Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

Go down 
+12
Prayer
Startear
Nibblet
Vaeri
Tynami
Shadowpath
MrsGrizzley
G0lden
Embala
Prism
Leanan
Nightsea
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 5:07 pm

Love how Sherati turned out!!! She's very cool!!

Metal turned out really cool, the name that comes to mind is Trace, as in trace elements, metals, iron, platinum. I'll probably stay away from the elemental one for now, I'm still playing with the movie star one and fairy tale high. If I ever get any time off... Should be able to get something done on Monday.

A quick reminder of Change's alternate look...
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 14869483_z8SlNDkEHFzQIix
The original version of this, but I'm more partial to
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 5661948_Cq1jIMSdO3rAbBd
something closer to this look

She does love her fringe!!
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 8:47 pm

The old micro I love you ... still a treat! And I remember the couple ... always lurked even when I was silent. It's Ravenshade's colors in change's style. Love it!

When I made Trace I had "melting" metal in mind all the time. Maybe managed ...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Elemen57 Trace - liquid metal

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 9:20 pm

I do love the idea of liquid metal, works well with alot of different ways Very Happy

I got told today something along the lines of, 'you know mommy, she's always changing'. I guess that's why I always have been Change and never really tossed her to the back burner, I love her too much.

She is a sea elf, but I think wolfrider at heart, just needs her water with her or be close to the water. Not to mention a healer, not the best at it, but she gets by. I really need to update hers, Tynami and Tywaves' since Tywaves usually has her fins more than her legs.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-s166Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-s168Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-s167Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 9:20 am

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Sci-fi24
cruel Sherati
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 6:33 pm

Very fitting and very true to herself, Prism. Braids and armor are spot on!

Your Change is inspiring, Kat - not least because of her "variant identities". A healer - didn't knew that detail! I must see finish a certain ooooold mini series ...

"I'll probably stay away from the elemental one for now, ..." - in this case you don't mind if I complete the "Elements base" series with ...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Elemen58 Auralis on Water

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Elemen59 Auralis - variation

The aurora borealis in a more colorful form ... and in cool blues and greens. There will be more variations on the other makers. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Sun May 30, 2021 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 8:16 am

And ... because almost everyone else came to life on all four bases ...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Elemen60 Auralis on Air

... when she is just a faint redish glow far away

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Elemen61 Auralis on Earth

... yes, she can ^^

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Elemen62 Auralis on Fire

... she has a bit overdone on the intense purple - as usual XD

For now I should be outdolled with environmentals @.@ ... especially on the Elements maker. I need a change. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Sun May 30, 2021 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 9:14 am

totally off topic: you migt like to take a look THERE, Kat! ^^

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Chibi_10 <- cheep excuse

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 8:14 pm

All the versions of Auralis turned out beautifully, I love all the colors she has. I like the flowy look, like waves in the sky and reflected off the water, trees and fire. The purple is definitely one of my faves. She reminds me of Vilyte from long ago, who got adopted by my sis. Though the pink, purple and red are a MUCH better look, I think.

I LOVE THOSE HAIRS!!! I wish I could do 22 to mine!!! I think it would amazing, but I think my hubby would have a cow, lol. Who is the merman?

Did these Smile Still a few gals missing, but I haven't gotten them on Toyhouse yet so can't remember who is who yet Sad I may need to redo them cause of their eyes.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Downlo14Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Downlo15Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Downlo16Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Downlo17
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Downlo18Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Downlo19Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Gaia-r10
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 9:33 pm

I'm upto page 23 here on toyhouse, slowly adding, but there's storm in the area... all the new ones are in the working folder til I can get at least 1 version of the gals done. Will edit here when they're all up.

Edit: I found this gal in my saved files, but I can't find her in the postings, which gal is she?
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Elemen10

Edit:
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Change15Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Change14

Edit:
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Charia10Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Tybala10

Last edited by katcombs on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 10:56 pm

The girl above is a variant version of Nix. Had her in the post first ... decided she's too close to Lun with the mass of hair and changed her to another version from my folders.

I see beautiful environmental gems, Kat Very Happy ... too tired to give it a closer look now.

The little merman is just a guy who was sitting in my folders much too long. Long enough to forget what he was meant for. Poor boy wanted a day out. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 11:08 pm

Made a few edits to the post above and added Nix to the folder Smile I think the little merman was a early version before edits of Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 5670855_d4iRg3FIZYqETeO

Exhausted on this end too... I'll try and make more of the terran gals after I get some sleep.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-s166Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-s168Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-s167Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 5:36 pm

Environmental gems ... I'm affraid I'll have to guess - or lurk in the toyhouse! ^^

First one can be Wynd - or Nix, a white blanket! Second one breathes the blue of Cee. The floweres identify Aerth ... though her boulder head and color would work well for Rokk. Last not least Rokk can be a part of Aerth. ^^ Crystalline white could be Nix ... but more likly she stands for Glaz - colder colors and shimmering.
Turquoise blue - even more your Cee. Hmmm... wouldn't be the first time you made two versions of her.  Phyr! Absolutely. she's beaming heat and fire. Last not least Prisma, the Rainbow Girl.

I see early Change ... from a time when she was fairly unknown for me. i still remember the micro with the orange dress. The other one is Stormbreeze? I've searched in my files and found two "Stormbreeze" dollz in browns looking pretty much like her.  I notice she has no crosses straps but ribbons.
Your design for Chaniah/Chariah is catchy, Kat - and very pleasing. This fusion is a beauty. I love you And more love for Tybala - such a darling! I love her "galaxy hair". ^^

Chibi Flight Very Happy  ... I remember! He was fun to make. Yes, poor bored Tiddler is most probably his forgotten twin. ^^ Should I make him a pip of my Sea Elves?

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 5:44 pm

Each tribe can always use more guys Very Happy I always seem to make more females than males.

Thank you for all the comments on the dollz, I'm really not sure who is who in the "environmental gems", I really love that term, since it's fitting of the all the alike look. I'm currently redoing them with the correct eyes. Just finished Noct. Here's who I have so far in big pics.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Downlo22
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Downlo21
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Downlo20

Working on redoing eyes and skin for each of them.

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 7:06 pm

Some more, still not sure who will be who yet... one should be obvious, well, 3 probably are considering 'twins'
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Downlo23
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Downlo24
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Downlo25
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Downlo26
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Downlo27
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Downlo28
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Downlo29
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Downlo30

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 12:54 am

My try on Flora. I think I had something like this for an early version of Terra, but I can't find it now.
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Downlo31

And now for something completely different Very Happy
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-sp18Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-sp19Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-sp20Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-sp21Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-sp22Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-sp23
Hybrids!!

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Teetre10
A very old character, all but forgotten Very Happy

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-sp24Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-sp25Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-sp26Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-sp27
Plainsrunner Horses

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-sp34Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-sp35Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-sp36Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-sp33Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-sp32
More animals

Last edited by katcombs on Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 6:17 pm

Environmental Gems - for sure! I can even tell some gems. ^^
fire opale fpr Phyr! Lively colorful opale for Prisma. And garnet for Noct. Noct turned out awesome! Darkness - with vine-red highlights.

Citrine - the sunny girl with the bright light must be Diur! Pure white can still be Nix ... but I think she's Wynd. She has an airy quality like pure quartz. Blue, violet and gold - she can be Auralis and Nebula with the same right. I think Auralis - she has the right vibe. Tanzanite - with golden frame. ^^ A little puppet  ^^ - she can be Rock or Trace or both. I say trace because she has this puppet nature Trace claimed.

Rainbow moonstone - versions of Glaz. Maybe Glaz and Nix as almost identical twins. The third one is more colorful ... and be a pale Auralis or Nebula, too. The last one in this post works as Auralis ... blue waves in the night. But I think she's Estel, the Star - or Skye, embodiment of the night sky. The gem would be spectrolite - the aurora borealis among the minerals.

The matching eyes and skin colr make a huge difference. Worth the effort any time, Kat!

WOW  flower your Flora is definitely a keeper! Gorgeous look! Reminds me of a plan ... or two. ^^

I see sprites ... sprites who are two in one. ^^ There's PhyreKat - the blue and pink trims identify her. Dai-Kat makes me giggle  ... so purrfect! Tybala has more hues of blue-turqouinse-green than I can belive on this tiny darling. Amazing Catbala - the details are so rich. I love you Chaniah turnrf outt unmistakable in her contrasting harmonic colors. I can hardly believe that she got her crossed straps! O.O Last not least HyperKat. They are all so amazing!
A tiny monkey ... is this Brin's animal bond? The fur looks even shaded ...

EDIT: And now there are horses! The design shows perfectly. Incredible job as always, Kat! I love that you've decided to keep the horses. Very Happy I love you

*looking forward to see more * Hungry Wolf

EDIT2: I see wolfies! They have a litter! XD Naaah, just two wolves on different bases. Two-Wolves'? ^^
And It's pretty sure that I see Sandy  I love you cat ... she's so adorable showing her tiny tongue! So cute and pettable and detailed. I love this muzzle!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 8:30 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-sp37Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-sp38
Keni's wolf Softsnow Smile

Those are all the wolves for now, just have Felina's rabbit left for animals. I kept going back and forth on Spearheart's wolf, but I ended up deleting it. I think it would distract him from all those women. Well, til he found his mate.

Thank you for all the comments Smile That is Brin's monkey, hehe. Took forever to get it to look right. First two are Two-Wolves' wolf, I had to repost the set a few times cause I kept making changes. That is little Sandy at the end Very Happy  She's such a cutie!

Not touching the flower girls and enviromentals tonight, gotta be up too early in the morning... will try to get the rabbit done tonight and there are a bunch of cat sprites I'll be saving for the kitties.

Edit: Bunny done! Sprite and full sized Very Happy
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Kat-sp10Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Pepper10

Edit: Care Bears
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 15312937_DrfgqiK0kLmQ9b7Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 15312942_9HQIYPEriww9XxYDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 15312944_HVXvh2pvt03Z84k Chocolate Bear
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 15313572_e7RSnZLBu5U1RXMDollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 15313578_aqOCC5iOcsixXI4Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 15313583_NlBuWsDec6ykvcWGrassy Heart Wombat
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 3:18 pm

More wolf sprites! Very Happy I absolutly love Softsnow. Her look ... it has a quality that ranges from "running wild" to "teddy-bear". Strong, caring and cuddly. She must be a female, Kat, please ... I've seen her as a female all the time.

Bunny is a such a cutie. Reddish vrown fits with Felina's world. the sprite turned out adorable.

Cuddly Care Bears I love you just right to cheer someone up. I like the dark-milk-white chocolate pattern! It's fun to see part of the chocolate heart bitten away. Laughing
Grassy Heart is a great name - fits a "wild" wombat. ^^I like the variant shapes and faces.

Revising my comment about this Environmental Gem - light pink with light blue ... Terra is true! ^^

P.S.: for the collection - a variation of Glaz

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 1:59 pm

Just took a look, I had Softsnow down as female Smile Guess we were thinking the same Very Happy The protective instinct. Very Happy No time to see which gem is which Sad I remembered them after I made these two.

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Mh410Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Mh311 KitKat

For years now I've watched some friends of mine over on DeviantArt do sheets of their character like this. I REALLY want to do a set of all my characters, since most are a variation of Kat in one way or another. Well, the non-elves anyway Very Happy I'm hoping once I get started I'll keep going into the elves. I just gotta kick my butt and get started... I hate doing hair, that's the biggest ouch of it. Guess that's what I've been doing with the sprites.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:24 pm

sooo tiiiiired .... just

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Elemen63 Fauna

EDIT:
She's a start. Didn't turn out close enough to what I've envisioned ... but I can work with it. And she's Fauna!

Your Kitkat looks amazing, Kat! I like the contrast between her wild physical prescence and the romantic-flowery outfits. ^^

btw: you have two folders for both Hel and Lun in the Toyhouse.

Last edited by Embala on Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 11:24 pm

Fauna turned out chaotic and I LOVE her! We saw her the same way, made of animals. I have no idea how I'd do it, but in some ways I'd have her completely as bugs like you'd see in a horror movie, but I remember seeing a creature made of butterflies who vanished when a human show up. 

Donno how I doubled up on the girls, all fixed now.

The Monster High Kat is a Botany teacher, but teaches more like Professor Sprout at Hogwarts. Lots of plants and what they can be used for. She's always in flowers and flight colors, but the flowers need some green. I tried just a pink and white flower on their own and  Cutter Growl no. Just looked... not Kat.

Last edited by katcombs on Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 12:50 am

Made of butterflies Preserver ... I like this idea! *makes mental note*

Already had this one ...

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Elemen64 Fauna on Fire

... or some snake elf? ^^ She prefers to pose dangeously and spectacular!

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 9:46 am

Quote :
Fauna turned out chaotic and I LOVE her!
You've nailed my problem!

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Elemen65 Fauna on Water

... and she LOVES to beat the Fire with loveliness!

Now that was an inspiring and helpful comment, Kat! Like You've basically told me:
Keep the liveliness but sort out your chaos! DONE.
I'm kind of proud that she turned out as I've wished for without editing.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 2:04 pm

The on fire version reminds me of a character in Doctor Who, it was made of snakes. She looks so evil, hehe. I had never considered Fauna on water, but she'd have to be there as well, made of all types of fish. Perfect! I love how each set of animals is riding on a way, so creative and mesmerizing at the same time... I can almost imagine them moving around her.

Edit: I just realized the fire version looks like the snake skin is the skirt... creepy!

Last edited by katcombs on Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 5:21 pm

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Fairy-27
Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Fairy-27
Celeste the Christmas angel awaiting her lover Krampus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next