Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

Go down 
+12
Prayer
Startear
Nibblet
Vaeri
Tynami
Shadowpath
MrsGrizzley
G0lden
Embala
Prism
Leanan
Nightsea
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 10:59 pm

That goddess one looks fierce, I just adore her!! Ilia has such a great look!

More gaia online figures...
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Downlo13
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Downlo14
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Downlo15
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Downlo16
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Downlo17
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Downlo18
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Downlo19

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Kat-s166Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Kat-s168Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Kat-s167Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 6:08 pm

Cropped versions of all the new gaia dollz.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Gaia-a10Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Gaia-a11Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Gaia-a12Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Gaia-e10Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Gaia-g10
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Gaia-p10Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Gaia-s10Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Gaia-s11Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Gaia-s12Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Gaia-s13

These are older ones that I just refound today Smile
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Gaia-d11Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Gaia-d10Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Gaia-k10Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Gaia-k14Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Gaia-k12Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Gaia-k11Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Gaia-k13Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Gaia-k15

And Mary's Rainbow Girl:
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Gaia-r10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 9:42 pm

It was interesting to see the the front/back view and the sitting position for once, Kat. Smile I won't even try to identify all those OC chars/avatars but I recognize Mari, the Firebender and - of course! - RainbowG irl. A living rainbow indeed. You should add the back view with the butterfly wings. Some of your "otherself" from Star Trek, Harry Potter and ... a Green Latern? All of them are well designed and fit into their little worlds.
Daranya seems to be lost in her sisters's realm, tho. ^^ That dress looks fab. She looks cool and regal in her own cloudy realm.
Last not least a very deranged Kat ... *holds and cuddles and pets and scratches*

It's clear you have fun with those cuties, Kat! sunny

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 10:03 pm

Yup, shes a Green Lantern. The microhero group talked me into making a Green Lantern set that I posted ages ago and she kinda grew into her own character. The Potter gal was part of a fanfiction I'm writing with another micromaker. Not sure on the Star Trek gal except she's ALWAYS a doctor, no matter what time I put her in Smile

The blue gal with red hair is the human version of my pony Lizzy. 

Can't remember if I posted this:
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Darany10

Not sure who is next yet.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Kat-s166Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Kat-s168Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Kat-s167Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 8:04 pm

Daranya turned out beautifully, Kat. The rainbow is perfect to represent her realm ... and the water can stand for her mate. More symbools - the flower for her kind nurturing side - the sword for her fierce protective warrior self.

It's pretty clear who should be next ... I've started something. Wink

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 10:39 am

I'm guessing you mean these two Smile

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Whitel10Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Counte10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 7:15 pm

Exactly the ones I was thinking of! ^^

I love how you stay true the the dollmaker and the Viking style to recreate your characters, Kat. They turned out amazing! Especially Whitelighter is far from her generic self with all this cloth and without her wings - and yet this is unmistakably her. Well ... not exactly without her wings. ^^
Same for The Countess ... she's as much Viking as possible and you've captured her essence perfectly. I love the skull as a belt buckle!

Embala wrote:
... I've started something. Wink
"Something includes a character list, an older micro collection of yours, the Viking maker ... and some freestyle and editing effort.

My take on The Countess

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Viking11

I was busy the last two days - stay tuned. More will come. Very Happy

(I must take screenshots  thus the quality leaves much to be desired. Sad )

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 7:35 am

Whitelighter was too much fun to make!

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Viking14

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Viking15

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 10:14 am

@Embala The countess you made looks downright demonic! I really love the gold with the corset and the sleeves look amazing on her! The way you did Whitelighter gives her a delicate, yet fierce look. The short skirt looks darling on her! I noticed on her you used the wings on her head too. The one I did I used those wings, plus the fur cloak to give the illusion of wings. The layered belt looks really good.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 8:56 pm

katcombs wrote:
The one I did I used those wings, plus the fur cloak to give the illusion of wings.
Dito! Very Happy The winged head dress was a must-do for Whitelighter and I've used it and the cape to hint her wings. Now that you mention it I can see the feathery quality of the furry cloak. Excellent choice, Kat!

I'm glad you like The Countess. I overdid by purpose - her eyes should look like glowing in the dark!
Whitelighter alway occured delicate and a bit sad to me. Someone who must fight, seeing it as her duty and having the strength to fulfill this task - but never liked to fight.

Two more from both Realms - Miakiana and Cherisea (well, I hope she's Cherisea)

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Viking11

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Viking10

She got a helmet ... well, because ^^ and because I couldn't find a proper hair-do. She got a few strands in the right color tho. Smile

Last edited by Embala on Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 1:53 am

Some new pretties.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 7:09 pm

Miakiana and Cherisea turned out gorgeous!! I love Mia's more gypsy look, that's what I was aiming for when I originally made her. And the dagger for her betrayal. The black wings and cloak are perfect for the wing illusion. I always love seeing her in the white since she hardly ever looks good in another type of outfit.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 9:03 pm

Thank you for being here and giving love, G0lden! sunny

cheers I did right with Mia! Potions and poisons and dagger seemed right to be part of her. I've tried to go for a simpler servant look - but infamous and sexy. And I identified Cherisea. Smile This ragged white undershirt felt so right for the battle angel.
I guess you know now where this is going, Kat. Very Happy But I bet I've one or two surprises for you nevertheless!

Ta-Dah! Queen Daranya and ... King Darious!

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Viking18

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Viking13

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 5:01 pm

Holy cow!! You did Darious!! And Daranya in battle armor turned out just perfect! I especially love how you did her hair and the headdress! I love them both *huggles*

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 5:06 am

cheers Surprise worked! Very Happy I had to go for Darious, too! With this cape it was so easy to pass as a guy. And ... I wanted to show both the aerial sword and the more compact "water" sword.
About Daranya's hair ... I've figured a long loose mane would be too impractical when you go for a battle ... but it's so decorative, too. ^^ Partly braided and tamed looked like a good compromise. When I looked for some appropriate decoration I remembered the feathers you've used to symbolize her realm earlier.

I wanted to do some festive clothing too - the sisters Daranya and Skyea

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Viking19

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Viking20

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 7:33 pm

Gorgeous Daranya and Skyea!! I love the layered look on Daranya and Skyea looks beautifully elegant in her colors. *huggles* Just loves these!!

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Thank you, Kat Very Happy *hugs and kisses*

Of course Skyea is a fighter too, right? And so is her mate Koehthar!

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Viking22

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Viking24

He got a martial helmet because he stuck to a female touch ... and because viking. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 7:59 pm

By the end of the story Skyea is definitely a fighter, but I never thought to micro her as one. Love the outfit you have her in here. If I ever micro again I may just use that one Very Happy Koehthar turned out amazing!! He's such a warrior and the ax really fit him well. With the snow, the fur looks like it's over the armor...

I did two the other day that I forgot to post.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Runmar10Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Rinmar10
Jedi and Sith, me & Kat

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Me-vik10
This one isn't a character, I just wanted to see what I'd look like as a Viking, so maybe a variation of my HTTYD girl. Peace in one hand and war in the other.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 17626210
This pic should be under elves since it's Li's (Six Tribes) kitty, but since it wasn't an elf I put it here. This was taken at the local zoo, it's a clouded leopard. It kept walking back and forth and looked back at me when it had it's paws on the wall.... thought it was adorable!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 2:40 pm

katcombs wrote:
By the end of the story Skyea is definitely a fighter, but I never thought to micro her as one.
That's surprising, Kat, because it was an older micro doll that gave me the idea to show Skyea as a fighter. But she longed for a more ... cacual and playfully decorated outfit, practical in general instaed of a battle armor. And she decided on a long distance weapon. I'm happy you appreciate her look so much! Smile
Good to read you approve Koehthar, too. Your micro doll pictures him as a warrior by heart so I decided to go for a most martial appearance. He got a similar treatment as Beyond - flattened chest, widened waist. No need to narrow the hip because the war belt masks the curves well enough.

Now I understand! There is the Jedi, your young and brave alter ego - and there is the Sith, fierce and badass Kat. Very good choices to show both the contrasts between Jedi and Sith and remind of the characteristics of "you" and Kat at the same time.
I love to see your viking self, Kat. Your preferred colors show as well as the symbols for peace and war - the same you've used for Daranya (your oldest char).  And I see more of your chars in it - sexy Kat, Ilyian's withdom and her earthy brown, the fierceness of any elf.
Clouded leopards are gorgeous cats - fascinating and mysterious. Maybe with an extra touch. A wonderful companion for Li.

Told you it's too much fun making Whitelighter!

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Viking16

I wanted to see her in shimmering golden armor and with white wings ... and the feathery cape.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Viking17

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 4:52 pm

Beautiful Whitelighters!! I love her looking like a warrior, she's such a fierce character.

Nothing new from me today... too tired, hope to have something tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Awww ... *hugs and kisses* Have a restful night, Kat. I 've hoped you would notice the extra enlightment going with Whitelighter ... you will after a proper sleep! ^^

sunny I'm so happy you like what I can offer, Kat. And it was fun to have a dolling challenge - and dolling inspiration! - again. I cannot wait any longer to reveal the last duo. Yes, they are the last ones - have you expected them for completation? ^^

There are Emevol, your fire demon and Foxx, the earthen element ...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Viking25

... I apologize for the missing wings, Emevol ...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Viking26

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:44 pm

EEEEK!!!! Foxx looks so adorable!!! You just made my week!! She's spot on and looks perfect!! So cute!!! Emevol looks incredibly sexy even without her wings. Her skin is just right, so detailed!! Her unwinged appearance could be the seduction look before she completely lets people see the demon side of her. Looking back at the earlier Whitelighter, now that I'm more awake (hehehe), I just love the shine on her armor, so ready for battle against the dark troops. 

Today I'm looking for cat and wolf bases to make my animals Very Happy Plus Sorien's dragon.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 11:35 pm

Hoped you would like them, Kat! bounce
Emevol got some extra treatment with my trusty old program and Foxx meeded some layering and editing collage maker style.

In case I've not dreamt with open eyes when I've read your comment the first time you've mentioned a "baddie" from the Realm of Darkness who was possessed by the Countess at some point. A baddie who was, maybe still be or might be again somewhen. Call this one a maybe. ^^

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Viking27

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Viking28
I wanted to see at least one Viking with beard. ^^

EDIT: His name is Halinor.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 7:09 pm

@katcombs Who is the eleventh Dreamworld character? The one between Whitelighter and Countess ...

katcombs wrote:
I should have all my characters on http://fav.me/d70pq6d now... please let me know if I missed any!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 7:11 pm

@Embala That's the Legion of Super-Heroes version of Whitelighter... here's the pic of her someone else did.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Joe-bo10

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next