Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

Go down 
+12
Prayer
Startear
Nibblet
Vaeri
Tynami
Shadowpath
MrsGrizzley
G0lden
Embala
Prism
Leanan
Nightsea
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 8:10 am

More? ^^

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Fortu125 Koehthar (f)
RinmaruGames - Fortune Teller

For some reason female Khoethar insisted on a statement earring.

Hmmm... ARE there more Dreamworld girls I did not realize, have forgotten or should know, Kat?

Last edited by Embala on Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 8:18 pm

and the third and last guy I know ...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Fortu126 Halinor (f)

Empty hands - his soul belongs to the Countess. He has no fate to offer.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 8:16 pm

Here are revised Whitelighter and Daranya ...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Fortu128

She's looking good with her original cloud-white mane. I still love the version of Whitelighter with the straight blonde hair, tho.  sunny

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Fortu127

On the other hand I'm glad that Daranya got back the hairdo and color I'd initially chosen for her. For me she looks ... stronger and more determined this way. Btw: Imagine the "mole" as a kind of bindi. ^^

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 11:20 pm

Nine Dreamworld girls ... and guys. All I know. But I did not want to stop. Emevol and Foxx looked lonesome (not sure whether they hooked up together at some point) and I missed some guys anyway. ^^ Long ago there was Revol as a lover for Emevol ... this inspired me to make another suitor for her.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Fortu129 Rotuis ^^

Well ... (s)he tried. Somewhat sheepishly but persistant and hopefully.

Last edited by Embala on Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 5:13 am

2 more days then I'll be able to look more, though I do miss Emevol, my sis has her now Smile if you need more guys and gals everyone is here https://toyhou.se/katcombs

Will be back Thur morning Smile

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Kat-s166Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Kat-s168Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Kat-s167Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 3:30 pm

Not sure who actually belongs to Dreamworld besides the ones I know anyway. And ... the elementals. Their 3D portraits are amazing! Haard to do on FT, tho. Maybe I'll take the challenge ... somewhen later.
For now ... I've allowed myself to "play in your world", Kat. Take it as What-If ... no serious interference in Dreamworld planned.

A male to go in the Earth Realm ...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Fortu130 Hunter (f)

... a young human hunter (is there an equivalent for Humans in Dreamworld?) with more than a crush for Foxx. Hunter is male in my imagination but could be a fine girl the way (s)he is, too. ^^

I hope you don't mind my playing. Smile

Last edited by Embala on Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 4:58 pm

And then I've noticed that Darious is quite alone, too. Oh no - no need of a lover! XD Water Realm seems to need some population, tho ... - how about the obligatory mermaid?

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Fortu131 Perleya

Yup, she's a bit ... roundish. ^^ Wary towards strangers ... and she holds some secrets as it is appropriate for a mermaid.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 6:00 pm

More Dreamfolk ^^

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Fortu132 Aschen (f)

Obviously a Demon ... a young one who still has to grow out his horns. And he's going for BIG ones! A teenager in terms of his people - a troublemaker for sure. His behaviour ranges from mischief to really bad pranks and occational malignance. I definitely see him male (genderbender version) ... I'm so tempted to edit him.

for the records: "Aschen" is ashes in German.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 8:45 am

Oh wow, so much to see! 

@Embala You've characterized Cheri and Whitelighter just right. Cheri is a mess, while Whitelighter loves order. Seeing the boys as girls is delightful and fun! Darious still looks very much himself, just a weee bit different. He's very dignified and royal. I can almost hear Koehthar now.. 'If I'm gonna be a gal, might as well be fabulous!' 

Other Dreamworld girls? Mysthica was originally created for Dreamworld, so was Melina. I've still got Farangel, but I don't know where she falls in. She is a librarian, but for which world...

Halinor looks so devious, and I LOVE that red on her head. I could almost see this as part of trapping Daranya, befriend her as a female... just playing with ideas. Her colors are perfect! The revised Daranya looks amazing and had to reload, Whitelighter didn't show up the first time. Gorgeous version! The bindi is very fitting for her too, I think one of the earliest versions of her had one.

New Dreamworld! I really do miss Revol, but this Rotuis looks intriguing.. Dreamworld definitely needs more characters. I love the idea of a dark elf courting Emevol. Hunter kinda reminds me of Robin Hood, maybe it's just the green and the leaves. The earring makes me think he's a thief, charming and tricky. I could see him and Foxx being friends, but he's  'friend zoned', but still tries. And I love that you're playing in Dreamworld... it's fun and great to see new ones!! Perleya is the perfect mix of Tywaves and Mythsica Smile She looks beautiful and I can't wait to make a mini of her and all the new ones! I can see Perleya as very skiddish.

Ashchen I almost missed, but it reloaded on the other window when I was typing in this one. Never thought of a demon without horns yet. Great colors for him, like embers just burning out into ashes. Perfect name!

Seeing all these new ones makes me tempted to try one more... let's see who I come up with. Not using the Fortune teller this time, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 4:02 pm

Return the WOW bounce - you like my playful extension!
If I got Whitelighter and Cherisea right You must have transported this underlying information in look and dolling style, Kat. I've learned a litte bit about Whitelighter from your comments but nothing about Cherisea.
Hehehe ... Halinor is inspiring! So far it's fun to play with a "pure evil" male.
Rotuis as a Dark Elf is an intriguing idea. So far I was going for another demon-with a "mono horn". And the veil stands for his/her wings ... just like Emevol's.
"being 'friend zoned', but still trying" - this would be totally Hunter. And he's charming and tricky for sure; possibly a good thief in case such skills are needed, too. ^^
Perleya and all the other ones will get minis? O.O ...O.ohh WOW! sunny
Aschen already shows where his horns will grow. ^^ I really like how this "embers and ashes" effect turned out!

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Fortu133 Moss

An androgynous, mischievous Goblin or Dryade from Earth Realm ... male, female or something between. S/He loves to play tricks on Hunter ... who knows how to return the attention. ^^ And s/he is teasing both Foxx and Hunter because of his crush ...  even making (playful?) overtures of her/his own.
Yet s/he can can be a wise, ingenious and often sphinxlike advisor, too!

Now I'm curious to see your new addition to Dreamworld! sunny

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 8:09 am

Speaking of being picky ... this gal can compete with Frostline easily! Each time I've offered something she was like
*YEeees... but can you change this? ... and that! - and there I'd like...*
*That's it - just make it differnt now!*
*I've changed my mind - I don't like at all.*
At some point I've told her "Keep THIS. Or go naked!" Rolling Eyes

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Fortu134 Marimi

An aristocrate (or something along the lines) from Water Realm. Not a mermaid but she probably has fins or can grow them. Capricious, moody and haughty in a way. Something is weird about her - a creepy vibe. Kissing Countess ... flirting with the idea?
Definitely a girl with an agenda of her own.

(when I've started this Marimi was supposed to be kind and nice...)

EDIT: Telling so another Marimi showed up under the surface ... Shocked

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Fortu136 Marimi

... kind, cooperative and supporting. And now I wonder - does this girl has an identity disorder? Is she "possessed"? ... or has a doppelganger taken over?

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 2:27 pm

The last one of my extension ...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Fortu135 Amburn (f)

A very young page from Daranya's court, a naive preteen. Of course he adores Daranya ... but Koehthar is his HERO!
Almost unbelievable - he befriends Aschen and usually they get along pretty well and mutually prosper. Aschen listens to his "voice of conscience" more often and Amburn slowly looses his naivity and shows wits!

Last edited by Embala on Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 6:59 pm

Your toyhouse collection showed me a slightly different way to picture ...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Fortu137 Mysthica

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 8:21 pm

I HAD TO edit this one ^^

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Fortu139 Melina

I hope this really short back can be considered a matter of perspective.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 2:54 pm

It was too tempting to give your muse a special touch, Kat.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Fortu138 Farangel

She has longed for a book before you've told that she's a librarian!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 8:26 am

Dreamworld is expanding fast! 

On Rotuis I wasn't sure what the thing was on the top of his/her head, maybe a hat, but a single horn is a very cute idea. They still haven't decided if they want to be either gender, maybe both. Or whichever inspires them in that moment. Moss gave me an excellent idea how to make the preservers on this maker. I could see a dryad picking which gender they want to be in the moment since nature flows. Poor Hunter doesn't know which way is up or down with this tricky one, hehe. I can almost see a scene with Hunter and Foxx sitting down, waiting for wisdom from Moss.

Marimi sounds just like how Frostline was. She thought nothing looked right and she STILL can't decide between blue and teal, lol. Earlier you mentioned sphinx, it made me think of those great statues with many faces on the side of their head. This is how I think I Marimi, but not having the physical heads, but able to change like that. Amburn looks so adorable!! Definitely picking up the kiddo vibe on him! Smile Something about him makes me see a very shrewd mind, like being able to barter with the best of them.

Mysthica turned out wonderful. I did notice the more I make her, the less tattoos she has... maybe only showing up in battle on her body. EEEEK!!! You made Melina!! in all her pony goodness! She looks amazing!! I love her!! You just sooo made my week! She's beautiful! *giggle* Farangel looks so beautifully done. The red to white on the shawl screams her wings. This little muse hasn't been doing her job lately since I haven't written anything in years, she, like me, is too busy reading instead of writing, lol. I just adore how you captured her skirt. 

Now for a new one for Dreamworld... time to play with ideas.. I was going through my colors and remembered an old character that I gave to someone a long time ago, she I brought back a slightly different version, like how I did Frostline and Onya, this gal was Dryda, she's now Theiona of the air realm. Occasionally she does wear the red of Dryda as well Very Happy

Dark Mage Creator
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Theion10 Theiona

She's a fighter, but prefers to use magic when she can. She's limited by metals and anything manmade. Her eyes green, but when casting they're solid like shown above. I can see her here in the middle of attacking off a shade. Question is... which shade.

And her nostalgic version Smile
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Theion11
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 10:32 am

Very quick Theiona, I was gonna do more, but I feel soooo sore today and I still need to go out black friday shopping. The last version was just for fun. I don't think I'll be making more of her old self.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 29458511Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 29458512Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 29458510

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Kat-s166Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Kat-s168Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Kat-s167Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 8:16 pm

I've looked in your toyhouse, Kat. You've actually "adopted" my chars and ideas and made them a part of Dreamworld! sunny *hugs and kisses*

Tho I was initially going for males (cuz there's a lack of Y in Dreamworld ^^) Rotuis was undecided from the beginning. And Moss was determined to stay ambivalent. I like the idea of his/her gender being fluent als nature flows.
" Marimi of the Many Faces" ... a "split" personality rather as a principle than a disorder. Suddenly I can see a statuette of Marimi with the "many faces" you've described created by Rokk ... and when Rokk wants so these faces wander and change.
I'm glad we see the same in little Amburn ... this boy has potential. Wink

Marks or no marks depending on the occaion - I know this from several fish and other sea creatures. Very fitting for Mysthica!
This "EEEEK!!!" was so worth the extra effort! bounce Melina turned out much better than I've dared to hope. And was was a patient darling as long as she got enough coffee. ^^ Tried to mimik the feathers in her hair with the bow pattern, too.
White or red Wings were just WRONG for Farangel. I tried this or that ... suddenly I've noticed that just the right pattern showed up. Small corrections here and there - and I could see Farangel's wing. The skirt never was a question. She went right for it! Glad it works for you, Kat. Very Happy

Editing was fun Very Happy ... sadly it's a matter of time.

Hard to believe that I've made some 140 different - mostly recognizable - dollz on this limited maker! There's still a handful to post ...
Do you remember that you've mentioned your elementals at some point? I've considered them unmakable on FT Rolling Eyes ... no true elementals without drop-ins and such stuff. Well - "impossibilities" are tempting and soon after I had whatever elemental is possible as a Fortune Teller. ^^

Consider them inspired by your quartet ...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Fortu141 Aerth - the Earth

Browns and greens for soil and vegetation and some flowers to cheer her up. ^^

Welcome Theiona! Very Happy Too tired for an appropriate comment tonight - falling asleep while typing.

Last edited by Embala on Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 5:55 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Epic-a12
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Viking11
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Sci-fi15
Contrary to popular opinion,warrior women have been around since prehistory and were known thruout the globe in all 4 corners. Amazons,Valkyries,Boudica, shield maidens,Joan of Arc and numerous other examples worldwide.This one is no exception.She's a young warrior around 11 to 14,but probably around 12/13 in years. She had to prove herself on the battlefield and still does. She's not covered head to toe in armor,because that's expensive and while she's no peasant,she's also not royalty or nobility but rather of the yeoman class. Plus,head to toe plate armor is heavy and she's fast.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 5:57 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Magica13
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Pretty18
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Pixie_16
More of her
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 10:07 pm

Looks like you don't like to give up on a well liked character, Kat. Wink  A trait I can rely to.

I remember Dryda ... even looked her up recently. The strong green-red contrast combined with a white mane was catchy. She's sweet and playful as a mage and cool and sexy in 3D.

Theiona inherited the dryad characteristics - green skin and a love for green in general. She looks like a sassy one. Brown and green for the trees and white to mirror her hair - another memorable design. Attacking off a shade ... funny you've described her mage image this way, Kat. I see her born from the shadows and mist of Dryda.
The 3D doll answered the question whether she is green - or just pale. ^^ The green-in-green is almost elemental style. I just love the top with the webbed beads and the pattern of semi-ürecious stone. I see bits of gold again - will add it to her color scheme. There will be a FT doll for sure!

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Fortu142 Cee - the Water

I imagine her hair illustrating different ways how water flows.

Last edited by Embala on Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 6:45 pm

Your warrior woman needs a name, Prism. How about ... Mandua?

She looks good - strong and determind - and sounds like a sensible one. I like how you've played with the "girl wears pink" cliché for Mandua (tho a pink dagger is a bit over the top ^^). The pink goes really well with her light tan and the silvery white mane. And - I know that pink was the color for "true boys" for centuries.
She turned out wonderfully as the warrior angel and Viking maid - probably my favorites. A good balance of functionality and embellishment in the armor. Mandua turned out fine on the mage - naturally more on the "fantasy hero" side this time.
I love how you gave her the braids on the Magical Elf maker! Like Bow and arrows in brown would have been a better choice - they mix with the hair and it lookes strangely blurred. Great way to mimic the armor for the pretty Pixie version! *claps*
A Pixie warrior girl with that axe always makes me giggle. Cannot help it! XD Especially going with a pink outfit. Nothing wrong with it ^^ - some fun is fine. And she's true to her style - complete with armor and braids!

Somewhen you've mentioned more than 4 elements for Dreamworld, Kat. You add Light and Darkness for your realms ... inspiring to include them in the elemental series.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Fortu143 Diur - the Light

I had her in white and gold in my folder but this was much too close to Whitelighter. Now she is the golden light of the sun. (Whitelighter pretty much IS an elemental herself. ^^)

Last edited by Embala on Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 8:13 pm

Where there's light, there's darkness. The darkness in person ...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Fortu147 Noct - the Darkness

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 2:55 pm

One of your original elementals again, Kat Smile - as firey as I could get her ...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Fortu144 Phyr - the Fire

Last edited by Embala on Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 2:32 pm

*hurries to complete the elemental series*

Another one I've added ...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Fortun10 Rokk - the Stone'n Metal

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next