Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+32
LurkingCat
jaRf
Sorandril [BANNED]
Nibblet
Leanan
Yeee
Zadzi
Prayer
G0lden
Vaeri
Embala
Tynami
Sifra
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Elwing
PCoquelin
Kojiyumi
faeriegirl
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
Kir, the last Go-Back
Startear
Beryl
Lunakat
Rainflower
Miss Gillespie
Shadowpath
Antonia
Evil Evie
Trollbabe
IceTooth
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

How do you feel? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 4:59 am

Oh no! I hope you don't have a nasty headache anymore, Embala! *hugs* Please make sure you drink enough water, will you?

My husband suffers from Migräne from time to time... it's a pain for me to even watch... nothing I can do for him really apart from blocking light and noises.:-(

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:53 pm

Get well Em.

I'm tired, knee aches and is stiff, and it is way too hot out. 100+.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 12:09 am

*sneeze* I feel awful!!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/07/16/sahara-dust-adding-heat-misery-texas-week/788214002/

This isn't helping... it's too blasted hot outside and the dust is nuts!!! It's EVERYWHERE... **gag**.... hard to breathe and allergies are giving me heck.

How do you feel? - Page 14 Bitmoj10
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 11:59 pm

Katcombs the heat is awful, plus you have more of the monsoon weather than we do. Get well soon.

Here... Hot… again.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 9:03 am

Kat and G0lden, I wish you a pleasant refreshment and be well soon!

It's too warm for me. Too warm for my region for too long - and TOO DRY! We need rain and I want a cooling slight down. Heat makes me lazy and dizzy.
Good part: It's Wednesday afternoon and I'll go to my "Castle Yard" coffee shop now. sunny

Last edited by Embala on Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 11:40 pm

Gah!!!! Too hot!!!!

How do you feel? - Page 14 68072110

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 1:46 pm

Adorable smiley! rofl
Sorry for the heat, G0lden *fans cool air in your direction instead of a hug*

For me - same procedure as yesterday ... minus the coffee shop. XD

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 11:30 pm

Gotta add that too!!!!

A little cooler today. Sure 97, big deal. Going to be over 100 next week.
How do you feel? - Page 14 E2bac410

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 1:55 pm

Too hot and dry here as well. 25 24 25 Doing a dance for rain.
I am very excited about my new job. Very Happy

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 11:20 pm

51 *joins raindance* 35

Good luck with the job, Sifra! *crossing fingers and toes*

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 1:14 am

Yay, Sifra. Enjoy that new job

A long day again. Not as hot, but still it is a bit much.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 5:55 am

Woke up with a nasty headache again. Suspect

Woke up with Ginchan cathat
... and it's raining! bounce

*ouch ououch ... head says stop fbouncing!*

IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 11:57 pm

I'm a bit nervous and jumpy. Just signed a lease yesterday on a new place in another state and in two weeks I'll be moving. Been busy packing all day...thankfully I boxed up a bunch of stuff weeks ago in anticipation while we were looking for a new rental but now it is really a thing.

I'm thinking positive and how I will be closer to some friends and family in this new state, but farther away from others and the new friends I have at my current home. I've been in this area for 6.5 years and while I'm fairly comfortable here my job is really horrible and the cost of living has skyrocketed. So once I move I will be in a much better job market but the downside is dealing with more traffic and a faster pace of life.

So I'm happy for the change...but part of me really doesn't want to go. I didn't need to...but my lovemate found an amazing new job as her old one was worse than mine is (and that is saying something) so I want to support her and truthfully there are a lot of positive things for me as well in this new area. Since I work from home moving is easy enough for me, so I really don't have too much to worry about!

It will just be so hard to leave Oregon and the relaxing pace of life...all the beautiful nature and all the amazing beer...but the lack of jobs isn't something I will miss.

Part of me is just feeling a bit sad because I really want to put down roots eventually...puckernuts I'm going to be 44 this year and I feel like I've been moving my entire life. At some point I'd like to put those roots down and maybe even start a family if I haven't missed the boat on that.

Anyway, we'll see what the future brings. As I told myself today...when I moved to my current home 6+ years ago I hated it from day one. The first year I dreamed of moving back to California every day and night...made plans to do so...but then after another year I realized that I was happy and didn't want to go back.

So if I made it here, I'll make it at the new place. Cutter was never afraid to venture off into the unknown...and this time...I'm not doing it alone. Hug I love you Hug
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 5:01 am

You sound generally positive about it, Icetooth. sunny Good luck!
And all good wishes for a new satisfying job soon. *crossing fingers and toes*

Feeling fine. Well slept and no headache and Ginchan purred and coaxed me awake. ^^

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 5:58 am

Feeling depressed... but only as long as I'm reading or thinking about Elfquest - The Final Quest! ^^ Man, I need a break from this depressing arc. Go away, dark thoughts and mourning over all the dead elves...my inner poetry landscape turned into a dry, hopeless wasteland. The much needed rain turns out to be tears until I am drowning in an ocean of sorrow... you get the picture, friends...

I know it sounds awful but I wish I could forget that arc again. ^^

Apart from that I feel... better. I lost some weight after my second pregnancy and it pretty much helps with doing "sports" which my children call casual playing! You know, hide and seek, spontaneous dancing, jumping on the bed and couches and before you realise, your kids are jumping on your back and you are on your knees...being a "horse".

Before I lost the extra pounds I didn't even have the stamina to be doing all that! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 6:05 am

Prayer wrote:
I know it sounds awful but I wish I could forget that arc again. ^^

I know the feeling, dear, and you CAN forget it : dive back into the original quest.

Last edited by PCoquelin on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 6:36 am

... and make the "Final Quest" end - or go on - like you wish, Fairyring. Or ... explore the many ways it can go on. I did this as a young teen with other stories ... and I can still do so any time I want to. Smile

A playful way to loose weight ^^ ... and a very good reason to get in shape agan. Very Happy Have fun!

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 7:26 am

Thank you so much, PC and Embala! <3

Regarding the darkness of my feelings concerning The Final Quest I should really consider of erasing this continuation of everything canon I LOVED AND CHERISHED before!

I remember... Elfquest was filling my heart with joy and wonder before...

Friends, you are amazing! I totally underestimated the power of imagination.^^ I'll continue in my head with a happier timeline then. I can still include Korafay, Freetouch and Co... Elfquest is described by the creators as being a "multiverse" after all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 7:35 am

Prayer wrote:
... Elfquest is described by the creators as being a "multiverse" after all. Smile
THIS! sunny

I have a request, Fairyring. THIS panel of Bearclaw, Joyleaf and Cutter jumped at me - I want to see post-FQ Cutter, Leetah and "Cutlet" this way! ^^

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 7:47 pm

Good luck on the move Icetooth.

Glad to here you feel better Em.

Prayer I'm right there with you on the FQ. What a waste of material and art work.

Me. Tired from the leg as usual, left foot is a bit swollen. Mandatory Overtime is over, so back to my regular schedule. Only have to work 4 1/2 days this week. Now if it will cool down some.

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 7:10 am

I wish you a further good recovery, Golden! Lift your leg often on a chair or lie a few minutes on a couch with legs lifted on pillows to ease it. <3

@Embala: thank you so much for this inspiring panel! It's perfect! I hope can do this soon with Leetah Cutter and CUTLET!

It's too hot in Germany. I'm melting... Don't. Like. Too. Hot. Weather.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 12:05 pm

Oh I keep the leg up on armless chair with a pillow underneath it.  The problem is simple my leg doesn't go under the desk. I sit at an angle with my left leg perpendicular to the desk ( cubby).  So by the end of the end of the day not has my leg had it, but my back from shoulders to hips have had it.  Then add the two bus trip to go to and from work each way. Plus you add having the chair my leg is on being bumped into during the work doesn't help either.

Other than that I feel good.  Getting up the stairs using the left leg is slowly gett I g easier too.

Getting laundry done right now and waiting for the plumber.

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 1:31 pm

Oh no! I want you to be painfree. You are so strong...! I just hope you'll find the best solution for your leg and your body to ease the pain. You know your body best!

I am sending you love and a big virtual hug <3

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 9:33 pm

It is so far so good. Job may be ending too, so I will need to get a different job. To add to the mix my computer croaked too.

Thanks for the love and hugs.

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 4:44 pm

Happy to be here! I feel like I haven’t been on here in forever. Also super stressed and glad for a free moment. Work is driving me ragged and I’m also getting ready to leave for college in a month. So much to do!

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next