Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What have you discovered today?

Go down 
+42
Sorandril [BANNED]
anj tuesday
Yeee
Vaeri
Anduinel
Beryl
Tynami
Redhead Ember
Embala
Shadowpath
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Outlier
Sifra
Davrille
Trollbabe
Stormcatcher
Elwing
Miss Gillespie
IceTooth
Evil Evie
Nibblet
Zadzi
LurkingCat
Miscellaneous
G0lden
faeriegirl
Prayer
Bluetree
Lunakat
Rainflower
jaRf
Leanan
wolfmoonsky
Startear
Tenderfoot
Merelf
Marina.yurk
Wiseshaman
Multi-Facets
TrollHammer
ErinC1978
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

What have you discovered today? - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 4:57 pm

Yes I feel very lucky Embala, I am happy to finally share Elfquest with him, it is a wonderful way to reread the story.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 5:54 pm

Very Happy  Nightfall flower  Redlance SMile I love you

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 3:17 pm

My daughter thinks there are ostriches in Germany.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:49 pm

Well there are ostrichs in Germany ... on ostrich farms, even in my region. She might have seen it in a TV reportage, Sifra?

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:53 pm

Ohhhh so now I understand...
I don't know where she got it from, exactly, but she read it somewhere on the internet. She makes a paper on Germany, for school...
I re-read it for her, to see if she mentions they live on farms... Sounds interesting.
Thanks! Smile

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:33 pm

One is glad to be of service. Very Happy

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 12:46 am

We have those here in California that raise exotic animals. Llaamas, emus, ostriches, etc.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 8:52 pm

Same here in Texas on the exotic ranches... ostriches, emus, llamas, camels (food stealers, those) and even zebras

Decided to check and found out today that I have 128 elves in 18 tribes.... 

I REALLY tempted to make that 10 elves per tribe (if they're under that...), what do ya'll think?

What have you discovered today? - Page 39 Kat-s166What have you discovered today? - Page 39 Kat-s168What have you discovered today? - Page 39 Kat-s167What have you discovered today? - Page 39 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 9:23 pm

List the tribes and let's see what's missing! ^^

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 10:07 pm

If I don't include the Holts created by others, there are only 15 tribes. 

These are what currently exists:
8 Cat Elves
5 Cove, +7 if you include the kids & moms elves
9 Cresthaven (wolfriders), +3 preservers
5 Desert Folk (they really need a name) 
4 Dragonriders
5 Fire Elves
4 Harpies
7 High Ones
5 Ice Elves
4 Mountain Elves (Gliders), +3 preservers
5 Plainsrunners
10 Sea Glade, +1 preserver
7 Slither Elves, +1 "God"
19 Storm Holt
4 Trolls
=101 Elves, 7 preservers, 7 family elves, 1 God = 116

That leaves 12 elves... let's see if my count was right... here are the player characters, didn't include the caravan since they're in Dreamworld right now causing chaos Very Happy
10 World of Danen
2 Shadowpaw Pride
1 ShadowWolf Holt
116 + 13 = 129 Smile

Missing one was the 'Kat' Cat Elf, I forgot about her.

What have you discovered today? - Page 39 Kat-s166What have you discovered today? - Page 39 Kat-s168What have you discovered today? - Page 39 Kat-s167What have you discovered today? - Page 39 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 6:44 am

Add Arizona to the list of places that love big birds.

https://www.roostercogburn.com/

What have you discovered today? - Page 39 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

What have you discovered today? - Page 39 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 2:46 pm

@Tynami: 129 elves plus one God! Oh wow, so much! And stories? Did you write some?
Say, bet the "God" is Kukulkan? Lol! (He is so much like Haken...)
Here, I have a few more cat elves: Do you know the Mattell Cave Club dolls? Transform them into Catelves, they fit in so well, those prehistoric dino loving fashion guys Laughing  What have you discovered today? - Page 39 1f409 . I started with her here (Rockelle) and got the picture finished yesterday.
What have you discovered today? - Page 39 Rockel10
sadly I have no scanner here in my holidays. But when I am back home I put the new cat elves in my sketchbook here.

What have you discovered today? - Page 39 Courts12What have you discovered today? - Page 39 Rayhan26What have you discovered today? - Page 39 Rayhan27What have you discovered today? - Page 39 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 10:40 pm

@Yeee @Embala Moved creation stuff to https://fathertreeholt.forumotion.com/t921p100-tynami-s-new-elf-creation#62973 so I don't clog the thread.

Learned today that drinking a LOT of water all at once kickstarts the system and tears it up at the same time... sooo sick today.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 10:55 pm

Hug Be well soon, Kat.

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 10:15 am

A mod in Ark to make my chara a fantasy furry! Mix and match bits and viola! A humanoid managamr/featherlight hybrid. Much cooler looking than my plain old human, AND she can fly!

What have you discovered today? - Page 39 Unknown

What have you discovered today? - Page 39 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

What have you discovered today? - Page 39 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 10:47 am

She looks fantastic! Rarely I see a hybrid with fur as well as feathers. I pretty much like Hippogryphs but your creation looks much cooler! cheers

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 2:35 pm

A very special "Harpy", Koji! Like Cool beast! I love her Irokese crest with the violet touch.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 4:34 am

I was baffled to learn yesterday that we actually got a mentionable "flood tourists". Rolling Eyes

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 5:21 am

Hello Embala!

Embala wrote:
I was baffled to learn yesterday that we actually got a mentionable "flood tourists". Rolling Eyes

It is a shame. Unnecessary visitors may hinder the agencies who are helping the victims...
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 5:26 am

I quote my better half: ,,Let us forget the fight, hug and pretend we didn't have that fight in the first place".

At first I was suspicious...but after some time I discovered it was a genius move from him...cause it works! I guess we now suffer from willful amnesia for the sake of love. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 1:51 am

What have you discovered today? - Page 39 1235072_10151805134247866_1703283063_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=1upZ2Xl5BisAX9n7kIV&tn=iYp1LH9MTa1MUYU2&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1

If the pic doesn't work - https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/20/08/26/31/captur26.png

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 3:01 pm

I still like learning and playing new fun games, like the Dinosaur game I played with my sons today.
What have you discovered today? - Page 39 Rettet10
Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 2:00 am

That I really miss my grey hair and face-fur. I decided to shave clean for the first time in a few years and also dyed my hair back to its original color for an upcoming photo event. I can grow the beard back in a few weeks but seeing this dark brown hair again is just so damn weird! I'm not fully grey yet but it just looks so wrong to me seeing this mop of brown hair in the mirror...my hair hasn't looked like this in many years and it feels kind of dishonest.

I played around with dying my hair in my late 30s a few times but ultimately grew to love my greying hair and looking older. Now that I'm almost 50 I keep looking at this brown hair saying "umm....nope!". But I'm glad I did this as it was sort of fun to see a little of my younger self, but it also confirmed that this is the last time I will ever dye my hair.

Bring on the silver!!! Laughing Two-Edge Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 8:58 am

Don't worry, IceTooth. It'll grow out again. That's what happens at times. At least you've discovered what you prefer.

While re-watching all the Shrek movies I see they copyright-borrow from Disney like all through! Elements from all the classics just popping up like that all the way.

And it's hillarious!!!
Can't help but loving it!
Just wonder if they have permission for it...
Probably not...
Cool anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 7:59 pm

I just listened to a soundtrack from the new disney movie Encanto Surface Preassure, and even though it's not sung by the eldest of the three sisters (despite the fact that it would have been more fitting if Luisa was the eldest) it caught me.

I just realize that I feel just like her, not just as an der sister, but I feel this way at work.

I have been at the flower shop longer than any of my co-workers, and I feel somehow like I have more expectations on me at times than even my older second-in-command. And therefore I somemes feel like if I can't offer anything I am worthless, or if I can't handle all the expectations I am nothing!

And this is how I've been feeling as an older sister as well; since I am the eldest, I need to carry on and stay strong.
Which I can't do all the time.

So... yeah, Disney managed to make a song that really speaks to me.
I just wish they made Luisa the eldest of the three and not Isabela like they did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you discovered today?
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next