPSTUFF!"

Petalwing: "Petalwing shows you...!"

Things you would never hear ___ say.... Petalw10
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:56 pm

You would never hear Picknose say:

Who me? King? Are you off your rocker! I want no part of being a king. To much paperwork.

Fairyring

Fairyring

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:57 pm

Haha! Picknose is in my head now!kingVery Happy:D

Very lightly step around,
Tip-Toe as you pass,
Last night Fairies frolicked there
And they're sleeping somewhere near.

~
Back to top Go down
Fairyring

Fairyring

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:06 pm

You would never hear Skywise say:

I want to live underground. Without any windows. Why? All my life I looked at the stars and now they've become boring to me. Damn it, call me EARTHwise!

Very lightly step around,
Tip-Toe as you pass,
Last night Fairies frolicked there
And they're sleeping somewhere near.

~
Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:25 pm

You would never hear Picknose say, "a cart of gems, precious metals, and 15 blades made by Two Edge with "How To" guides? Naw, you keep it. In fact, here's some gold for your trouble."

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:44 pm

You would never hear Scouter say. What are you pointing at? You know I can't see more the six feet in front of my face. Cliff? What cliff.

Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:24 am

Skywise: All I ever wanted to do was find myself a little plot of land, settle down with a nice girl and raise some kids.

TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:28 am

G0lden wrote:
You would never hear Scouter say.  What are you pointing at?  You know I can't see more the six feet in front of my face.  Cliff?  What cliff.

Further, you wont hear Treestump say, "Scouter! Scouter! Scouter of the Forest... Watch out for that tree!!!"  (Ok, so that was an old one, sorry!)

Last edited by TrollHammer on Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:33 am

You wouldn't hear Savah say.

My dias doesn't glow in pretty pale colors. Suntoucher painted it when he was a kit and look at the mess he made.

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:45 am

You would never hear Strongbow say....

anything

or especially talk like this  Shocked

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 3:19 am

You would never hear Winnowil say "Attachment is the root of all suffering."

You would never catch Rayek humming this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNwoUddjnSc

TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:03 pm

Youd never hear Kureel say, "mmm... tastes just like Great Eagle"

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:03 pm

You'd never hear Strongbow Scowl say: "Out with the old and in with the new!"

You'd never hear Freetouch say: *Silence*

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 10:47 am

Youd never hear Greymung tell Picknose "Would you be so kind as to take some of my riches and court Oddbit? I tire of such things..."

Youd never hear Guttlekraw say "Lets abolish slavery, I mean we're all trolls here!"

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 9:49 pm

You'd never hear Krim say: I've a loving husband, a well-grown son. Tribe life is so peaceful and fun - it can last forever!

Last edited by Embala on Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 10:08 pm

Youd never hear Jink say "Hmm... I think Ill stay in and watch a sappy holovid alone tonight. No excitement for me..."

Picknose: "for my new year's resolution, Im going to take up farming above ground, wont chase Oddbit anymore, wont say anything bad about Graymung, wont try to cheat the elves out of anything at all, and will devote myself as a disciple of Two Edge if I ever find him. Until then... Just me, the soil, and the sun at my back..."
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 8:48 am

You would never hear Nightrunner say,

"Frankly, old boy, I'm long overdue for a comfortable retirement. Perhaps it's time you attached yourself to a strapping young wolf who would be eager to keep up with the hunt.

"Cold makes my old bones ache. I'd rather spend the rest of my nights in a warm, dry den here in the Sun Belt. No more adventures for me, just a soft bed, fresh water and a piece of rawhide.

"I only ask a small favor of the two of you, that you might provide me with a ravvit or another choice morsel every night, and perhaps a swift dispatching when the end is near."

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 12:41 am

Youd never hear Mantricker say "Im bored... I cant figure out anything to do."

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 4:01 pm

You would never hear Shuna say "Yeah, I so vote for free love!"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you would never hear ___ say....   Things you would never hear ___ say.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Things you would never hear ___ say....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Are You Game?-
Jump to: