Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+32
LurkingCat
jaRf
Sorandril [BANNED]
Nibblet
Leanan
Yeee
Zadzi
Prayer
G0lden
Vaeri
Embala
Tynami
Sifra
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Elwing
PCoquelin
Kojiyumi
faeriegirl
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
Kir, the last Go-Back
Startear
Beryl
Lunakat
Rainflower
Miss Gillespie
Shadowpath
Antonia
Evil Evie
Trollbabe
IceTooth
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

How do you feel? - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 5:14 pm

Thanx for all those good wishes from so many of you. I too wish all of you good health and financial survival of this crisis.
Maybe this all is good for something:
That the worldwide climate starts to regenerate (it was said, that it already began to recover a little bit , some ecosystems in China Smile , so I have heard )
That the countrys will work together more than against each other.
That the money, which is distributed incorrectly and lies with the rich, is activated in order to pay for the necessary measures that are important to somehow keep the planet's societies running.
Ok, it has something of reverie, but there is a certain chance.

Hugz all of you cathat

Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 5:55 pm

wolfmoonsky wrote:
I'm nervous, anxious and pissed .

I had a week off and I have to start working tomorrow, in a supermarket as a stock clerk.
This is going to be something. I have heard the stories about how the customers are behaving now and I'm not surprised by this behavior, but it kinda pisses me off. People in my country still don't take this seriously. The supermarket is like a nest for the corona virus!

I'm glad they have something for the cashiers (gloves and masks. About time!). I wish we stock clerks also got something that might off help against that virus somewhat, but we're pretty much screwed.
I'm happy that can still work, but this feels kinda nerve wracking.

The news about the corona virus everyday doesn't help much for my depression. Just heard we have Lockdown till june instead of April! It's all getting worse by the minute. So much chaos. It's pretty depressing and it is a hard time for literally everyone.

I hope everyone is doing well! Lot's of hugs from me to all of you! cathat

i hope you arent putting anyone around you at risk....
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 6:54 pm

I'm home for the next 2 wks. I just got a couple of things we needed. The kid forgot to tell me to get peanut butter for him. I was able to get more frozen veggies too. I think we will be fine for now. Hopefully we will get more stock on the shelves soon though.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 8:06 pm

All good wishes, G0lden. Stay well and save. Hug

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 9:34 pm

Sorandril wrote:
Kojiyumi wrote:
I, unfortunately, don't have a position where I can work from home, so... wish me well!

Wait. Cube farm. And they havent implemented work from home protocols already?

No. It's not feasible with my job. There's too much risk of breach.

How do you feel? - Page 27 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

How do you feel? - Page 27 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 9:43 pm

Good luck, wear a hazmat suit to work if you have to
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 12:02 am

Kinda lonely. Boyfriend and i broke up this morning but i guess slim chance we'll get back together? It's on him.

Went on a little camping trip to get away, clear my head and enjoy myself. Currently in a hotel in Virginia. I'll go to my campsite tomorrow. Go back to work friday afternoon. He doesn't know that though or where i am right now. If it rains too much i might just stay here at the hotel another night.

His mom thinks he needs a heavy dose of reality. Will this be it? Dunno.

Hoping to take a lot of pictures. Damn shame i missed the welcome to virginia sign. Kinda eerie being all by myself like this after such a long time.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 11:17 am

*hugs* I hope this will work out the best way for you, Vaeri. Hug

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 12:36 pm

Yes, as Embala says. And I wish you well, Vaeri.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 2:04 pm

Sorandril wrote:
wolfmoonsky wrote:
I'm nervous, anxious and pissed .

I had a week off and I have to start working tomorrow, in a supermarket as a stock clerk.
This is going to be something. I have heard the stories about how the customers are behaving now and I'm not surprised by this behavior, but it kinda pisses me off. People in my country still don't take this seriously. The supermarket is like a nest for the corona virus!

I'm glad they have something for the cashiers (gloves and masks. About time!). I wish we stock clerks also got something that might off help against that virus somewhat, but we're pretty much screwed.
I'm happy that can still work, but this feels kinda nerve wracking.

The news about the corona virus everyday doesn't help much for my depression. Just heard we have Lockdown till june instead of April! It's all getting worse by the minute. So much chaos. It's pretty depressing and it is a hard time for literally everyone.

I hope everyone is doing well! Lot's of hugs from me to all of you! cathat

i hope you arent putting anyone around you at risk....

I try not to. I follow the rules and wish the customers did the same, but they seem more anoyed with it. My parents own an fish shop and
have taken good measures to protect themselves and customers. That seems to be ok for now.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 5:59 pm

I feel like I wanna stuff a yellow chrysantemum down one of my bosses' throat!🤬

While the main boss is in carantene for yet another week, her daughter, the other boss, will be dealing with ordering stuff to the store. We're kind off not having as much as before due to the situation, but she's not always thinking practical. She's basicly no longer in change for our store any more after they opened up the second store in town. It lies on the rich side of the town, so she's established it for rich costumers. Therefore she puts allot more priority to that one than us.

And today she came and started picking on everything in our store. I came on the evening, and my poor collegue had done her best, but when you have deliveries and control checks at the same time as customers you can't get everything done. And she just walks in, NOT keeping the demanded distance to us and she keep snapping her fingers when she point at things that needs to be done, like de were her dogs! It's worth telling that she has recently gotten a new dog, a borbol puppy that no longer looks like a puppy btw, that she's clearly having trouble keeping in control because it get's so BIG! Everyone told her that was the last thing she needed, but no! Hopeless!

And now she has ordered so many yellow chrysantemums to our store. We're a franchese and we're supposed to have some special offers, and so we needed them, but we could have gotten half of them at friday instead! I'm frustrated, angry and not to mention worn out!

I should be a bit relieved though, because now that people aren't allowed to go away in easter vacation, they but flowers for home, and that's good considering the state. But It's not open as much as before, and that means less time to work, which means less time to get things done! And were only one at the time...
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 10:38 pm

I'm actually relieved and happy that my hours are finally going to get cut starting next week, because I'm about to loose it on ignorant self absorbed people.

It wasn't until yesterday that ropes were put up to keep people at the 6 foot distance away from the front check in desk. And that's only because the desk manager had enough, and pitched one hell of a fit against her superiors. (Yes, they actually believed she was over reacting and the ropes would only offend customers - that's how concerned they ARE about the health and safety of their employees)

After a whole day of getting nowhere to have the ropes brought to her, I contacted MY manager because I knew we had them, we weren't using them, and to see if front desk could borrow them. Sure. No problem. My manager even delivered them herself in her own car within TEN MINUTES (she's that awesome)

So I proceed to set them up. At that time, a man walks in and clearly sees me setting them up and in position to block the front desk. HE proceeds to purposely walk around me, and the ropes, to go straight to the counter.

Next guest compliments on the staff keeping a 6 foot distance, yet ignores the fact to do the same and goes right up to the front desk as well, literally trying to shove her room keys into the clerk's hand! AFTER being told to put them down on the counter.  

Later, another guest comes in to get directions, stops at the ropes, and rudely asks the girl at the counter "Are these supposed to stop us from walking up to the counter?"

Even the Director came out, saw the ropes, looked at the manager, and stated "I thought we decided we weren't going to do this"
She stood her ground and the ropes remained -.-

I about lost my shit, and that's not even my department. This was all in the span of a couple of hours. I can't even fathom the amount of stupidity over this virus that is being committed on a daily basis after what I watched from people today alone. I have come to the conclusion that the society of stupidity and arrogance has far outnumbered the class of common sense. It's no wonder it's global as fast as it is, and why we can't get a grip on it.

At this rate, this pandemic is going to carry on until the end of the year. Screw the toilet paper.
I'm stocking up on wine.

Rant over

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 10:47 pm

How do you feel? - Page 27 41dRnD6BsaL._AC_

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 6:24 am

I'm feeling weirdly… hyper... banana

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 6:29 am

That..

Embala wrote:
How do you feel? - Page 27 41dRnD6BsaL._AC_

..I totally second.

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 3:25 pm

Glad to know you’re ok
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 6:45 pm

Exhausted! I tried to relax by making bouqets, but I found it hard to find time sitting down and rest at times as I was constantly disturbed. Customers are like: Do you have roses? And me in my head: you just passed them, nuts!

But I felt better when a collegue from the other store on the rich side came and told me that the daughter-boss had come to them too and been pissed at them as well, for the same reason as us, that we should have gotten more things done om the same amount of time, while that is practicallty inhuman to ask. That made my day, I really needed to hear that. I hope we can manage to clear out some things after this worst crisis are over.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 5:33 pm

Good luck for this, Rainflower. flower And good moods. *hug*

Feeling a bit exhausted - emotionally exhausted. Feeling good and sort of content at the same time.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 6:15 pm

Thanks, Embala *hug*

Feeling like a wet cloth that was just been dropped on the floor. Mentally tired too.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 10:07 pm

Good. Got my bus pass taken care of for next month. Just doing little things around the house for the most part.

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 2:33 am

*rubs temples before repeatedly head-desking myself into a bloody migraine* Suspect Suspect Suspect

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 5:48 am

*captures a Kin in a tight hug* Quickly puttting a huge fluffy cosy pillow on the desk - now you can go on, my friend. *pillow starts purrrrrring like my Ginchan in the morning* Relax and feel better soon, Kin. Timmain

Glad to read you are at good mood, G0lden. sunny Stay well!

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 9:43 am

Frustrated. I've been out for a long morning walk to activate myself, and my whole town had the same idea. Up at the small hilltop, in the town, by the water... And nobody knows how to keep the required distanse! So tomorrow I'm going up by 6:00 am to have that hilltopp all by myself. So there!
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 11:15 am

Sighing at work. Found out a coworker's spouse's works with corona patients. And they're still coming to the office and not on quarantine leave. People have to test positive before they will send them home on the paid leave, apparently, if you're essential? But... it's near to impossible to get a test unless you're showing symptoms.

How do you feel? - Page 27 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

How do you feel? - Page 27 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 11:36 am

Kojiyumi wrote:
Sighing at work. Found out a coworker's spouse's works with corona patients.  And they're still coming to the office and not on quarantine leave.  People have to test positive before they will send them home on the paid leave, apparently, if you're essential?  But... it's near to impossible to get a test unless you're showing symptoms.

If you need someone to go Full Karen on your bosses, chuck me a phone number.

I do worry for you, Koji. Please stay as safe as you can I love you

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next