Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silly Questions that Go Unanswered

Go down 
+21
Bluetree
Shadowpath
PCoquelin
Evil Evie
Miss Gillespie
Redhead Ember
Davrille
Embala
Leanan
Kindredsoul
TrollHammer
G0lden
Merelf
Elwing
Zadzi
wingthing
kathleen3.0
sun girl
Lunakat
truelight
Vaeri
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Silly Questions that Go Unanswered Empty
PostSubject: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:22 pm

from the Frozen Scroll:

Redhead Ember wrote:
Okay, so in Blue Mountain there was the two Doors, Egg and Brace. But what if there was a fifth unknown rockshaper - named Loo - whose purpose was to, well, maintain the toilets of the place. Do what Ekuar did with the wolf droppings in KoBW and make it go "back into the ground"?

Embala wrote:
In fact there WAS a rockshaper named Loo - doing this job for the first 7,000 years, give or take. Then he became literally sick of that and retired. He got a honorable mention in the Great Egg and never showed up officially again.

His son took over and developed a new revolutionary method. His name was Waterloo ... and it's said he survived the collapse of Blue Mountain by using a special sort of emergency exit.

Redhead Ember wrote:
And that reply right there is why I love this thread. Seriously, sometimes I think we oughta renamed Silly Questions that Get even Sillier Answers.

Ekuar Should I rename this one? Rayek Devil

Last edited by Embala on Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:30 pm

Keep it.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:02 pm

silly gross question...if Preservers could go to the bathroom, what would it look like?
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:25 pm

Wrapstuff what else.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 5:14 pm

*grin* Just imagine Cutter would have cut open the wrong wrapstuff package! XD

btw: It is okay to give a serious answer to questions. Or - to leave them unanswered.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 6:54 am

What kind of hairspray does Korafay use? :korafay:

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 7:17 am

Preserver goo! Preserver I tell you - it only can be Preserver goo!

Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 4:33 pm

Is Two-Edge a virgin?

Silly Questions that Go Unanswered Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:35 am

Um..... do we really want to know? He seems to like Venka a lot.

Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 12:27 pm

i wanna know! Because I feel bad for him not having had that experience...and yes, he has a mad crush on Venka but I wonder if it will actually go anywhere. Probably not, but it would be interesting. And freaky-cool. Two-Edge's mom hooked up with a troll, and her love mate's daughter in turn hooks up with a half-troll.
It would be fascinating!

Silly Questions that Go Unanswered Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 8:55 pm

It depends on your definition of "virgin"... he is pretty handy with hand tools (read into that what you will).

Of course that begs the question of how long Oddbit strung along Picknose... if she truly made him wait until he had aquired enough power and riches, or if she allowed him to "sample" to keep his interest for so long?

Semi-silly question: Leetah stabbed herself in the heart and healed it long before she met Winnie.  Winnie was on her guard, was a lot older (more experienced), and couldnt heal a similar mortal wound... so just how much does Leetah pull her punches when she gets into a "healer's duel"?

(Sorry, took me a moment to switch to silly mode)

Question is, during his 18000 years, did Two Edge consider trying to sell condoms to Elves?

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:50 pm

As a hybrid, I wonder is Two-Edge is sterile?

Silly question: What if Timmain, in her early hunting attempts, morphed into a honey badger? What if she mated with a honey badger and bore a litter of HB-Elves?

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 1:16 pm

Timmorn surely wasn't sterile. Or someone just lied to him about his kids...

During the absence of the palace, why was there no Timmorn batch #2? Did Timmain stay away from the pack during mating season or did the Wolfriders keep her away?

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 7:55 pm

You mean- why didn't Timmain create brothers and sisters for Timmorn? Hmm. I don't know. The stories do say that he was very conflicted in his mind about what he was. So we're all his immediate children and early generations of wolf-elves. Maybe she was aware enough to know she didn't want to do that to any more of her offspring?

What I'm wondering about-- have always wondered about-- is smell. Do the Wolfriders stink? They are physically active, yet don't use deodorant, don't appear to bathe regularly, wear the same clothes day after day, roll around in the dirt with wolves and other wild animals... and I bet they don't brushy their teeth either.

Is that why eleven don't kiss? Because they have never brushed their teeth?

TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 11:04 pm

Breath, yes,as meat eaters tend to get a little ripe from time to time. B.O.? They only appear to sweat when infected with something, suggesting that the Elves might have their sweat glands and lymph-nodes mixed up.

They do say that Skywise's smell changed when he lost his wolfblood, but then again we see him take more baths than the rest of the wolfriders combined, so interpret it as you will.

My question for tonight: the Chosen Eight kept their birds roosted up high on Blue Mountain, among rock shaped ledges that entered Blue Mountain (these were noted as the only entrances into Blue Mountain that remain open at all times).

Does this mean the Gliders had plenty of fertilizer to grow various things within their mountain, or did they just have a deluge of "white rain" every time a storm blew through?

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 1:43 am

TrollHammer wrote:
Breath, yes,as meat eaters tend to get a little ripe from time to time.  B.O.?  They only appear to sweat when infected with something, suggesting that the Elves might have their sweat glands and lymph-nodes mixed up.

Maybe they cool down like dogs Razz
Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 10:42 am

Miss Gillespie wrote:
TrollHammer wrote:
Breath, yes,as meat eaters tend to get a little ripe from time to time.  B.O.?  They only appear to sweat when infected with something, suggesting that the Elves might have their sweat glands and lymph-nodes mixed up.

Maybe they cool down like dogs Razz

Is there any particular elf you want to see panting?

Personally, the thought of Nightfall sitting under a tree, panting like a wolf.... is quite hilarious.

So, I was just wondering: if the Now of Wolf Thought pretty much excludes the convention of birthdays among wolfriders, what would happen if you introduced them to birthday cake?

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 12:37 pm

A serious sugar high.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:57 pm

I think the Wolfriders had the sharpened sense of smell that canines share. However, many of the things they accomplish near humans (hiding, sneaking up, playing tricks) would not have been possible if humans could detect their smell. When they had access to pools of water. Elves also bathed.

I'd like to know if any of the Wavedancer Elves have tentacles like Futurama mutants (not bestowed upon them by Minnowill.)

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:05 pm

They do, but you dont want to know where...

We know the wolfriders have an aversion to cooked meat, but would they turn down a black forest ham?

truelight

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 11:47 pm

Zadzi wrote:
Is Two-Edge a virgin?
Could Two Edge recognize an Elf since he is half elf?
Back to top Go down
Miss Gillespie

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 6:46 am

TrollHammer wrote:
They do, but you dont want to know where...

We know the wolfriders have an aversion to cooked meat, but would they turn down a black forest ham?

Thinking back of my meat eating days, I didn't like to eat cooked meat either. Roasted, grilled etc. sure but cooked
Back to top Go down
truelight

truelight

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:24 pm

Do dreamberries cause hangovers? Bearclaw n Picknose
Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 2:19 am

Of course.

They hang over Pike's head when he falls asleep under a bush while munching on them.

What do wolfriders use for mistletoe if anything?

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 2:22 am

Anything!

"You're standing under a plant! Let's have a roll in the furs."

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Silly Questions that Go Unanswered Empty

Back to top Go down

Silly Questions that Go Unanswered
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next