Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What have you discovered today?

Go down 
+42
Sorandril [BANNED]
anj tuesday
Yeee
Vaeri
Anduinel
Beryl
Tynami
Redhead Ember
Embala
Shadowpath
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Outlier
Sifra
Davrille
Trollbabe
Stormcatcher
Elwing
Miss Gillespie
IceTooth
Evil Evie
Nibblet
Zadzi
LurkingCat
Miscellaneous
G0lden
faeriegirl
Prayer
Bluetree
Lunakat
Rainflower
jaRf
Leanan
wolfmoonsky
Startear
Tenderfoot
Merelf
Marina.yurk
Wiseshaman
Multi-Facets
TrollHammer
ErinC1978
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

What have you discovered today? - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 2:00 am

Kojiyumi wrote:
Rainflower wrote:
Kojiyumi wrote:
No, no shot. She's my pet rat, Rose.  I was cleaning the cage because it had gotten soaked due to a defective water bottle, and she was unhappy with me doing some last-minute re-arranging of the cage once I put her and the pups back into it.  CHOMP!  Turns out she wanted to do the re-decorating herself. LOL  She's been really good about letting me handle the pups before that, though, so it caught me off guard.

Awww She's having babies! Then I see why she could bite. Protection instinct.

Yep~ She was pretty cool with them as newborns and at a week old, but once they started getting mobile and scooting around like little wiggleworms (rats can climb even before their eyes are open!) she got way more testy. I've had some mamas who were like "Take my kids, please!" XD

I remember when the mother of our dog, whom we knew well, got cubs. At first she was so worried about anyone but her owner being near them, but when we started coming almost every day to help socialice with them she became like 'oh at last, there you are, now I'm out of here', and then she just hurried out.
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 12:26 am

ive also discovered im impervious to the cold just like the elves...

im now up to "walking barefoot in the snow and other stuff that Dutch guy does".

If i ever move back to sea level i may spontaneously combust.

Dangit, HIF2A......

Also, Being shall we say too hot to handle... may i request some cyan and magenta warning stripes so i dont accidentally PWAF someone with this high frequency crap...

Edited to note that it is a sustained action (2A).
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 8:15 pm

In related news, i also discovered that what i did to ... shall we say...avoid embarrassment... at some springs in Florida when i was 14 was the Navy Seal test.

Underwater somersault then 50m.

(Warning: This would probably kill most people but who said that 14 year olds had safe ideas)

...it didnt work....
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 5:33 pm

I just spend the evening, having a very confusing conversation with my daughter.
I learned that there is a MrBeast who is 22 and very rich and who planted a forest (so, my husband and daughter tell me, he must be nice) and I am still not sure what she wanted to tell me but if she mentions him again I will call my husband to sort things out.

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 7:30 pm

I learned this a few days ago... I have a bad habit of deleting things online, pictures, characters and whatnot and end up regretting it and putting it back up.

Realizing this I'm not putting all my characters I don't really draw in a 'Backgrounders' folder so searches will be easier for me.

What have you discovered today? - Page 38 Kat-s166What have you discovered today? - Page 38 Kat-s168What have you discovered today? - Page 38 Kat-s167What have you discovered today? - Page 38 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:16 pm

...today on my attic,spending half the day up there searching for our fondue set, which might be also ruined and thrown away 5 years ago...(my hubby remembered that AFTER I finished my search Mad ) : My old Rogues Challenge Book (with the whole Haken story and the beautiful interaction between Rayek and Venka pages between the comics and that nice Rayek`s childhood story in it I love you ) and the Searcher and the sword book again. cheers At last the search was not totally in vain...

And btw one of the contents of Moonlights advent calendar was this:an eyeshadow
What have you discovered today? - Page 38 Moonli12

What have you discovered today? - Page 38 Courts12What have you discovered today? - Page 38 Rayhan26What have you discovered today? - Page 38 Rayhan27What have you discovered today? - Page 38 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 9:28 pm

That Cannabis is a HIF inhibitor.

I’m not sure what to do with this information.
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:57 pm

A what inhibitor?

BTW I have been told, derisively, that I can't distinguish the smell of marijuana smoke from skunk spray.

Having never used marijuana, I think this is true.

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:06 pm

Hypoxia Inducible Factor, and I haven’t posted my paper here but ... to put it shortly, this protein is apparently the power source for everything I do. And if I’m reading folklore correctly, the power source for everything trooping faeries did.

Oh here’s the darn thing, here’s what I’ve officially discovered today... and the response I got was incredible.

https://1drv.ms/w/s!AkHJnfBew0EWgfp_MKWnv70n0WXrZQ
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:13 pm

If I’m right it’s the basis for all my capabilities. Heck, even the cannabinoid deficit in the hippocampus thalamus and anterior cingulate has the evolutionary purpose of maintaining consciousness. A lot of things start making sense about autism through this model. Especially clicking and flapping behavior that you’d dead on expect from a bunch of cetaceans out of water.

It also explains the big fat head :: compares beluga whale to elf::
Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 5:32 am

Trollbabe wrote:
A what inhibitor?

BTW I have been told, derisively, that I can't distinguish the smell of marijuana smoke from skunk spray.

I just discovered today that Im not alone! Lol
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 12:46 pm

TrollHammer wrote:
Trollbabe wrote:
A what inhibitor?

I just discovered today that Im not alone! Lol

It depends on the strain. Some don't bother me at all. Others are just... whoo, yeah, can you not hotbox in your driveway plz, thanx?

But I have... I suppose you'd call them scent-allergies? Though some things trigger a severe nausea reaction if ingested, not just scented, too. And I do mean potentially for hours. Just the smell can have that effect. It's weird.

What have you discovered today? - Page 38 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

What have you discovered today? - Page 38 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 2:05 pm

It isnt so weird if you understand terpenes. Which scents?
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 5:59 pm

I hate roses!!! And I work in a flower shop!
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 8:26 pm

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/mar/18/toxic-chemicals-health-humanity-erin-brokovich?__twitter_impression=true&s=04&fbclid=IwAR3S1Yptkw072NujyP_DHzzTsyz5bd8kR9z3swY0DgsrLiMZCE7rd0Rx--w

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 10:08 am

Your brand of COVID-19 shot is a crap shoot. You get whatever's on hand, the day of your appointment.

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 6:53 pm

That's lame, Trollbabe.

That I didn't add enough meat in my homemade lasagna. Oh well, I tried.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 8:35 pm

hehe, the easiest way to stop a conversation....

SQUIRREL!!!

You should have seen how fast the kids jumped out of their seats to go to the window Very Happy

What have you discovered today? - Page 38 Kat-s166What have you discovered today? - Page 38 Kat-s168What have you discovered today? - Page 38 Kat-s167What have you discovered today? - Page 38 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Cleopatra

Cleopatra

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 10:55 am

Brilliant one Tynami! What have you discovered today? - Page 38 1f600
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptyFri May 07, 2021 6:19 pm

Oh I love that idea.

How long a day can become.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 06, 2021 7:54 pm

Today I learned that my 4T drive is crashing!! ACK!!! I can't afford a new one and barely able to load this one... *pulls out every flash drive she can find!!*

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 06, 2021 7:57 pm

Oh no ... hope you'll find a helpful one, Kat! Hug

jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 3:58 pm

Tynami wrote:
Today I learned that my 4T drive is crashing!! ACK!!! I can't afford a new one and barely able to load this one... *pulls out every flash drive she can find!!*

Is crashing? Usually it crashes and things are over. Wink
Were there some suspicious SMART readings?

HDDs are currently not as pricey as other things and just for a backup you could obtain some SATA drive (end-user desktop) with that capacity for roughly 80 Euros / Dollars, enterprise hardware starting from maybe 110 E / USD. It's not cheap if one is short on money, but a backup is a wise investment and lost data hurts more.
Back to top Go down
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 1:07 pm

I discovered that my husband understand Elfquest quite well
he started buying me elfquest books (original quest), he got me 1 and 2 so far.
I suggested that we sat down and read them together and we have read the two first issues in book 1.
Then he started talking about how he think the elves splitted into tribes and are now half, like they are not whole anymore. He then said that the wolfriders and sunvillagers needed to have kids togehter, for the elf tribes to come together again and be whole Shocked
I think he is pretty spot on

Last edited by Beryl on Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 1:35 pm

He is! Like Lucky you ... enjoying something together is even better., Beryl Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you discovered today?
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next