Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keeping in Character Listing

Go down 
+2
TrollHammer
PCoquelin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

Keeping in Character Listing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping in Character Listing   Keeping in Character Listing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 7:51 pm

I am several issues behind on Final Quest, and will probably wait until it's over to get bound editions. So I have not kept up with the Trolls.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Keeping in Character Listing   Keeping in Character Listing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 7:55 pm

Trollhammer's collection refers to pre-FQ tribes, Trollbabe.

There's another Troll tribe coming up in FQ ... have you followed the FQ issue discussions? If not - want a spoiler? ^^ (I don't remember whether you have commented on the thread in question.)

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Keeping in Character Listing   Keeping in Character Listing - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 9:34 am

The forum part of elfquerst.com - our old "Scroll of Color" - is not accessible anymore since last night. Looks like it was completely taken offline finally.

That means that all my links to the original character threads do not work anymore. Sooner or later I will delete them ... for now it doesn't have priority.

I mourn the extinction of enthusiasm and love that was expressed by earlier fans and of all the effort they've put into it.

EDIT 26.06.2017
Now the link works again ... but the old threads are pretty much cleansed from content. Sad Looks like the most recent upgrade of the Elfquest homepage was not compatible at all with the forum software. :/

Now that's reason to fill the threads by ourselves. Wink

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping in Character Listing   Keeping in Character Listing - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keeping in Character Listing
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3